majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6673|under there hayousaidunderwear
Anyone play this?  I am thinking of downloading it as the battlefield series is getting a little boring.  Is it worth the download?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America
Download if you want to increase your boredom. The round times suck because so many people connect and go AFK or the enemy can't find them.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6720|Sweden
It's ok, but that's it. It's very slow
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

America's Army will eventually be updated with Unreal Engine 3.0. I'd wait until that moment to play.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI
It's fun if you like more realistic games.  I personally like it.  The CS wave of people that moved to BF2 will hate it.
HellFall33
Vagrants #1 infantry
+11|6450|Richland WA

BolvisOculus wrote:

It's fun if you like more realistic games.  I personally like it.  The CS wave of people that moved to BF2 will hate it.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

Armed Assault. Google and learn
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6742|St. Andrews / Oslo

stryyker wrote:

Roger That!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6702|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

stryyker wrote:

Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6594|U.S.A

stryyker wrote:

Yep i ordred it from some euro, i cant wait!!!! its gonna be awesome!!
I just hope there will be some us servers up.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6776|Arizona
I did AA before BF2.  Really liked it, but went to BF2 last year and never really looked back.  I'd still be playin it tho if it weren't for this.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6765
I downloaded it 2 days ago, but by now I've deleted it. What a crappy game! Personally i think even BF2 is more realistic than that...
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6673|under there hayousaidunderwear
yeah I hated it.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6458

I don't like it... u have to do the training before u actually play. I will give it 4/10 !

Edit no I give it 1/10 lol. Really changed my mind after I thought how shit this game is.

Last edited by rabee2789b (2006-12-19 14:15:31)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6488|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I like it more than BF2.  Better Community, Training (INCREDIBLY EASY) keeps out the annoying, and the way it plays out is better than your average BF2 game.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6377|Columbus, Ohio

stryyker wrote:

Been playing it for a couple weeks now.  The game is getting better slowly.  They just released their second patch.  It needs a lot of work, but it can truly be an amazing game with some help.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6422|da ville, va

0ktane wrote:

I did AA before BF2.  Really liked it, but went to BF2 last year and never really looked back.  I'd still be playin it tho if it weren't for this.
Same here though I like it it's just not fast enough for me
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6432|California, US
yeah sure
the only thing is it doesnt have a singleplayer only multi ( i usually would play multi more but i do want to get familar with singleplayer)
IRONCHEF
+385|6501|Northern California
Excellent game.  Realism is top notch (except for the 203 arty) too.  Can't beat a US Army made game.  Not exactly a FPS so don't go expecting explosive instensity.  I have 30 honor after a year or so and I go to play it now and then.
IRONCHEF
+385|6501|Northern California

Monkeyman911 wrote:

yeah sure
the only thing is it doesnt have a singleplayer only multi ( i usually would play multi more but i do want to get familar with singleplayer)
Actually, you can make it 1 vs. all and put as many opfor on the map as you want, but they don't really move..but they fire.  good way to learn the game if you have time.

Bridge SE is the coolest map for learning and doing single player mode.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6377|Columbus, Ohio

IRONCHEF wrote:

Excellent game.  Realism is top notch (except for the 203 arty) too.  Can't beat a US Army made game.  Not exactly a FPS so don't go expecting explosive instensity.  I have 30 honor after a year or so and I go to play it now and then.
I found that the multiplayer rounds did not last long at all.  To me, they went to quick.  Am I missing something?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6643|USA
Definition of waste of time. REALLLLY boring. REALLLY dumb. if you want freegame, Warrock is pretty tight.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6377|Columbus, Ohio

Naughty_Om wrote:

Warrock is pretty tight.
Barf
Redhell14
+8|6522|Germany
i really liked it... i was really into it one and a half years ago, but don't play it anymore... the best part was the special forces! that was like the gametype for the good ppl.... the bad ones couldn't even get through the training
spud924
+12|6462|The Sticks, WA, USA
was into it for 1 week then i was done forever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard