FlameOn
+7|6533
I blame BF2142 (and BF2 to a certain extent) for my new hatred of Easter, well mabye that's to harsh, perhaps its one aspect of easter that i really hate...rabbits.

ok, i know this has been discussed before, and there used to be a nifty little section in the old forums where one could rant and rave with the best of them, it's too bad it no longer exists. If you are one of those people that hate reading threads that just bitch and moan, then stop reading right here...if you continue to read then perhaps you need to go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut...

2 words...bunny hoppers...

this term embodies a very small, intense range of emotion for me, pure and utter rage.  i fucking hate these people with a passion that, i hate them if they are on my own team, i hate them if they are on the other team, i have been banned from servers because of my intense dislike...banned for team killing rabbit lovers, and i don't give a shit, if i can make someone hate me as much as i hate them for bunny hopping, then good for me.  it means i have done my job.

get some skill you fucking noobs, and those servers that have rules about bunny hopping...up yours too, you are advertising a bunny free zone, then get some balls and start kicking them...

why did the bunny hopper cross the road? 
because the queerboi had a rabbit stuck on his dick and another shoved up his ass...

so there, my rant for the day, i guess i don't hate easter as much as i hate rabbits (sorry Jesus).  i am sure there will be someone out there thats going to post some unkind remarks about me, but you i know deep down you are a bunny hopper, so your comments mean absolutely nothing.  don't try and justify it as a relevant skill, its not, just own up to the fact that your gonads have not dropped yet and you have to compensate by jumping around to try and get them down to a respectable level. 

where's elmer fudd when you need him...oh yah, he's out KILLING WABBITS!!  good for you elmer.

damn, i realised after i posted this was in the 2142 section, thought i was in junk drawer, if some kind admin type would move it for me please...apologies.

Last edited by FlameOn (2006-11-30 09:17:53)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida
fail
Everyone hates bhoppers, no need to make a production out of it.

And it should be put in the JUNK section, not 2142

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2006-11-30 09:05:15)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Entertayner
+826|6572

Christmas.. C..h..r..i..s..t..m..a..s..

Either you don't know the difference between these two holidays or you are very strange.
FlameOn
+7|6533

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Christmas.. C..h..r..i..s..t..m..a..s..

Either you don't know the difference between these two holidays or you are very strange.
actually, i do know the difference, i could tell you the relevance of the reference but that would be to easy, i will let you use your leet internets skills to search for easter...it's not all about the chocolate and searching for eggs.

and thank you desserteagle for reminding me that i had it in the wrong section, and yes i did need to make a production of it, it was a rant, thats what ranting is all about, we get to bitch, moan and cry about how unfair it all is.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Your name's about to come true.
Entertayner
+826|6572

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Your name's about to come true.
Awww, your witty comment was more witty than my attempted witty comment
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
bunny hopping is a skill btw
Entertayner
+826|6572

Damned straight
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
If you can't beat them, join them.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761
I don't like it, and don't do it myself. At the end of the day, theres not that much you can do, at least they can't sprint.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

hey bunny-hopping is the biggest difference between newbies and pros.
When under sniper fire, or under fire in general, newbies (in a squad) do the following:

2 of them will go prone to provide suppressing fire and suppress the sniper (and die usually) while the rest of the squad go on a flanking mission to flank the enemy sniper. They will make a plan which will include using smoke grenades to provide cover, splitting up so they can approach the snipers position from multiple angles and EMP (if in 2142) to confuse the enemy before giving the final blow.
Thinking like this mostly occurs because they have read bunch of recension's in some gaming magazines or sites. Of course it wont work in actual game.

Pros will bunny-hop
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

zeidmaan wrote:

When under sniper fire, or under fire in general, newbies (in a squad) do the following:

2 of them will go prone to provide suppressing fire and suppress the sniper (and die usually) while the rest of the squad go on a flanking mission to flank the enemy sniper. They will make a plan which will include using smoke grenades to provide cover, splitting up so they can approach the snipers position from multiple angles and EMP (if in 2142) to confuse the enemy before giving the final blow.
Thinking like this mostly occurs because they have read bunch of recension's in some gaming magazines or sites. Of course it wont work in actual game.

Pros will bunny-hop
Funny I have watched a lot of competitions for a lot of games, and not even the pros of Halo 2 bunny hop.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear

Dex Luther wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Pros will bunny-hop
Funny I have watched a lot of competitions for a lot of games, and not even the pros of Halo 2 bunny hop.
You're watching wrong compotitions then
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

Dex Luther wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Pros will bunny-hop
That's because they all use sniper rifles and one shot each other.

Go watch some decent UT players, they'll bounce around you so much you'll cry.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6636|South Jersey
They bunny hop 'cause if they get killed, you won't get any chocolate eggs at Easter.

[/sarcasm]
E|W4v0r
+8|6665|New York
Oh boy, now jumping will be nerfed even more... thanks whiners!
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Yeah I bet EA will see this topic and make a patch right away and nerf the jumping
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
I love bunny hopping. its so easy to do so the enemy has a hard time hitting you, and its even easier to shoot the bunny hoppers. why cant people just learn how to take out a moving target instead of just complaining?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
Bunny hopping takes skill, more than you think.
You obviously can't kill them, so why not do it yourself?

Why do you think bunny hopping doesn't take skill? It does.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-11-30 12:44:48)

jugobeer
+18|6455
can someone shoot while in air in 2141 or it's like bf2 (1.4)?

I did not try or remember
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Bunnyhopping FTW - especially to wait off those annoying lag periods in knife fights.

Also useful if you're getting sniped.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

Towelly wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Pros will bunny-hop
That's because they all use sniper rifles and one shot each other.

Go watch some decent UT players, they'll bounce around you so much you'll cry.
In Halo competitions I see mostly Battle rifles. And even if they use the snipers they COULD still bunny hop, but they don't.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Never seen a decent bunny hopper in BF2142. Alot in UT2004 though.
MrEzeuss
+26|6391|Nethterlands (ZH)
ok, ok, I'll go for it. I've tried to search bunny hopping and dolphin diving, but almost all of the things are rants against either of them, but no explanation.

What is it exactly. Am i right if bunny hopping is jumping and moving and dolphin diving is going prone/stand up executed shortly after each-other and a few times in row.

If i am correct, why is it people hate this method exactly?! Do they want every one to stand still or move in a straight line when they are shooting them?
Because avoiding being shot at, is the purpose of the game isn't it?
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6449|Newcastle NSW Australia
All you need is a trusty nade launcher and i can hit these fags from about 150 meters, thats what skill is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard