-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.

Adams_BJ wrote:

Played with silver last night, his clan tracked down us [Aus] guys when we were trying to figure out BF2 again lol, they thrashed us.
Yea...your friend 1)arkphlame has some obsession with killing aus guys :s!

all good fun though :p

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-12-06 01:47:15)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
HGey silver, whats crackin!?
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
EDIT:i go on to change basically everything in this post so its reposted below

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-06 05:04:04)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Yes Stiherry is good...I'm in his squad alot and somehow he manages to get 30/1 30/2 with ease when people are dieing around him .
He's weird like that - imo he performs better when he's versing a stacked side or all odds are against.

Although, my nomination goes to bonerstrangler_dn_

that guy is legendary, he doesnt play anymore but...

Seriously though, he was the last one on the USMC side on Sharqi And our whole team was watching him....He SOMEHOW attacked TV station all by himself with the whole mec side after him and lived, and capped. We still lost the round because of ticket bleed still.....He took out like 15 people while capping and god you should have heard the hack accusations.

People on our team were like "how the FUCK can this guy still be alive?" "obvious aimbot...." ect and the enemy team (after he took out half there them) were abusing each other and saying stuff like aimbot, prone jumper, slutbag wallhacker ect.

It was one of them moments that stick with you through your whole BF career.... Everyones hair must have been standing on end with the mouth opened....
Lol, yeah, boner was a insane guy, im pretty sure ive paddled him though......actually, yes, a few times, lol.
i unfortunently never got to play along side this bonerstrangler or zultanium (or watever hes called :p)
i have herd hes a very good player.. i think he sticks to G.A though because i can only play on node servers
RiceKrispie
+27|6388|Ottawa, ON

Snipa Fox wrote:

RiceKrispie wrote:

imdead wrote:

I imagine if anyone would pick the 'best' players they would pick their friends or people they know.
Yeah, with a few exceptions that is pretty much all that this thread will amount to.
CONGRATULATIONS! the both of you are so smart, you've summed up my post.

Point = nominate GOOD Infantry player that YOU KNOW. Hence, stressing my point that i want GLOBAL opinions as i haven't played outside AUSTRALIA

Go ahead and nominate.... if you do have friends.... or know any one good....
I just mean that the content of the thread is likely to very quickly deviate from the topic presented in the title. Some people aren't necessarily suggesting the best players, or even good players for that matter. They are just suggesting people that they 'know'. While I'm aware that it would be redundant for people to just repeat the names of players that they have heard are very good, it's also just as unproductive to name off 'some guy that got 25 kills'.

Marinejuana wrote:

statpadder.com says that my account: 85430607 has the second highest infantry rating (2,502) behind plus.theblackpanther. So according to statpadder.com I am the second best infantry player in the world.
Kinda O/T, but... Statpadder.com hasn't updated for over 2 months I didn't know it existed until some point last month, and my main account isn't being listed on it for some reason.  Anyone know why it's not updating the database anymore?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.

RiceKrispie wrote:

They are just suggesting people that they 'know'. While I'm aware that it would be redundant for people to just repeat the names of players that they have heard are very good, it's also just as unproductive to name off 'some guy that got 25 kills'.
But how can people 'vote' for people they don't know/havn't played with? Obviously people are going to suggest people that they know and have played with...the people who they think are the best.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle

RiceKrispie wrote:

Kinda O/T, but... Statpadder.com hasn't updated for over 2 months I didn't know it existed until some point last month, and my main account isn't being listed on it for some reason.  Anyone know why it's not updating the database anymore?
Eh, I know. I just thought  this was the best time to brag if any.

and yeah, why isnt it updating? it is still accessing EAs servers and recording data but it doesnt rank them. i hope  its not over for statpadder.com.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-06 15:33:13)

xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6547
XRogerMellieX is a crazy biatch my main man Blue_Horrors and that exo.jihadi guy he is good. Has anyone seen me around my name is lanceolot8 im in SAS from australia... is that any better

Last edited by xtrem3_4c3_4 (2006-12-06 04:49:59)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

has anyone seen me around my name is lanceolot8 im in SAS
#1) Full stops and Grammar help a lot.

#2) Country of play would be helpful...

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-12-06 05:01:25)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

XRogerMellieX is a crazy biatch my main man Blue_Horrors and that exo.jihadi guy he is good. Has anyone seen me around my name is lanceolot8 im in SAS from australia... is that any better
nah cant say iv seen you around ... i play on node servers only though anyone reconise me!!!?
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6547
i play on the infantry servers like internode 11 and 12 (32 on 64) and the same with gamearena. Go!! SAS
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
im reposting since i completely edited my earlier post.

Dsp-CS- wrote:

i played in Infi server one day, and came across a player, who would only get 20+ and no less than 3 deaths, he would always get the 1st place, most kills and the less deaths, i couldnt keep up with him, i was close to his score but he would survive every gunfight while he's trying med my dead ass. Oh btw, his name is Joint-ops MarineJuanna or something like that, and he is a lance corproral or some other noobie rank, must of been a new account for some high rank player
that is so badass that i just randomly came across that post. +1 karma for spreading the word about my incredible greatness.

Stats dont really have much to do with the best playing so its hard to decide the argument there. so i really wont nominate my "JointOps-Marinejuana" account (and sn|ipas is better anyway). all the best players ive seen were playing unranked scrims in preparation for matches and shit.

The best infantry player i can vouch for would probably be Double-D (79238452) as i used to play in a clan with him. All the people I have played with that have sk., dynamic, iLL, warchild, or nL tags are pretty damn good.

But then based on seeing your vids (sn|pa), I would say you are probably one of the the top infantry players. I have been working on an infantry guide ( http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=55088 ) and added links to your videos for that reason. i wont tease you for making a thread about the best infantry so that u could hear yourself nominated though.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-06 05:07:35)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X

I.M.I Militant wrote:

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

nah cant say iv seen you around ... i play on node servers only though anyone reconise me!!!?
Chour name is familiar, i think i Paddled you once.......hmmm, i think ive paddled nearly everybody who plays node and GA regularly.....hehe!

Lols, that Plus. clan is full of bullshit, aussie guys know what im on about.
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6663|Farmland, England
c-sh0t is a dirty hacker! ;p
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK
c-sh0t or sin.uk
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
there seems to be more and more proper players around these parts nowadays. lo Davewave, lo blackhawk, sorry I flipped out before, not much sleep + wireless playing up = aaargh
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK

Marinejuana wrote:

im reposting since i completely edited my earlier post.

Dsp-CS- wrote:

i played in Infi server one day, and came across a player, who would only get 20+ and no less than 3 deaths, he would always get the 1st place, most kills and the less deaths, i couldnt keep up with him, i was close to his score but he would survive every gunfight while he's trying med my dead ass. Oh btw, his name is Joint-ops MarineJuanna or something like that, and he is a lance corproral or some other noobie rank, must of been a new account for some high rank player
that is so badass that i just randomly came across that post. +1 karma for spreading the word about my incredible greatness.

Stats dont really have much to do with the best playing so its hard to decide the argument there. so i really wont nominate my "JointOps-Marinejuana" account (and sn|ipas is better anyway). all the best players ive seen were playing unranked scrims in preparation for matches and shit.

The best infantry player i can vouch for would probably be Double-D (79238452) as i used to play in a clan with him. All the people I have played with that have sk., dynamic, iLL, warchild, or nL tags are pretty damn good.

But then based on seeing your vids (sn|pa), I would say you are probably one of the the top infantry players. I have been working on an infantry guide ( http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=55088 ) and added links to your videos for that reason. i wont tease you for making a thread about the best infantry so that u could hear yourself nominated though.
The 2nd video sucks cock, uses unlocks an still takes a full clip to kill.
and np sarge the server was and is a bag of shiit

Last edited by <^|0B1ackhawk0|^> (2006-12-06 11:51:56)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
In my country: Me
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

In my country: Me
no you just have the most points, that doesnt make you the best
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6741|Vermont
I like to think that I'm a pretty big deal.
sithao
+63|6627|Los Angeles, California
sk.biggytim and sk.peacemak3r no doubt has some amazing skills.

also number 1 on TWL ladder and first place tier 1 in league.

TWL Season 2 BF2 5 v 5: Champions 12-0

TWL Season 3 BF2 5 v 5: Champions 11-1

TWL Season 4 BF2 5 v 5: 7-0

TWL 5v5 Ladder (Overall): 23-2

Total BF2 5 v 5 TWL Record: 53 - 3

CAL Season 1 BF2 5 v 5: 4 - 0

[Overall Competition]: -- 57 Wins - 3 Losses --
s()mtingWong
+48|6694
Havent played with this guys since i was like first sergeant but i gotta say "sk.biggytim" and "swimbeast" was the best i played against.
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
I nominate myself the worst !
sithao
+63|6627|Los Angeles, California

s()mtingWong wrote:

Havent played with this guys since i was like first sergeant but i gotta say "sk.biggytim" and "swimbeast" was the best i played against.
sup s()mtingWong played agaist u on KoS fun times.
metal1215
+18|6646|Varsseveld, Netherlands
Redman_the_Unique : extremely good sniping skills, you dont want him aiming at you

Stephan NL (dont know his exact name) : very good noobtubing skills

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard