Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States
I throw down an RDX, switch to the detonator left click to make it explode instead it switches back to me holding the RDX and the RDX doesnt detonate. Anyone else get this problem or know the cause of it?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6539
Glitch I think. Yeah, it's bullshit. Half the time you throw an extra pack.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6396|Alberta, Canada
This occured in BF2 aswell you know... Throwing down C4, pulling out det, blowing it, and the game thinks you want to throw out another pack instead of blowing the previous ones up.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6726|Oslo, Norway
Noob, you have played BF2. Right?
Red-Eye =]DH[=
+11|6412

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Yeah toy throw down anotherone, but detonate the first one and the second one will disappear.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6368|Inside the AR Rockets.

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

When that happens, you can just pick it up with "G"
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6648|UK
yep hapens ALLLLLLLLLL the time
JohnLeavitt
+16|6436
lol i have died once too many times cause of this glitch, lol your just about to blow a walker, it glitches and you get stepped on or blown away...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
Use the C4 glitch from BF2 1.12.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6542|UK

Just got the same issue in my last round there 5 mins ago, but nothing can put me in a bad mood after the round I had, lmao ran up, deployed RDX and BOOM and I just was blown away to come back and get the survivers .

Martyn
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6755

When you want to blow the C4... just really quickly right click, then left click... it's a small bug that detonates the C4 for sure. It will look like you are dropping another pack, but you're really not. The key is to just do it quickly and trust that it will explode.
Red-Eye =]DH[=
+11|6412

GotMex? wrote:

When you want to blow the C4... just really quickly right click, then left click... it's a small bug that detonates the C4 for sure. It will look like you are dropping another pack, but you're really not. The key is to just do it quickly and trust that it will explode.
Lol, thats what I ment to say.
Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Lol, thats what I ment to say.
hehe im in the top 200 with demo packs as of now redeye, thanks for the help gotmex
s()mtingWong
+48|6686
Well in bf2 you have to throw the c4 and once it touches something you then right click and left click in rapid succession and itll assplode faster and remember the c4 HAS to TOUCH something or itll switch back to another pack. Before when the game first came out you could detonate the c4 while in the air, damn i miss those days chucking c4.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard