P_Static_2
+1|6517
Hello folk's.....

1. Clan Tag (Moo_)
2. Your Team (Moo_1%P_Static_2 - Moo_5%Blkhand2345- Moo-Squad)
3. A way to contact you (virusPVF or Blkhand2345)  Add both.

Just remember everybody.  Me > All
Impreza01
+0|6517
Rebel Gaming - [RoM]
Impreza = Gunner/Pilot - Solo
Xfire = Impreza1
Impreza01
+0|6517
Imp_$oLo$>Moo
CynicDestroyer
+0|6702

Saggins wrote:

Strike|Bullet wrote:

Lol, if I were you I would withdraw because TJ Shorty and capped are going to wreck every single one of you . And don't listen to Haze guys, he's a baddie
Ummm?????? Excuse me but who are you noobs and please before you post about things beyond your concern take a look at the real deal -_-

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5080/noobzhl9.png
Quoted for fucking truth. Our 2v2 TWL choppers are pretty nasty.

Here you go Gravity...

Team Name: Moo
Pilot: Moo_1% P_Static_2
Gunner: Moo_5% blkhand2345
CynicDestroyer
+0|6702

Impreza01 wrote:

Imp_$oLo$>Moo
Come on, even I put up a fight against you 1v1 solo and I'm not nearly as good as P_Static_2 and blkhand, unless you're just going to pull back and range out every shot. Even then, blkhand will find a way

Last edited by CynicDestroyer (2006-11-24 09:15:12)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6712|The real world
Have fun europeans getting pwned by massive lag on the TV, and have fun laming out of range.

Face it, 2 vs 2 chopper sucks, 1.12 you needed some skill. Now its just, have the better gunner and ur set for a win. Just fire away, go out of range and keep trying 8 times till you shoot the other guy down.

One of the reasons I play 1.12 now

edit:

some more lamer tricks, be commander, spot the chopper, then set a sl point to it, pilot is sl and tells gunner when to fire

and if there was a movie about, I dont want to see it

Last edited by elmo1337 (2006-11-24 09:12:32)

Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6759|Parainen, Finland

elmo1337 wrote:

Have fun europeans getting pwned by massive lag on the TV, and have fun laming out of range.

Face it, 2 vs 2 chopper sucks, 1.12 you needed some skill. Now its just, have the better gunner and ur set for a win. Just fire away, go out of range and keep trying 8 times till you shoot the other guy down.

One of the reasons I play 1.12 now

edit:

some more lamer tricks, be commander, spot the chopper, then set a sl point to it, pilot is sl and tells gunner when to fire

and if there was a movie about, I dont want to see it
Eyih, listen you teamkilling commander!!!  It`s not some sort of world championship "I´m the worlds greatest gunner&pilot" thing!

It is for fun and it can be very interesting, so play your 1.12 and see if we care...Mistah I got skillz mon....

Oh, and btw, wtf do you need a pilot for in 1.12 when he can not do shit about an incoming TV missile, that is a patch where only gunners get to shine, and that if something is lame!!!!!

In this "tournament of kings among men" it is about great teamwork to gain victory, if the gunner fucks things up, then the rest is up to the pilot!!!! You have to do teamwork like you have never done before... And that is going to be interesting!!!!

So please dont give us that attitude, we know that you are so powerful and hot, that you have more kills and greater chopper scores than the rest of us, we know that every kid grows up and dreams about becoming something just like you...

"Dad, when I grow up I wanna be just like Smellmo"

So what, let us have our fun, oh fuck it, you could have staid out of the whole thread for that matter...

Ach, too many kids.....
Strike|Bullet
+2|6518
I bet shorty and capped can beat moo, they lost by 1 point. I heard capped was having a bad day. If capped gets warmed up, he won't miss you. And shorty has some new tricks up his sleeve.
CynicDestroyer
+0|6702

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

So please dont give us that attitude, we know that you are so powerful and hot, that you have more kills and greater chopper scores than the rest of us, we know that every kid grows up and dreams about becoming something just like you...
Actually, you have way more chopper kills than elmo on this current account, and Impreza01 has a few thousand more than you. I think Impreza has the best K/D at like 4.5 or something, probably because he spends all his time in pubs raping blackhawks full of noobs

Last edited by CynicDestroyer (2006-11-24 09:59:41)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6712|The real world
Eyih, listen you teamkilling commander!!!  It`s not some sort of world championship "I´m the worlds greatest gunner&pilot" thing!
Thats why you are going to lose it

It is for fun and it can be very interesting, so play your 1.12 and see if we care...Mistah I got skillz mon....
Yes I know you are a skill-less noob, and you know what, I dont give a fuck, who got pwned a while ago on our wake server?

Oh, and btw, wtf do you need a pilot for in 1.12 when he can not do shit about an incoming TV missile, that is a patch where only gunners get to shine, and that if something is lame!!!!!
Thats why you fly alone in 1.12

In this "tournament of kings among men" it is about great teamwork to gain victory, if the gunner fucks things up, then the rest is up to the pilot!!!! You have to do teamwork like you have never done before... And that is going to be interesting!!!!
The pilot cant do jackshit if a good gunner is about to tv you, you have obviously never played 2 vs 2's, the looping shit doesnt help, straving doesnt help, YOU CANT DO JACK SHIT AS A PILOT, so wheres the teamwork?

"Dad, when I grow up I wanna be just like Smellmo"

So what, let us have our fun, oh fuck it, you could have staid out of the whole thread for that matter...
I dont give a fuck what you think.

Ach, too many kids.....
Oh, so ur a 30 year old guy? Nice to know that ur sad.

CynicDestroyer wrote:

Actually, you have way more chopper kills than elmo on this current account, and Impreza01 has a few thousand more than you. I think Impreza has the best K/D at like 4.5 or something, probably because he spends all his time in pubs raping blackhawks full of noobs
Thats because I actually spend time flying people around

Last edited by elmo1337 (2006-11-24 10:01:52)

Strike|Bullet
+2|6518

CynicDestroyer wrote:

Oh yes, stats mean EVERYTHING.
CynicDestroyer
+0|6702

elmo1337 wrote:

The pilot cant do jackshit if a good gunner is about to tv you, you have obviously never played 2 vs 2's, the looping shit doesnt help, straving doesnt help, YOU CANT DO JACK SHIT AS A PILOT, so wheres the teamwork?
Um, yea you can. Pilots make a huge difference. You're telling me that you could win 100% of the time if you had a noob who only knew how to hover flying for you?

A good pilot can make a good gunner miss. Hitboxes are fucked, it takes a whole hell of a long time to learn how to hit certain rolls and STRAFES (not straves, learn to spell.)
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6712|The real world

CynicDestroyer wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

Um, yea you can. Pilots make a huge difference. You're telling me that you could win 100% of the time if you had a noob who only knew how to hover flying for you?

A good pilot can make a good gunner miss. Hitboxes are fucked, it takes a whole hell of a long time to learn how to hit certain rolls and STRAFES (not straves, learn to spell.)
English is my second language, im not the win at it

Just aim where the chopper was
CynicDestroyer
+0|6702

Strike|Bullet wrote:

Oh yes, stats mean EVERYTHING.
Did I say that they did? Uber was saying how everybody wished that they could have elmo's stats, so I just pointed out he had way more kills on this account. I obviously know that stats don't mean anything.

Looking at my account you wouldn't think that I was very good at all in a chopper because this is my first account and I've only been in a chopper for about 6 months... but I still got recruited by Moo as a chopper pilot and gunner, and last time I checked, Moo is #1 in TWL 2v2. I'm not better than blkhand, not by a long shot, but looking at my stats you would think that I don't even deserve to be in the same server, let alone the same clan as him.
Strike|Bullet
+2|6518
Yeah most of the time the pilot can't do jack shit when you've got a good gunner, but there are some pretty kickass dodges out there, not just the regular barrel roll. Most of the lower pilots will get raped, i guarantee it.
CynicDestroyer
+0|6702

elmo1337 wrote:

Just aim where the chopper was
That doesn't always work with certain slides. Some you have to aim for the landing gear, some you aim in front of the chopper, some you have to hit slightly high... it's not all the same shit. Maybe that's how it was in 1.12, but I guess we're not 1337 enough to play in a patch that's a year old where there might be 20 active servers.

Most people like to play against more than 5 people on more than 5 maps.

Strike|Bullet wrote:

Yeah most of the time the pilot can't do jack shit when you've got a good gunner, but there are some pretty kickass dodges out there, not just the regular barrel roll. Most of the lower pilots will get raped, i guarantee it.
Yea, I see a few people in this ladder who have absolutely no business being here. hahaha They're in for a rude awakening when they lose their opening matches 7-0.

Last edited by CynicDestroyer (2006-11-24 10:12:48)

Strike|Bullet
+2|6518
Lol, elmo it's not about aiming where it was before. Some dodges are different dude. You can mess up the hitboxes by moving the tail around by doing a certain slide, that makes it extremely difficult to find the hitbox sometimes. It also depends on the ping you have and the ping the other guy has. They're are a lot of different factos that affect where you hit the chopper.

Last edited by Strike|Bullet (2006-11-24 10:18:16)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6816|under there hayousaidunderwear
1. Clan Tag- M)A(U
2. Pilot- Stalker2200
    Gunner-|Major//Assaults|
3. Stalker2200, majorassult
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6994
Ahh.... Good ole fights on the internet...
zman21
+0|6517
1. Clan Tag- (sn.SKYNINJAS)
2. Pilot-sn.Hatchet
    Gunner-sn.Z-Man
3. hatchetcaleb, darkomen00 <--xfire

BRING IT ON!!!
Ashford
+2|6802
1. Clan Tag - <MU>
2. Pilot - Ashford or Sams
3. Gunner - Ashford
3a. MIGHT SOLO.
4. xfire: sfretard: sfhafrican
zman21
+0|6517

TJShorty wrote:

I say the tourney should be on Daqing 16, No commanders...
Do it just like the bf2c tourney for choppers (http://www.eglnetwork.com/shows/casts/061111.bf2cchopper2v2.wmv).
Someone should try to get that map like it is in the bf2c tourney.. that would rock
I can get the DL link for that map.

Seriously it'll take me like 30 seconds, just tell me if that's the one you all want to use.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6994
Alright the Sign ups are NOW CLOSED! Sorry MU i was a bit late, with u it makes 17teams and 1 team gets to skip a round.  So 16 is Max Thank you.
stalker2200
+20|6693
Hey Gravity
M)A(U entered before Sn and we didn't get in but they did, could you explain this?
Assault is coming on in a little bit, but I see the spots are full, but we entered before Sn and they got in.

-Thanks
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6816|under there hayousaidunderwear
Yeah don't mean to be an ass but we entered about 20 minutes before them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard