evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6414|da ville, va
Dude you are my god, teach me please.
13rin
+977|6481
DUDE, every time I crap in the shower, um I mean..  Every time I crap in the shower... er wait.  The only time I've crapped in the shower... no, no -that's not it. 

The only time it is acceptable to crap in the shower is when you have diarrhea.  Its easier.  No, hold on I've almost got it... Ah, screw it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
DTAC
+9|6742
Of course she fled like she saw a poisonous snake. There was one! A shit snake!!!

+1 for you.
power9787
+10|6583
that sucks dude while hope your girlfriend get over with it
Kanye North
randy
+80|6466
Change your name to Crapping_Pollux

Last edited by Kanye North (2006-11-21 22:37:02)

Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
gives new meaning to "dumped" lol! ahhhh i know it was bad im sorrry lol

or maybe " Now thats a sticky situation!" lol

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2006-11-21 22:49:05)

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6591|California U.S.A

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I'm so anxious right that I'm literally shaking, but I'll type this out to the best of my ability. Last night I went over to my girlfriend's dorm and we went into the shower together because her 3 roommates were still home. Anyway, we're starting to kiss and I feel a fart coming on. The shower head is high-flow and, as a result, pretty loud. So, I figured I could sneak this fart out without her noticing. To my extreme shock, I accidentally crapped in the shower. It came out so fast I barely noticed it and it felt like a normal fart. My girlfriend immediately notices what I had done and starts freaking out. She jumps out of the shower like there was a poisonous snake in it. Then she starts giving me all this shit about how I always ruin intimate moments with my immaturity. I told her I was sorry and that it was an accident. Her yelling was so loud her roommates could hear every detail of our argument, and I could hear them snickering on the other side of the door. Anyway, she screams at me to get out and that she never wants to see me again. I have never felt so bad and humiliated in my life. I could understand her reaction if this was intentional, but it clearly was not. And on top of that, all of her roommates think I'm some kind of freak. Sorry if this is coming off as a rant, I just needed to vent my frustration.

Mmmkay, hahahahahahahaaaa....

Well it could've been worse it could have been in a hot tub with the water jets on full blast (was going fine until the floating dookey decided to stick to one of the water level submerged mood lights on the hot tub's wall) 

Gees, ya would have thought it was a herd of retarded sun burnt rabid piranha fish by the way people piled out of that spa.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6563|Here.
Ehehehe..
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6764

Look on the bright side... at least she wasn't into it, like some weird poo fetish.
Executiator
+69|6422
lmfao, thats hilarious..

Can't tell if it's real or not, cuz, well, it's Pollux for fucks sake...

What kind of shit was it? Was it a lil goat turd that popped out real fast?
Or was it a huge rockin log with peanuts and everything?
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6695|Brunei Darussalam

Your girlfriend dumbed you? You mean, you dumbed on your girlfriend.
BVC
+325|6697
LOL

what if it turned her on?
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6677|Belgium
Don't worry, it happens to all of us...

once we're 75!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

Well, that shitty for you.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6369|Cali

two061vbma wrote:

ROFL your simple amazing, was it worth it?
Lol.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
Just send her this next valintines & it should smooth things over
https://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3650/poopyk7.jpg
Sorry for the gross factor...

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-11-22 02:44:19)

James-M-II
+13|6370|ENGLAND

Executiator wrote:

lmfao, thats hilarious..

Can't tell if it's real or not, cuz, well, it's Pollux for fucks sake...

What kind of shit was it? Was it a lil goat turd that popped out real fast?
Or was it a huge rockin log with peanuts and everything?
peanuts lol
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
MEKSTIZZLE RESCUES MANHOOD

TAKE THIS YOU WOMEN!

http://one.revver.com/watch/95332/forma … iliate/184

Now we're equal?
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6591|California U.S.A

Mekstizzle wrote:

TAKE THIS YOU WOMEN!

Now we're equal?
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! x 10 
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6533

Mekstizzle wrote:

TAKE THIS YOU WOMEN!

Now we're equal?
ha ha ha ha now that's some funny stuff....

it took the other kids forever to get out...as soon as I heard the "bloop!" i would have been outta there!!
Jackabo
+127|6560|Dublin, Ireland
put it this way, the next time that you feel really embaressed, it wont be that bad cos you can just say 'remember the time i shit on my gf' lol
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

you should get a paperbag and shit it in and light it on fire infront of her door. This will remind her of you...
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA
dumped for dumping, fess up, you turned the blast toward her didn't you?
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6516|montreal, quebec

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I'm so anxious right that I'm literally shaking, but I'll type this out to the best of my ability. Last night I went over to my girlfriend's dorm and we went into the shower together because her 3 roommates were still home. Anyway, we're starting to kiss and I feel a fart coming on. The shower head is high-flow and, as a result, pretty loud. So, I figured I could sneak this fart out without her noticing. To my extreme shock, I accidentally crapped in the shower. It came out so fast I barely noticed it and it felt like a normal fart. My girlfriend immediately notices what I had done and starts freaking out. She jumps out of the shower like there was a poisonous snake in it. Then she starts giving me all this shit about how I always ruin intimate moments with my immaturity. I told her I was sorry and that it was an accident. Her yelling was so loud her roommates could hear every detail of our argument, and I could hear them snickering on the other side of the door. Anyway, she screams at me to get out and that she never wants to see me again. I have never felt so bad and humiliated in my life. I could understand her reaction if this was intentional, but it clearly was not. And on top of that, all of her roommates think I'm some kind of freak. Sorry if this is coming off as a rant, I just needed to vent my frustration.
well, bravo!

you know, they're things you shouldnt talk about, tings we dont want to know...

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2006-11-22 12:52:58)

Onidax
+41|6494
owned

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard