BVC
+325|6706
http://www.globalorgasm.org/
-----
GlobalOrgasm.org Mission Statement

The mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy. Now that there are two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti- submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran, the time to change Earth’s energy is NOW! Read more about the fleet buildup here.

The intent is that the participants concentrate any thoughts during and after orgasm on peace. The combination of high- energy orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention may have a much greater effect than previous mass meditations and prayers.

The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world.

Global Orgasm is an experiment open to everyone in the world.

We hope the results will register on the worldwide monitor system of the Global Consciousness Project.

This is the First Annual Solstice Synchronized Global Orgasm for Peace, leading up to the December Solstice of 2012, when the Mayan Calendar ends with a new beginning.

More!    Science-backed Dating and Sex!
Women have permission to seduce men.
Redefining Feminism
Info/workshops/book
www.RedefiningSeduction.com
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA
i don't want to associate my orgasms with that many hairy smelly hippies
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6456|The Land of Scott Walker
ROFLMAO
That is all.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6720|Charlie One Alpha

kr@cker wrote:

'Peace' is a dirty word to you?!
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA
no, "hippy" is
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654
why dont we have a global orgasm for victory god damn it
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6720|austria
I`M IN!!!!!  make a contest! WITH PHOTOS!!!! im in!!!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Erkut.hv
+124|6745|California
They tried this shit in ghostbusters, don't you need slime or something like that, and a giant walking statue to harness positive energy.

Idiots. Let's harness the power of positive thinking! Yay us!

Dirty Hippies FTW!

PS: Every day is national orgasm day for me. With or wothout my girlfriends assistance.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654

LaidBackNinja wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

'Peace' is a dirty word to you?!
peace is just a name for the period of time between conflict and agitation.  peace is non existent.  REAL WORLD SCIENCE
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

Erkut.hv wrote:

They tried this shit in ghostbusters, don't you need slime or something like that, and a giant walking statue to harness positive energy.

Dirty Hippies FTW!

PS: Every day is national orgasm day for me. With or wothout my girlfriends assistance.
ForTheWin!!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6433|San Antonio, TX

Erkut.hv wrote:

Dirty Hippies FTW!

Where's KMAL's sig, it's time to make some knuckle-children!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654
what happened to kr@cker?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard