Snipa Fox
+21|6397|Brisbane, Australia
After several months and several patches, BF2 Infantry is now at the level of where it should of been day one.

However, throughout the worst of times, I’ve seen a lot of players come and go, adapting to different techniques, different styles, different guns and tactics. Most of which were exploits or mere exploits, such as the prone-spam dilemma or the n00b-tubing epidemic. It's truly amazing to watch these players adapt through every patch. Doing what ever is necessary to attain a kill.

I live and play in Australia, so I’ve seen the best of what our country has to offer, and there’s more than a handful. I'm yet to hear of other 'famous' players from around the globe, so where ever you're from (Even Australia! ) Tell me who is good/respectable/well-known.

So regardless if you think they are the dirtiest players or the most respectable players, pick out who you think have distinguishable Infantry skills. (I.e can use guns rather than hand grenades etc..)

Here’s a few from down under, some of these players aren’t the fairest or the friendliest, but none the less, they have respectable infantry skills. (If you think I’ve missed anyone, or if you think anyone should be included, have your say).

I’ll update lists from around the globe with nominated players.

From Australia:
(My picks)

The-Black-Panther
Rss^ Aleena
Silver.Inc
Zoltanium
Pen-Hat
Superstyln
OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U / {=NSOF=}Cpl-Sn|PA
Landaxe
Lucy/ Oxy

blah, i couldn't be bothered making international lists... so just throw your picks out there

Last edited by Snipa Fox (2006-12-06 01:18:22)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

I think i've earned some respect playing bf2.

I was there the day that Silvers first account got banned for padding.
Jacks an awesome player.

Btw, my In Game name is =RAAF= fullysick_meboy, but I don't play much anymore.

Some other people who are pretty good:

BadBadMan
BlackCougar
Lethall.

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2006-12-04 23:44:43)

Snipa Fox

Jestar12345 wrote:

I think i've earned some respect playing bf2.

I was there the day that Silvers first account got banned for padding.
Jacks an awesome player.

Btw, my In Game name is =RAAF= fullysick_meboy, but I don't play much anymore.
You'll have to get nominated

Hence, why i haven't put myself on the list
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
how could you leave me out sn|pa, I'm disgusted >:O

On the serious side, everyone on that list deserves there place ;)

Although Oxy doesn't play anymore does he/she? (Lucy confuses me)

Last edited by gene_pool (2006-12-04 23:46:16)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Don't forget Silver's second account, Paddles.Of.Peace

P.O.P is #2 in the world for accuracy, yet hasn't killed anyone.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6396
I would congratulate our C-Shot on this one. He's a very good player.. Very good.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6580|Melbourne, Australia.
SIF put me in aus best, i'm no where near it

LandaXe/Steeley/Panther/MaYheM from aus

codeseven.rdx/c7.Osk...

Don't know many good ones from overseas

Jesse badbadman sucks ass, he is a revive whore

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-12-04 23:48:18)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

Oh Sorry.

I nominate Silver and Lethall.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6737|Great Wall
Well.. this thread better call Australian best.. It's impossible to find worlds best infantry player because all cannot play together.. I never play on east asian nor aurstalian servers.. sometimes I visit east american servers but it's a pain to play at 150ms pings. Everyone else has the same problem. But I guess it's possible to choose best players for those regions of the world. In european servers I haven't met a really really good infantry player yet, but I'm sure there are great players out there.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2006-12-05 00:55:37)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Well.. this thread better call Australian best.. It's impossible to find worlds best infantry player because all cannot play together.. I never play on east asian nor aurstalian servers.. sometimes I visit east american servers but it's a pain to play at 150ms pings. Everyone else has the same problem. But I guess it's possible to choose best players for those regions of the world. In european servers I haven't met a really really good infantry player yet, but I'm sure there are great players out there.
Well its based on opinion...post here who you think is best from your country
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Aus - Paddles.Of.Peace

Snipa Fox
Yeah, i'm just curious to know who are the good infantry players worldwide.

Would be great if you could post a video link of them in action... see if therese any differences to how they play from the other side of the globe.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6672|A sunburnt country
I can snipe
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X
Hey guys!

I reckon 3-D Jmcev is pretty allright on foot, hmmm...who else?

God, Gene_pool is a pretty good allrounder, especially sniper,lol.

fuck, ive forgotten all the names 'o the guys, but you always see em node and stoof, that SF period, most of the higher ranks that played were great infantry.

Oh's. yeahs, i can snipe and Shock Paddle too lol!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic
For Americans I know I'd put colony/coltsX up there with the best, but he makes me say that, or he'll cancel my hack subscriptions. There are some fairly amazing CAL-M players out there but the only team I am fully familiar with is conspiracy they're all great players (as in hand my ass to me players) but I don't really know how they compare to the very best teams.

If you wanted to put together an EU team then goldfische wouldn't be a bad bet.

I won't go into too many names as I haven't seen enough of the "pros" in game to make a perfect judgement.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652

Snipa Fox wrote:

After several months and several patches, BF2 Infantry is now at the level of where it should of been day one.
I actually want to kill you.

Jam3z wrote:

Go die in a fire
the best infantry player (in europe) is without a doubt C-shot. Don't know him? no, you wouldn't.

kmt wrote:

I would congratulate our C-Shot on this one. He's a very good player.. Very good.
"our?" who are you?

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-12-05 02:18:07)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Snipa Fox wrote:

Jam3z wrote:

Go die in a fire
the best infantry player (in europe) is without a doubt C-shot. Don't know him? no, you wouldn't.

kmt wrote:

"our?" who are you?
Geez, you are one arrogant egomanic...

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-12-05 02:34:54)

Snipa Fox
Lol.. and who are you?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
yup
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Geez, you are one arrogant egomanic...
You just now noticing that?  Careful tho.  If you make fun of him, he will tell an admin on you. :shocking:
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States
played my best on IO for 1-2 hours and this was the result
http://bf2s.com/player/80887077/
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6396

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Snipa Fox wrote:

Jam3z wrote:

Go die in a fire

kmt wrote:

"our?" who are you?
Well he's from the Netherlands right? So that would make him Dutch Sarge and I thought he was in our clan and in TLR?

I even think I played a match with you against what was it Vega or something.

http://www.clanbase.com/rating.php?lid=2172

Demolition (Aap.commando) but my normal account is KoMeT*[NL]
penguin.killer
+75|6480
best in the world is some of the elite clan players. like those in Nextgen.gaming (previously Codeseven) or dignitas
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652

kmt wrote:

Well he's from the Netherlands right? So that would make him Dutch Sarge and I thought he was in our clan and in TLR?

I even think I played a match with you against what was it Vega or something.

http://www.clanbase.com/rating.php?lid=2172

Demolition (Aap.commando) but my normal account is KoMeT*[NL]
ahh sorry dude, didn't realise you were KoMeT
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6705|Alaska
i played in Infi server one day, and came across a player, who would only get 20+ and no less than 3 deaths, he would always get the 1st place, most kills and the less deaths, i couldnt keep up with him, i was close to his score but he would survive every gunfight while he's trying med my dead ass. Oh btw, his name is Joint-ops MarineJuanna or something like that, and he is a lance corproral or some other noobie rank, must of been a new account for some high rank player

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard