fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6538
Taken from: http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … 20506.aspx

Greetings,

We continue our march into the Christmas holiday with more and more happening in the Battlefield Universe. This week we will begin public Beta Testing of the 1.10 update. In this update we are adding server options and a few game play enhancements along with a number of bug fixes. Some of these improvements are:

* Fixed Titan wall exploit - Players will no longer be able to exploit into the corridor wall to unfairly defend their titan.
    * Spectator Functionality - Players will be able to join a server as a spectator.
    * Active Camouflage Update: A bug that caused camouflaged players in medium to long range situations to be more visible than originally intended has been fixed. The IT-33 now functions as it did in the Public Beta. Thanks to former Beta Testers who helped to track down this issue.
    * Takao T20 and P33 Pereira Pistols: The maximum rate of fire has been increased on both the EU and PAC pistols. The pistol bullets' damage over distance has also been tweaked to allow for a slightly larger ideal range. Players should find the handgun's effectiveness as a close range panic weapon to be greatly improved.
    * Master Server Disconnects: We are adding client side enhancements to eliminate Master Server Disconnect Issues.
    * And much more!

-Your DICE Live Team
Remember this thread http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=55316 then there'll be prolly two new maps in the patch and one new game mode. No Booster/Expansion Pack now...

Last edited by fierce (2006-12-05 10:34:57)

raxen
Banned
+16|6453
what game is this
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6589|Cork, Ireland
Sounds good!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6745|EUR
Sounds good! Thanks for the info.

Oh and that new spectator mode will add mass ctds world wide.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

mm it is good to hear they are making work of 2142

+1 for the news
Magius5.0
+106|6351|UMass Amherst
So that means my pistol won't be a pea-shooter anymore?  Sweet. 
Now if only they'd bring back the mythical 92FS...
It still can't change the fact that the iron sights on the Pereira Pistol sucks balls.  Takao T20 FTW!
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown

raxen wrote:

what game is this
pacman?

Thanks for the news
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
If the new patch has 2 new maps for free, I'll stop my evil henchmen from assassinating various EA employees
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6554|England

raxen wrote:

what game is this
Wow. Just... wow.
Zukabazuka
+23|6655

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

raxen wrote:

what game is this
Wow. Just... wow.
I agree
Raxen gotta be the biggest idiots on this forum EVER. READ PEOPLE, READ, ITS NOT THAT HARD.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6745|EUR
Hey guys is this the halo boards?
brome
brap.
+244|6557|Accidental, TK

MuseSeeker wrote:

Hey guys is this the halo boards?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

* Fixed Titan wall exploit - Players will no longer be able to exploit into the corridor wall to unfairly defend their titan. Damnit!

* Spectator Functionality - Players will be able to join a server as a spectator.  Probably gonna be exploited and used to fill up servers...

* Active Camouflage Update: A bug that caused camouflaged players in medium to long range situations to be more visible than originally intended has been fixed. The IT-33 now functions as it did in the Public Beta. Thanks to former Beta Testers who helped to track down this issue. Well...

* Takao T20 and P33 Pereira Pistols: The maximum rate of fire has been increased on both the EU and PAC pistols. The pistol bullets' damage over distance has also been tweaked to allow for a slightly larger ideal range. Players should find the handgun's effectiveness as a close range panic weapon to be greatly improved. YAY!

* Master Server Disconnects: We are adding client side enhancements to eliminate Master Server Disconnect Issues. *Crosses fingers*

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-12-05 12:48:11)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
raxen
Banned
+16|6453

Zukabazuka wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

raxen wrote:

what game is this
Wow. Just... wow.
I agree
Raxen gotta be the biggest idiots on this forum EVER. READ PEOPLE, READ, ITS NOT THAT HARD.
who just said that
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

raxen wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Wow. Just... wow.
I agree
who just said that
Wow, someone got dropped on their head as a baby

PS - sarcasm is not detected on teh interwebs...

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-12-05 13:12:29)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
link52787
+29|6492
on paper the bug fix list sounds good but can they actually do it?
raxen
Banned
+16|6453

Jenspm wrote:

raxen wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

I agree
who just said that
Wow, someone got dropped on their head as a baby

PS - sarcasm is not detected on teh interwebs...
i wasent a baby
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6731|Internet!
No mention of the two maps being tested.

Spectator sounds nice... (sometimes I'm just too lazy to play, and would like to watch)... but will probably be poorly designed/buggy/exploitable/unsupported by 99% of servers.

Faster shooting pistols is good, unsure about the active camo. Seems fine to me as-is, but...

How many hot-fixes for this patch? We got 1.01 right after release, 1.06 right after 1.05. I give it... four days before 1.11 is announced.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu

Kanil wrote:

No mention of the two maps being tested.

Spectator sounds nice... (sometimes I'm just too lazy to play, and would like to watch)... but will probably be poorly designed/buggy/exploitable/unsupported by 99% of servers.

Faster shooting pistols is good, unsure about the active camo. Seems fine to me as-is, but...

How many hot-fixes for this patch? We got 1.01 right after release, 1.06 right after 1.05. I give it... four days before 1.11 is announced.
I say within 3 days
THE-GHOST1553
+2|6405|somewhere around europe
ill give it 24 hours
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

1.11 wil be released before 1.10 ships out.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

yay, finally a new patch to rule them all
*happy dancing*

... wait, why my is my whole class looking at me?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6511|Doncaster UK
glad they changing the camo, its good now but it was far better in the beta, also great news on the pistols.
But can they actually patch the game without fucking up something else?
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
I didn't play the beta. How was the Camo like there?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

I didn't play the beta. How was the Camo like there?
Sweet as hell, IE people didn't just point and go

"Hmm, that shimmering man shaped object over there is someone using camo.... lets shoot him"

As they do currently, it was more like.

"I think I saw something.... hmm where's it gone... *slash* ..... *death*"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard