sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina
Ok, post here your gross story, it can't be pasted from internet, this must be real.  Don't cross the line please.

My story:
It was the summer of 1997, winter for you in the north.  Some friends (about 20) and I organized a bachelor party for my brother.  So, we decided to take the guy to a night club and other places of dubious reputation.  First, we had an "asado", or barbecue, with some meat cuts I don't know how to translate, burgers and some "chorizos", a kind of hot sausage.  Then we went to the night club.
After having a lot of beers, vodka, and different kinds of alcoholic beverages, we were all drunk.  My brother was dancing with some chicks as a last meeting with freedom.  At one moment he had a very palid face.  He comes to us and says "I ain't feeling very well dude, I think the chorizo was bad".  He had an empty glass in his hand.  One second later he vomited all the floor and the glass as well, filling it with a mix of liquors and floating chorizo pieces.  The smell wasn't good at all. 
After feeling a bit better, my brother goes and he talks with this girl.  He's holding the rotten glass.  You may imagine the place was kinda dark.  Well, she asks him "What are you drinking?", the son of bitch without thinking it twice says "it's a new beverage they make here", and invents a name, then he goes "do you wanna try some?", and the girl accepts and drinks the vomited chorizo liquor.  After a few seconds she says "it's tasty, what has it?, and my brother says "a bit of champagne, vodka, whisky, beer and chorizo".  The girl asked "what?", and he told her "I'm kidding" and invented some ingredients.  We all were at the floor laughing and not believing what we saw.  This story is true, disgusting but true.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Short one: I've accidental drank a warm glass of chew spit at a party. There is no worse feeling in the world (that I've experienced). The gagging/vomiting lasted for hours.

Longer One: We were all at a party in high school having a blast. Towards the end of the night, after everyone was completely wasted drunk, most of the party had moved outside onto the back deck of this house. We were all telling jokes, laughing, having a great time. My buddy Ryan was standing next to me and my other buddy Ryan (yes, there's two) was standing across the deck from us about 10 feet away, talking to some girl.
Well here in Seattle, we have these huge banana slugs that are like 6 inches long and one of them was by our feet. So my buddy decided to stomp on it just for fun. Well Ryan #2 was laughing his ass off at something said with his mouth wide open and the guts of the slug went shooting directly down his throat and all over his face. Before he could even turn to look at us to see what happened, he was puking all over the girl he was just talking to.
Needless to say, he gags every time you mention slugs around him. That was probably one of the funniest things I've witnessed in my life!!!

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-11-22 11:15:56)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

King_County_Downy wrote:

Short one: I've accidently drank a warm glass of chew spit at a party. There is no worse feeling in the world (that I've experienced). The gagging/vomitting lasted for hours.
was it you or frank that had the explosive diarrhea problem?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6422|San Antonio, TX
When I was in high school back in Illinois my friend and I were on a two-lane highway (he was driving) when a deer ran out in front of us.  It was far enough away from us that it could have cleared the entire width of the road without us hitting it.  Sadly, however, there was a semi coming the other direction.  The truck hit the deer and it basically blew up.  My friend had his window down and wound up with a face full of deer innards, and the placenta (from the pregnant deer) hit the windshield and exploded.  We couldn't see a thing.  We drove off into a ditch and my friend got out and threw-up deer chunks.  I had to go find a tree branch to get the remainder of the fetus off the car.  Good times, good times...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Marlboroman82 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Short one: I've accidently drank a warm glass of chew spit at a party. There is no worse feeling in the world (that I've experienced). The gagging/vomitting lasted for hours.
was it you or frank that had the explosive diarrhea problem?
Um that was me

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=47962

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-11-22 12:37:57)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Anyone know the site www.lowbrow.com?
It used to be some kind of database with all these gross and embarassing stories, and it would give you one at random if you refreshed. I spent hours pressing F5 and laughing my ass off over there. Too bad it's gone now
Let's make this thread a worthy tribute!
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Fine, I'll keep this going.

This is the legendary story I tell at every party.

So, me and a couple of buddies are sleeping in a room, in sleeping bags. Most of us were already asleep, but two of the hardcore guys decide to hold a farting contest. Luckily I always fall asleep last so I was awake to witness this. So it begins. This one kid is totally kicking the other's ass. He farts like there is no tommorow. Blast after blast pounds from his ass. Then, at one point, he pulls down his pants, and lifts his ass up into the air, still inside his sleeping bag. "So you guys can hear it better," he states.
Then, for a moment, everything is quiet. Somebody tries to tell him to pull his fucking pants back up but he is quickly hushed into silence. The kid groans. "This is a big one!" he pants.
'prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt *PLOP*.
"Omygod," he yelps, "I just fucking pooped in my sleeping bag!"
We burst out laughing so hard it hurts. I mean, we were fucking paralyzed.
After a minute, the kid says something about not being able to find any shit in his bag, and that he must not have pooped after all, and the laughter dies down. Just as I was about to fall asleep, the kid blurts out:
"What the hell is touching my feet?!"
Turns out he launched the piece of poop all the way towards the feet end of his sleeping back by the pure force of the fart. We did not sleep that night.
"Dudes, please don't tell anybody about this," he tried.
"How can we not tell anybody about this?! You fucking shit in your sleeping bag dude!"
"Okay, but then just don't tell my mom"
We haven't told his mom but by now I'm sure she's heard about it anyway.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

Stickied! No more stories to be told outside this post! They will be rightfully closed and deleted.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6733|Oslo, Norway

zimmer92 wrote:

Stickied! No more stories to be told outside this post! They will be rightfully closed and deleted.
YaY! Now I get to report stuff
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
once when my mom was walking me to school when i was 6, she looked up at a squirrel on a telephone poll and it pissed all over her face and got some in her mouth...

another time she was holding my neice and my neice puked into her mouth and she accidentaly swallowed some of it....
Karnall
+8|6536|Hampshire, UK

krazed wrote:

once when my mom was walking me to school when i was 6, she looked up at a squirrel on a telephone poll and it pissed all over her face and got some in her mouth...

another time she was holding my neice and my neice puked into her mouth and she accidentaly swallowed some of it....
Your mum seems to have a habit of getting things in her mouth
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6520

Karnall wrote:

krazed wrote:

Your mum seems to have a habit of getting things in her mouth
And swallowing.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Fine, I'll keep this going.

This is the legendary story I tell at every party.

So, me and a couple of buddies are sleeping in a room, in sleeping bags. Most of us were already asleep, but two of the hardcore guys decide to hold a farting contest. Luckily I always fall asleep last so I was awake to witness this. So it begins. This one kid is totally kicking the other's ass. He farts like there is no tommorow. Blast after blast pounds from his ass. Then, at one point, he pulls down his pants, and lifts his ass up into the air, still inside his sleeping bag. "So you guys can hear it better," he states.
Then, for a moment, everything is quiet. Somebody tries to tell him to pull his fucking pants back up but he is quickly hushed into silence. The kid groans. "This is a big one!" he pants.
'prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt *PLOP*.
"Omygod," he yelps, "I just fucking pooped in my sleeping bag!"
We burst out laughing so hard it hurts. I mean, we were fucking paralyzed.
After a minute, the kid says something about not being able to find any shit in his bag, and that he must not have pooped after all, and the laughter dies down. Just as I was about to fall asleep, the kid blurts out:
"What the hell is touching my feet?!"
Turns out he launched the piece of poop all the way towards the feet end of his sleeping back by the pure force of the fart. We did not sleep that night.
"Dudes, please don't tell anybody about this," he tried.
"How can we not tell anybody about this?! You fucking shit in your sleeping bag dude!"
"Okay, but then just don't tell my mom"
We haven't told his mom but by now I'm sure she's heard about it anyway.
fuck man thats hillarious

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard