arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6696|Colorado Springs, CO

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

then perhaps you should change your name

what's the Ausch for?
odd coincidence
AUStralian CHainsaw
https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2328/cartman8bmlv5.th.gif
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6659
even better question seig heil boy: does your mommy and daddy know you get on websites that may possibly contain nipples in peoples sigs?  I dont think they would like that,  go tell your nanny to turn off the computer
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

wow you guys are very good

i started this thread to show the world what ISRAEL is doing to poor unarmed palestinians and now you are trying to decode something from my in-game name

ignore the main topic and derail the thread..

very good..

you won.. i lost.. let all those poor palestinians die and lets go back to monday night football
No, we all feel bad for the Palestinians, but we ain't Jew haters.  Some of us disagree with Israel government policies but you seem quite Nazi to me.  For me Nazis and Zionists don't deserve respect.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6564|Southeastern USA
if you want to get back on topic, i'll make it easy for you:

list the defining events of the video (i found 4)

ask yourself what's missing

ask yourself what can be determined and supported from the information provided

ask yourself what can't be determined and supported fromthe information provided
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6510

arabeater wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

then perhaps you should change your name

what's the Ausch for?
odd coincidence
AUStralian CHainsaw
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2328 … lv5.th.gif
omg watch his name!!!

arabeater

arab eater

OR

arab beater !!!!

oh i forgot.. you have the right to hate the arabs and tell the world that you want them all dead but you cannot talk against ISRAEL, you get flamed and your name get decoded

go figure
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

arabeater wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

AUStralian CHainsaw
omg watch his name!!!

arabeater

arab eater

OR

arab beater !!!!

oh i forgot.. you have the right to hate the arabs and tell the world that you want them all dead but you cannot talk against ISRAEL, you get flamed and your name get decoded

go figure
Many of us talk against Israel, but we don't hate jews we just disagree with Israel government.  I'm jewish and I always criticize Israel.  But my nick ain't HH-Holocaustftw.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

That video reminded me of some of the footage we found in Iraq under Saddam.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
arabeater

sergeriver wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

omg watch his name!!!

arabeater

arab eater

OR

arab beater !!!!

go figure
Many of us talk against Israel, but we don't hate jews we just disagree with Israel government.  I'm jewish and I always criticize Israel.  But my nick ain't HH-Holocaustftw.
Excellent post!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Up until the point he made light of the slaughter of millions of Jews to illustrate his point.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
arabeater

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

arabeater wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

AUStralian CHainsaw
omg watch his name!!!

arabeater

arab eater

OR

arab beater !!!!

go figure
Dude, dont even try and fuck with me on some goddamn gaming forum. Yea for the most part I am not a big fan of arab nations due to the fact that I have been shot at and seen many of my fellow soldiers, marines and airmen get killed or wounded. At least I have an excuse. I dont hate all arabs, just the ones that dont like me.
smile. You on the other hand seem to hate all Jews and wish to see them wiped off the face of the Earth. I dont share those same feelings towards all arabs. Big Difference little boy.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
a large portion of the IDF is represented by bedouins, especially in the border towns
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6580|Area 51

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTUJbkh35MU

ISRAELIS are disgusting.. i support the fight of the palestinians.. and hope in the near future that they will be able to send all those bastard back to AMERICA or whatever country they want to infect.

GO PALESTINIA

GO HEZBOLLAH

AND GO IRAN

clean your land of this infection
Ok, now find your self a really tall building, get to the top and jump off it..
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6659

arabeater wrote:

...... little boy.
that just about sums it ALL up with that dipshit
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina

RDMC(2) wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

ISRAELIS are disgusting.. i support the fight of the palestinians.. and hope in the near future that they will be able to send all those bastard back to AMERICA or whatever country they want to infect.

GO PALESTINIA

GO HEZBOLLAH

AND GO IRAN

And pls don't you dare to hit F9.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6669
Incidentally, we have got whole topic on "88" type names in BF2... 

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=7729&p=1
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6510

arabeater wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

omg watch his name!!!

arabeater

arab eater

OR

arab beater !!!!

Dude, dont even try and fuck with me on some goddamn gaming forum. Yea for the most part I am not a big fan of arab nations due to the fact that I have been shot at and seen many of my fellow soldiers, marines and airmen get killed or wounded. At least I have an excuse. I dont hate all arabs, just the ones that dont like me.
. You on the other hand seem to hate all Jews and wish to see them wiped off the face of the Earth. I dont share those same feelings towards all arabs. Big Difference little boy.

go figure
you walk around in THEIR country shooting everywhere with tanks, choppers and you wonder why they don't like you?

imagine a bunch of chinese (or any other foreigner) coming to AMERICA to free you from Georges Bush and walking around shooting everywhere.. would you trow flowers to them or FIGHT BACK ??

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DON'T HATE ALL JEWS.. IM AWARE THAT MOST JEWS DON'T SUPPORT ISRAEL AND THEY EVEN THINK THAT ISRAEL IS NOT SUPPOSE TO EXIST BECAUSE THE JEWISH PEOPLE WAS PUNISHED BY GOD AND SENT ALL OVER THE WORLD WITHOUT A HOMELAND..

YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND SOME NAZI CRAP INTO MY NAME

www.jewsagainstzionism.com     i like those jews.. am i a nazi?

wake up soldier..   zionism is your enemy
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6711|NJ
Also you should educate yourself and figure out that most the jews who are from Isreal are not from America. Sure we support the Isrealy nation but we didn't create the population.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6580|Area 51

sergeriver wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

GO PALESTINIA

GO HEZBOLLAH

AND GO IRAN

And pls don't you dare to hit the 9 key.
OR the jump key
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
ok since you won't do it i will

kr@cker wrote:

if you want to get back on topic, i'll make it easy for you:

list the defining events of the video (i found 4)

ask yourself what's missing

ask yourself what can be determined and supported from the information provided

ask yourself what can't be determined and supported fromthe information provided
defining events:
subject being apprehended
subject makes grab for soldiers gun
subject is released as top priority is changed to maintaining control of weapons
subject ignores stop order, and is shot in leg

what's missing:
events leading up to the physical confrontation

what can be determined:
two IDF personnel were attempting to detain a subject, subject resisted

what can't be determined:
why the subject was being detained, could have sparked from a simple ID check, could have been harrassment by IDF personnel (though if this was the case i doubt it would have been edited out)

my conclusion:
based on evidence given, a subject was shot in the leg after assaulting two IDF personnel and attempting to leave the scene

your conclusion:
evil israelis hunt down random people on the street and shoot them as they go out to purchase milk for their 5 pre-school age children

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-22 12:00:51)

[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6510

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Incidentally, we have got whole topic on "88" type names in BF2... 

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=7729&p=1

so all people with 88 in their name are nazi supporters?

what about the sport athletes with the number 88?  Eric Lindros anyone?  a nazi?

you see nazis everywhere guys calm down

adolf is dead, and nazism is dead with him.. you are all safe
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

arabeater wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

omg watch his name!!!

arabeater

arab eater

OR

arab beater !!!!

. You on the other hand seem to hate all Jews and wish to see them wiped off the face of the Earth. I dont share those same feelings towards all arabs. Big Difference little boy.

go figure
you walk around in THEIR country shooting everywhere with tanks, choppers and you wonder why they don't like you?

imagine a bunch of chinese (or any other foreigner) coming to AMERICA to free you from Georges Bush and walking around shooting everywhere.. would you trow flowers to them or FIGHT BACK ??

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DON'T HATE ALL JEWS.. IM AWARE THAT MOST JEWS DON'T SUPPORT ISRAEL AND THEY EVEN THINK THAT ISRAEL IS NOT SUPPOSE TO EXIST BECAUSE THE JEWISH PEOPLE WAS PUNISHED BY GOD AND SENT ALL OVER THE WORLD WITHOUT A HOMELAND..

YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND SOME NAZI CRAP INTO MY NAME

www.jewsagainstzionism.com     i like those jews.. am i a nazi?

wake up soldier..   zionism is your enemy
You forgot the classic quote "I happen to have a friend who is Jewish".
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54171
Read it, post there.
And you my friend are the disgusting one.
All humans have equal rights and have the right to be on this planet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard