SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

theres a new patch coming soon 1.10 and I'm sure there might be a few more down the road, Now if in 1 of these new patchs they added a new map and/or a option like I.O.
What would you like to see added in BF2142 as in a map or a option or a new upgrade
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6775|EUR
I would like to see no more BS losing connection, maps come last imo.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6534|Edmonton Alberta

MuseSeeker wrote:

I would like to see no more BS losing connection, maps come last imo.
i have had no problem

i want the walkers to have 1000 more hit points
AA needs to be tweaked so you can fire an emp every half a second
AR rockets splash damage increased 10 fold
tv missle in the gunship is too easy to control... needs to be more sensitive and it does too much damage
more textures in the titan its to BLAH looking..... maybe make a disco in the cargo area with flashing lights and a disco ball
titan guns splash damage increased
and make it so you can shoot into the other titan's hanger with the titan AA.... so you can rape the infantry when they spawn
oh and more ads and i want them to come online..... i want to see some tampon ads and ads for some useful magazine like vanity fair or something

Last edited by straz_mataz (2006-12-07 13:05:06)

zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

I would like to see IO option not added
Entertayner
+826|6570

I'd like to see Behenaut stop having a diff sig every 2 seconds.

On a more serious note, a couple of new maps wouldn't go amiss and definately fix the badges and medals, i've got the IAR req's for expert heal about 10 times now and it refuses to give it to me
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6716|MoVal, Southern California
I would like to see a PERMANENT customization option in the kit loadout menu... so you don't have to choose your loadout every single time you boot up 2142. it'll save you time when you want to get in the fight in a hurry. Nothing should be nerfed... just fix the glitches and exploits. Oh... they need to fix the coding for  the accipiter! Dammit, that drone would be flippin sweet IF IT ACTUALLY WORKED. Make the accipiter similar to the sentry drone, and i'll unlock it.

Yes, a few more maps would be rather tasty. Another titan map and perhaps a couple of cool conquest maps would be sweet.

Leave the walkers as they are. They have enough HP and can kill anything in its way if you know how to use it.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6740
I like the game as it is, but if I had to add something it would be a fix for the connection problems, less lag on titan mode and a new map, apart from that I can't really think of anything else.
Entertayner
+826|6570

Titan FPS increase n lag reduction in titan mode is just not debatable.

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-12-07 14:06:21)

l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6837|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Lag on the titans, for me more than ten people on it and is a slide show for me.
Splash damage on a gunship rockets, I know I'm going to get flamed on but it is a 2142 don't you think explosion of one of them should be enough to kill any infantry in, let say, 5 feet radius.
Disconnects
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6616|UCF
I just want the engineer's pilum(I think thats the name, its been a while)  deviation to not exist, or at least not be gimp. A 2M shot at an apc while standing should NOT HIT THE GROUND!
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6716|MoVal, Southern California

vpyroman wrote:

I just want the engineer's pilum(I think thats the name, its been a while)  deviation to not exist, or at least not be gimp. A 2M shot at an apc while standing should NOT HIT THE GROUND!
oh yeah, i forgot about that... also, the delay between when you fire it and when it actually projects from the gun should be reduced. Grr, i hate when that happens!
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere
Littlebirds.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6695|UK
more ads!!!!!!!
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6575
If youve ever been to the eden project (a huge fucking green house) then im pressume somthing like it would be used in the future in an Ice age.

Maybe they could have a map with one in it. It would allow for some green plants and make the maps more colourful. Would need to be I/O I guess.

https://www.galinsky.com/buildings/eden/extdome1.jpg
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6534|Valhalla
IO and a GL
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6761|Internet!
Wake Island + Titans!

(And it better be green, and not snowy!)

Edit: I also want a gun with 3-round burst.

Last edited by Kanil (2006-12-07 14:28:14)

Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
IO, new maps and make all other assault gun unlocks at least rival the krylov

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-12-07 14:25:44)

zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

a_fraudulent_miracle wrote:

Oh... they need to fix the coding for  the accipiter! Dammit, that drone would be flippin sweet IF IT ACTUALLY WORKED. Make the accipiter similar to the sentry drone, and i'll unlock it.
I sincerily hope they NEVER make the accipter drone better. Lets face it, its already extreemely hard to find a SL that actualy does its job. Most of them are SLs by accident (original SL left) or they are in it for points.
Problem with accipiter is that is just there for SL. I hardly helps the team. And it cant compare to squad becon or the other drone. And if it could actualy bring kills (POINTS) to a squad leader than almost no one would use other SL unlocks.
ps. Im not talking about well organised clans or "friends".
Smoke_Deez
+8|6386
IO would definitely be welcome.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
One new titan map and one new conquest map.
Inimicus_7
+26|6362|England, UK
J10 please.

I'd like to see them not nerf anything too, but I doubt that.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6775|EUR

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

I'd like to see Behenaut stop having a diff sig every 2 seconds.

On a more serious note, a couple of new maps wouldn't go amiss and definately fix the badges and medals, i've got the IAR req's for expert heal about 10 times now and it refuses to give it to me
I will not note on that last phrase.

brb changing sig.

gg.
MagiCandy
+18|6654
Some kinds of Jets would be nice. New maps, gameplay mode, improved stability.
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

Fix the phantom gunship rockets.
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
an emo knife that instead of killing ememy it cuts your guys wrists

Last edited by GR34 (2006-12-07 20:21:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard