sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6771|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

whatever

btw Zionism died in 1948 when Israel become to be a sovereign country.
Hey, dude, would you send us some of your weed?  Does it grow only there?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6771|Argentina
Palestinian-Israeli Conflict Statistics

This is from B'Tselem, the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Ocuppied Territories.

Highlights (2000-2006):

Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces 4005
Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians 701
Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces 811
Israeli minors killed by Palestinians 119
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6509

Lisik wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Lisik wrote:

I hope you know that Philistines means Invaders...
From space?

Dude, I hope you know that you represent the current invading force.
From sea!

Dude, so? Palestinians represent the current islamic terrorism force... and?
Dude why don't you want to move out of that hell hole?  The attacks will never stop, you cannot kill them all and in my opinion its impossible to live in peace with them. I'm sure that the americans will be more than happy to give you a state.. maybe even reproduce all the holy things that happen to be in ISRAEL. I suggest the state of California.. beautiful beaches, sunshine etc..

You won't need a wall, you won't need checkpoints, you won't need nukes!! All the californians will be more than happy to give you a piece of their land.. they will not blow themselves up in your nightclubs.. your children will grow up peacefully..

All this free of charge!!!!   c'mon why not??
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6574

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

DonFck wrote:

From space?

Dude, I hope you know that you represent the current invading force.
From sea!

Dude why don't you want to move out of that hell hole?  The attacks will never stop, you cannot kill them all and in my opinion its impossible to live in peace with them. I'm sure that the americans will be more than happy to give you a state.. maybe even reproduce all the holy things that happen to be in ISRAEL. I suggest the state of California.. beautiful beaches, sunshine etc..

You won't need a wall, you won't need checkpoints, you won't need nukes!! All the californians will be more than happy to give you a piece of their land.. they will not blow themselves up in your nightclubs.. your children will grow up peacefully..

Or move them to Germany...The country that started this mess in the first place.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6771|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

From sea!

Or move them to Germany...The country that started this mess in the first place.
You mean UK?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6574

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

You mean UK?
No....I meant Hitler's Germany.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6771|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

You mean UK?
Oh, my mistake then.  I thought UK started this mess with the Balfour Declaration.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6642|IRELAND

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You mean UK?
Oh, my mistake then.  I thought UK started this mess with the Balfour Declaration.
it all goes back to the plant.....tea
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6756|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Very interesting interview with Zionist Ami Ayalon former head of  Shin Bet..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/progr … view.shtml
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6509

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

From sea!

The german people suffered enough during the last century.. i think they deserve a break.

Nah the USA is the best choice.. think about it how much money the americans will save.. they will not have to send billions every year to the ISRAELIS for defense and other purposes.

They will just have to put them in beautiful houses, maybe feed them ..thats all !!

its a win win situation.. ISRAELIS are safe in AMERICA and americans save a lot of money
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6695|Colorado Springs, CO

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

The german people suffered enough during the last century.. i think they deserve a break.

Nah the USA is the best choice.. think about it how much money the americans will save.. they will not have to send billions every year to the ISRAELIS for defense and other purposes.

They will just have to put them in beautiful houses, maybe feed them ..thats all !!

its a win win situation.. ISRAELIS are safe in AMERICA and americans save a lot of money
How about Canada?

THey have alot of open space for them all.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6509

arabeater wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

How about Canada?

THey have alot of open space for them all.
um yeah but there is some danger.. maybe the ISRAELIS will do to the canadians what they do to the palestinians.. but if they settle in the USA, they will not bite the hand that feed them..(i hope not)
UGADawgs
+13|6335|South Carolina, US

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

My point is... million of jews did not forget the real name of Palestine... what is Eretz Israel.
You mean Cana'an?

Isn't that the region of the world that most Jewish folk ran away from for about 1900 years?

"Bye, folks - I'm off to Europe now for a millennium or two! I'll be back to create a state later!"
That's dumb and you know it. The Romans expelled the Jews from Judea. You make it sound like as if the Jews signed some irrevocable contract with the Palestinians 2000 years ago to give them Israel and now they're going back on the deal.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6569

UGADawgs wrote:

That's dumb and you know it. The Romans expelled the Jews from Judea. You make it sound like as if the Jews signed some irrevocable contract with the Palestinians 2000 years ago to give them Israel and now they're going back on the deal.
Is that why Palestine is now mostly inhabited by Romans?? Do you honestly think Palestinians materialised out of thin air? The jews of the region fled, the gentiles of the area stayed (Islam hadn't been 'invented' yet so gentiles = ancestors of present day christians and muslims, i.e. Palestinians). Give the whole region back to Egypt if you're going to play the 'we were here first' game.
arabeater
http://www.livevideo.com/video/45B06E29 … islam.aspx

This guy converted from a jew to a muslim along with his wife and kids.

Its muslims like this that make the whole Palestinian/Israel situation seem like its going to last forever or at least until they destroy eacht other.

The worst part for me was when he said that he had no remorse for the kids that died on the bus that his sister had just blown up. Thats some fucked up shit. He has kids and he's saying that its a good thing that those kids were killed because they will be automatically accepted into gods kingdom since theyre under the age of 10.

I am not taking anybodys side on the Palestine/Israel issue but its things like this that make my decision to believe in the Palestinian side of things very hard.

Last edited by arabeater (2007-01-06 17:02:37)

arabeater

CameronPoe wrote:

UGADawgs wrote:

Is that why Palestine is now mostly inhabited by Romans?? Do you honestly think Palestinians materialised out of thin air? The jews of the region fled, the gentiles of the area stayed (Islam hadn't been 'invented' yet so gentiles = ancestors of present day christians and muslims, i.e. Palestinians). Give the whole region back to Egypt if you're going to play the 'we were here first' game.
Thanks for the warning Cameron.
UGADawgs
+13|6335|South Carolina, US

CameronPoe wrote:

UGADawgs wrote:

The Arabs heavily colonized areas conquered from the Byzantines like Palestine, Egypt, etc.

I agree that such arguments are petty, but you're the one who basically said that "Jews left so why should they come back," and it's obvious that the migration was more than a capricious move.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6556|Texas - Bigger than France

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Ausch why can't you spell ISRAELIS and AMERICA like Israelis and America?

It a bit ANNOYING.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6689|Canberra, AUS

Kmarion wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

its was not a war on terrorism because saddam had no link with terrorists
I dont think I would go that far..
Hussein paid bonuses of up to $25,000 to the families of Palestinian homicide bombers.
Reuters, “Hussein vows cash for martyrs.” March 12, 2002. Published in The Australian, March 13, 2002, page 9.
Abu Musab al Zarqawi, formerly the director of an al Qaeda training base in Afghanistan, fled to Iraq after being injured as the Taliban fell. He received medical care and convalesced for two months in Baghdad. He then opened an Ansar al Islam terrorist training camp in northern Iraq and arranged the October 2002 assassination of U.S. diplomat Lawrence Foley in Amman, Jordan.
Coalition troops have shut down at least three terrorist training camps in Iraq, including a base approximately 15 miles southeast of Baghdad, called Salman Pak.[14] Before the war, numerous Iraqi defectors had said that the camp featured a passenger jet on which terrorists sharpened their air piracy skills.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9153/
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … ra/alf.htm
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/P … 0ieqmb.asp
http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/mena/ansarbk020503.htm
http://www.boston.com/news/world/middle … r_in_iraq/
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/P … 0kmbzd.asp
Nor would I. al-Qaeda, ok, no or few links. But terrorists in general?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6509

Spark wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

its was not a war on terrorism because saddam had no link with terrorists
I dont think I would go that far..
Hussein paid bonuses of up to $25,000 to the families of Palestinian homicide bombers.
Reuters, “Hussein vows cash for martyrs.” March 12, 2002. Published in The Australian, March 13, 2002, page 9.
Abu Musab al Zarqawi, formerly the director of an al Qaeda training base in Afghanistan, fled to Iraq after being injured as the Taliban fell. He received medical care and convalesced for two months in Baghdad. He then opened an Ansar al Islam terrorist training camp in northern Iraq and arranged the October 2002 assassination of U.S. diplomat Lawrence Foley in Amman, Jordan.
Coalition troops have shut down at least three terrorist training camps in Iraq, including a base approximately 15 miles southeast of Baghdad, called Salman Pak.[14] Before the war, numerous Iraqi defectors had said that the camp featured a passenger jet on which terrorists sharpened their air piracy skills.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9153/
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … ra/alf.htm
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/P … 0ieqmb.asp
http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/mena/ansarbk020503.htm
http://www.boston.com/news/world/middle … r_in_iraq/
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/P … 0kmbzd.asp
Nor would I. al-Qaeda, ok, no or few links. But terrorists in general?
it depend if you think that the palestinians are terrorists.  We all know that saddam send money to the family of the suicide bombers ..

For me, a terrorist is for example a member of alqaida..  a guy with no homeland who fight for a religious cause.  there are other kind of terrorists, like the guy who fight for money..but a guy who fight for the liberation of his country is far from being a terrorist, hes a patriot.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6574

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

..but a guy who fight for the liberation of his country is far from being a terrorist, hes a patriot.
Even though the majority just want to live in peace regardless of who is in power. If 1 person out of 100 wants to fight the occupiers is he still a patriot seeing how is actions put the other 99 people at riskof death.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6569

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

..but a guy who fight for the liberation of his country is far from being a terrorist, hes a patriot.
Even though the majority just want to live in peace regardless of who is in power. If 1 person out of 100 wants to fight the occupiers is he still a patriot seeing how is actions put the other 99 people at riskof death.
The majority do not want to 'live in peace regardless of who is in power'. Did Polish people want to 'live in peace regardless' of who was in power after the invasion of their country in WWII? I think not. The same applies to the Palestinians. A famous patriotic slogan in response to British occupation is: "Ireland unfree shall never be at peace."
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6646|949

I am not sure if this has been posted, but I found a great flash movie of the history of the land...

http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/EMPIRE17.swf
If it has already been posted let me know and I will delete this.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-01-15 09:16:52)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6642|IRELAND

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I am not sure if this has been posted, but I found a great flash movie of the history of the land...

http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/EMPIRE17.swf
If it has already been posted let me know and I will delete this.
Poe posted it in a separate thread a week ago. Keep it in here though its a great reference.
KanBear
+0|6404
Your statement.....

CameronPoe wrote:

The jews of the region fled........
Is incorrect. After Rome sacked Jerusalem(70 CE), nearly all the Jews within the city were murdered. This was the first of THREE revolts by the Jews.

66 CE - 73 CE Great Jewish Revolt- killing or enslaving a large part of the Jewish population.
115 CE - 117 CE Kitos Revolt - killed all the revolting Jews
132 CE - 135 CE Bar Kokhba's Revolt - killing or enslaving the remainder of the Jewish population.
This marks the beginning of the Jewish diaspora..

THEN, there's the Jewish revolt in 351-352.
In 438, Empress Eudocia removed the ban for Jews to worship at the temple site...
In 614, Persians captured Jerusalem with the help of Jews...
In 629, Emperor Heraclius dispersed the Jews by massacring as many as possible....

So explain to me again, just HOW they "FLED"......

Last edited by KanBear (2007-01-20 04:28:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard