stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

I don't know who the worlds best infantry is.

All i know is that i am the worlds best knife and pistol player
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

i thought i was...
sniper09735
+12|6626
As much as i hate this player I would have to say RobinsonK72 he is canadian and can rape with AK or any gun but shotys
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado

stryyker wrote:

Oh, really?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

lavadisk wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Oh, really?
Yes. I have proof.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
Proof me
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Yea, he even plays WoW lololol
yea and im still better at bf2 than you
true
Er....Have you played with both of us? cause i have no fucking idea who you are. And i would say were pretty even....
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

lavadisk wrote:

Proof me
*cough*
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

trust me when i say he is better than me, go on the Au server he might be there then you two can cap it out
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.

stryyker wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Proof me
*cough*
im so dobbing
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
0.o niceeee
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Proof me
*cough*
im so dobbing
are you now.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

stryyker wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

stryyker wrote:

*cough*
im so dobbing
are you now.
with 6 deaths...stryyker you da man
gene_pool
Banned

trust me when i say he is better than me, go on the Au server he might be there then you two can cap it out
er....

we play on servers all the time with each other.... We are only ever really 5 points away from each other with around the same KD...

We are both good players, as i said, were even (except my stats are phail because this was my first online FPS evar!)
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

gene_pool wrote:

er....

we play on servers all the time with each other.... We are only ever really 5 points away from each other with around the same KD...

We are both good players, as i said, were even (except my stats are phail because this was my first online FPS evar!)
I bet I pwn you. and your friend.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

er....

there was no need to say that part.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

I have to say Lava is an exceptional infantry player. He destroyed my squad today with his AK of death. A good squad to boot. (kmal, myself, ownage)
gene_pool
Banned

lavadisk wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

er....

I bet I pwn you. and your friend.
I lol'd in RL
gene_pool
Banned

gene_pool wrote:

er....

You said we should cap it out, and i was telling you we already have and it was exceptionally close.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

er....

You said we should cap it out, and i was telling you we already have and it was exceptionally close.
still no need
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

still no need
gene_pool
Banned
I dont see why not but whatever.
Darkavian000
+5|6531|Illinois
I'd hate to vote for myself on this one, but I'm a ground pounder to the core. You probably could tell that by my stats even though they're probably not that impressive. (since its the same account I've had since I started playing when the game first came out / noobdays=not so good stats) I'm probably not well heard of or at all, but come across my path on your nearest Ghost Town server and I'll show you what I got!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

I dont see why not but whatever.
thank you.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6444|Perth, W.A, Australia.
LMAO ZOLTANIUM HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!.... sorry but zoltanium is a bunny hopping fucker no one respects that faggot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard