Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6477|Communist Republic of CA, USA
EDIT:  After asking her casually if she was going out with this character, it turns out she was not and that he was creepily stalking her.  She appologized deeply for the worries I had and we now have a nice date planned for tonight.  The whole romantic dinner thing...  She's very angry at this other dude, and yeah so life is good.

here's the original situation I had when I first made this.

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Alright well I meet this chick, she tells me she likes me in that kinda way, and I like her back.  So I see her again later in the week and we go to the waterfront near her place and have a good time.  And today I was getting ready to ask her on a more formal date for tommorow.  However, she calls me saying she wants me to talk to this one guy, cause we have similar interests and he doesn't have a lot of friends (new to the area).  So I send him an email thinking what the heck, she'll think I'm a good guy for doing this.  I tell him I'm a friend of hers, and ask a couple simple questions to get to know him.  His reply started off with this "well hey i'm Will,  her boyfriend..."(rest of email lost in translation).  What the hell do I do now...

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2006-12-02 16:12:10)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

You said it. /wrists

That sucks bro, sry~
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
Show her you are the superior male by kicking his ass . . .

or

Get to know her and steal her the old fashioned way . . . romance.  Be creative, don't spend a ton if you don't have to.  Just let her know your feelings.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6412|Michigan, USA

well, sorry about being funny during such a serious time, but she wasn't lying when she said you both had similar interests: her...
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6412|Michigan, USA

also, make sure that he really is her boyfriend, if not, sweet, she's yours, if so, yeah, go with Stingray24's advice: romance her!  Good luck!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

go find a new bitch and screw her on tape, then send it to the other girl.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

commandochristian wrote:

well, sorry about being funny during such a serious time, but she wasn't lying when she said you both had similar interests: her...
Yeah i lol'd a bit about that too

Stingray24 wrote:

Show her you are the superior male by kicking his ass . . .

or

Get to know her and steal her the old fashioned way . . . romance.  Be creative, don't spend a ton if you don't have to.  Just let her know your feelings.
right now this seems like the best alternative (the 2nd one) as I doubt she'd really appreciate the first one (as fun as it would be, and I'd love to use some of the new takedowns I learned from The Marines I hang with)
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
Blame the entire thing on her.

He dumps her.

She's yours.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Yeah, what a dirty whore telling you that she likes you and that you should meet mr. coolguy. Backhand that hoe-
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
TuataraDude
+115|6522|Aotearoa

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No, No, No!

Go find a new bitch, get the other guy to screw her and send THAT tape to the girl you like.

Seriously though, if you think she is worth it, you'll have to do some work for it. It's a strange situation, but either she likes you and wants to see what lengths you'll go to, or she is messing with you. Either way, until you start to put in some serious spade work, you ain't gonna know.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6561|Here.
Sux2beu
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

TuataraDude wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No, No, No!

Go find a new bitch, get the other guy to screw her and send THAT tape to the girl you like.

Seriously though, if you think she is worth it, you'll have to do some work for it. It's a strange situation, but either she likes you and wants to see what lengths you'll go to, or she is messing with you. Either way, until you start to put in some serious spade work, you ain't gonna know.
Seriously, stop posting or change you sig. I beg you.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
Romance her, let her know that you are the better catch, she will come around, they always do.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
Wow to make a bad situation worse, A whole new aspect entered.

So I send an email to this girl who was interested in my friend (it was mutual, and they'd seen each other multiple times including a few late night stays) just to say whatsup.  According to another friend of mine, on myspace she posted a bulletin saying she had just recieved a letter that had vastly improved her day from the one person she'd die for.  She finished it saying "I love Aaron".  Now it may be another Aaron, but that's highly unlikely.  I knew her and my friend had a so-so relationship, but this was totally out of the blue...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

Ingest her with your man-seed before the mating season is up
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6383|San Jose CA.
I would say,"Hey me to."  sharing is caring.
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon

stryyker wrote:

Ingest her with your man-seed before the mating season is up
I don't think ingest is the word you're looking for.  did you mean gestate? maybe infect, or inseminate? sew or taint?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
anoint her with your manhood
TuataraDude
+115|6522|Aotearoa

Homeschtar wrote:

Seriously, stop posting or change you sig. I beg you.
Ya big pussy (pun intended). But anyone says anything bad, It's coming back!

Sorry, didn't meant to derail things there. Hope it works out for you. Just one other thing, the friend might have said he was her boyfriend because that's what he wants and is just trying to make you back off.
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6507|toronto canada
well if you want to be a complete f'n asshole get to no the guy actt like your a really good firend especially in front of his g/f (the one u like) then accuse the b/f of have cheating on her and come in for the sweep  )muahahahahah) no im just joking that would just be mean you lose some you get some right man mayb in the future
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Get in & Get out quick!
Stags
+26|6656
Bide your time a bit.  Get to know her a little more.  Of course, don't give up, just know that life isn't instant.

See if they're in a relationship.  And if they are, what kind of relationship.  Is it really serious or casual.  If it is more of a casual relationship, as in they date but really don't spend that much time together, then there is room to get closer.  Be careful though in this stage the boyfriend might be protective because he isn't sure if you're moving in for the girl or just a good friend.  If it a serious relationship, well you're kind of fucked there.  I would recommend being her friend and the nice guy, seriously it doesn't pay out in the short run but over the long run you'll have a more meaningful relationship.

Also, make sure they are really dating.  Ask her.  Like show the guy the town or whatever.  Then next time you meet her you can talk about what you did and bring up the relationship there.

<Disclaimer: Although, I've had a girlfriend throughout High School.  I've always been that nice guy.  I don't have that much experience in forming new relations, even though a lot of girls say that I'm cool [and crazy at the same time... different story]>
RedVigor
+3|6685
I think shes checking people out to gang bang her.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6709|Kangarooland
3 letters.

1 word.

EMO.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6716
she sounds like a nut... probably good sex but more trouble than its worth... blow her off... Im sure there are a few more girls in California to hook up with...  I have bartended for years and they're all nuts... find the least nutty one you can deal with and marry her... lol
Love is the answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard