B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

Alpha, as the member of the ED team who is responsible for the rules and admin complaints, will list the server rules in here soon. no spamming please.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

The Current Rules for the server are: (Note : Can be adjusted in the near future)

- Using Hacks, Padding is NOT allowed. |BAN|
- Exploiting is NOT allowed. |BAN/KICK|
- Excessive Teamkilling is NOT allowed. |KICK > BAN|
- Base Raping IN an uncap is NOT allowed. |KICK > BAN|
- Attacking the commander assets is allowed, leave when you're done.
- Killing Team members for Vehicles in any form is NOT allowed. |BAN/KICK|
- Bad Language is NOT allowed, Admins will decide on Kick or Ban + Auto Admin, depends on situation.
- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass

|BAN| = A Ban is used.
|BAN/KICK| = A Ban or a Kick is used, depends on situation
|KICK > BAN| = Kick is used first, a BAN is then used if the person in question doesn't stop or returned and broke the rule again, a BAN could be used first also depends on situation.

Last edited by ^*AlphA*^ (2006-12-08 14:40:58)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Can you add...

- Don't be an ass.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6393|NL-NH-DH
finally a good ping ... nice
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

killing for vehicles in any form? aren't you alowed to kill enemys for their vehicle?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

kmjnhb wrote:

killing for vehicles in any form? aren't you alowed to kill enemys for their vehicle?
added the team members part
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

The Current Rules for the server are: (Note : Can be adjusted in the near future)

- Using Hacks, Padding is NOT allowed.
- Exploiting is NOT allowed.
- Excessive Teamkilling is NOT allowed.
- Attacking an uncap aka Base Raping is NOT allowed.
- Killing for Vehicles in any form is NOT allowed.
- Bad Language is NOT allowed, Admins will decide on Kick or Ban + Auto Admin, depends on situation.
- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass
Sounds good. I ll make a couple of auto messages with the rules tomorrow.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Echo wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

- Killing for Vehicles in any form is NOT allowed.
- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass
Sounds good. I ll make a couple of auto messages with the rules tomorrow.
could you quote the new rule thingy pls, I made a stupid mistake in that one,

@Schuss, It seems my mod powers aren't here in this section yet, I will delete messages after that tho when I do.
Echo
WOoKie

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

- Killing Team members for Vehicles in any form is NOT allowed.
- Bad Language is NOT allowed.
- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass
Okay this is the new list, i ll have a look at it tomorrow.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Wait... What counts as exploiting?

For example, are you allowed to use the spin around like maniac drop pod thingy?

Or the drone surfing?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

For example, are you allowed to use the spin around like maniac drop pod thingy?

Or the drone surfing?
I think it's everything I did that night we played with treent

that means - all titan glitches and other wall glitches.

I srsly don't think of the pod thing as a glitch.. It's a teqnique that requires high sensitivity

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-12-09 00:42:49)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6449|Trondheim, Norway
I'll tell my clan mates with 2142
Echo
WOoKie

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Or the drone surfing?
You cant use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost your score. Thats the definition of stat padding i beleave.

Last edited by Echo (2006-12-09 09:12:51)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Correct! 10Million points to Echo...
Good Rules so far - Let's just try to enforce them well...
ATC
+58|6714|...

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

- Attacking an uncap aka Base Raping is NOT allowed. |KICK > BAN|
- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass

|BAN| = A Ban is used.
|KICK > BAN| = Kick is used first, a BAN is then used if the person in question doesn't stop or returned and broke the rule again, a BAN could be used first also depends on situation.
rofl that makes sense. real encouraging...
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6763

ATC wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass

|BAN| = A Ban is used.
rofl that makes sense. real encouraging...
Makes perfect sense to me.  Ass (noun): A well-known quadruped of the horse kind, distinguished from the horse by its smaller size, long ears, tuft at end of tail, and black stripe across the shoulders. Found wild in western and southwestern Asia, where it has been used from the earliest ages as a beast of burden, and whence, in later times, it appears to have been introduced as a domestic animal into Europe.
  (In familiar use, the name ass is now to a great extent superseded by donkey (in Scotland cuddie); but ass is always used in the language of Scripture, Natural History, proverb, and fable; also, in oridinary use, in Ireland.)

Not to be confused with "arse".
naightknifar
Served and Out

aardfrith wrote:

Makes perfect sense to me.  Ass (noun): A well-known quadruped of the horse kind, distinguished from the horse by its smaller size, long ears, tuft at end of tail, and black stripe across the shoulders. Found wild in western and southwestern Asia, where it has been used from the earliest ages as a beast of burden, and whence, in later times, it appears to have been introduced as a domestic animal into Europe.
  (In familiar use, the name ass is now to a great extent superseded by donkey (in Scotland cuddie); but ass is always used in the language of Scripture, Natural History, proverb, and fable; also, in oridinary use, in Ireland.)

Not to be confused with "arse".
As Seen in your sig -

"I can't be arsed to write a witty sig"

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-13 02:40:47)

Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

Are there any costs to the server, If yes I am willing to pay a small amount in those costs and no need for adminrights
naightknifar
Served and Out

Very Generous of you..
I believe the only way you could contribute to the EU server would be to "Donate" towards the BF2s Site - Which the money is then forwarded to what is needed ie: EU server , Forums, Site upkeep etc.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

Knightnifer wrote:

Very Generous of you..
I believe the only way you could contribute to the EU server would be to "Donate" towards the BF2s Site - Which the money is then forwarded to what is needed ie: EU server , Forums, Site upkeep etc.
I would like to know how then:)
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass wink

Of all the current rules. These 2 are the most obsolete unnecessary rules their are to think of.
Why are they in our rules anyway? Last night on the BF2s EU server there were several PAC players complaining of us 'Baseraping' them. This was on Suez Canal. And when a force has all flags, you can't expect a 4 tank strong squad not to suppress the enemy in their own base. And especially when you have no uncap on your map.
Note: we were not in the base, we were shelling them from the hills surrounding the bottom uncap.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden

Bernadictus wrote:

- Respect the Staff.
- Don't be an ass wink

Of all the current rules. These 2 are the most obsolete unnecessary rules their are to think of.
Why are they in our rules anyway? Last night on the BF2s EU server there were several PAC players complaining of us 'Baseraping' them. This was on Suez Canal. And when a force has all flags, you can't expect a 4 tank strong squad not to suppress the enemy in their own base. And especially when you have no uncap on your map.
Note: we were not in the base, we were shelling them from the hills surrounding the bottom uncap.
sounds logical to me it´s very clear on Suez if EU is dominating the round there ain´t much else to do then making sure no PAC troops leave there base.
It´s quite hard to draw the line if you can´t snipe/shoot into an uncap base they should´nt be allowed to shoot out from the base either..
Spawncamping inside an uncap is a big difference from doing it outside
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
I think it's in the spirit of gentelmanly conduct, but to be perfectly honest on a map like Suez if you get pushed back to the uncap then you've done something drastically wrong. With the SLSB now you should pretty much always have an alternative spawn point if you've got a clever SL.

I can see where the rules would apply for maps such as Cerber Landing where the PAC start with a definite disadvantage in flags captured but even then they have a mech and a FAV to help them out.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

I think it's in the spirit of gentelmanly conduct, but to be perfectly honest on a map like Suez if you get pushed back to the uncap then you've done something drastically wrong. With the SLSB now you should pretty much always have an alternative spawn point if you've got a clever SL.
Have you ever seen a PAC team, that did not capture your last flag on Cerbere or Gibraltar, because they are following good conduct rules?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard