[bdb]donutmaster
+2|6415
Ok so now the patch is officially out and ready.   Is it possible that the stat padders will drop like flies and we will have a new leaderboard??  Maybe, maybe not.  One thing that has consistently pissed me off to no end was all the rampant cheating.  Mainly the titan hover exploit.

I lost count of how many transport ships I blew out of the sky with the Titan AA guns.  This was the worst I believe.  And thank God,  that EA listened to the community instead of adding extra things that are nice to have but add little to gameplay, and  FIXING BROKEN things...Now maybe they will be good to their word and remove the top 100 cheaters or so...

It would be nice to be able to move way up on the leaderboards.

And now Im not praising EA/Dice.  We used to do that and then all the money went to their heads.   IMHO the game should have been delayed until everything bugwise  was taken care,  but sadly in todays gaming market,  companies rush to get a game out,  and 20 patches later its somewhat playable.  It makes them look very greedy.  Any booster packs they decide to release should be free for us having to deal with the headaches of watching someone who decided to cheat to take the topspots...

Oh and closing thoughts,  This patch will probably break something....

Thanks for listening to my rants
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6611|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

[bdb]donutmaster wrote:

Ok so now the patch is officially out and ready.   Is it possible that the stat padders will drop like flies and we will have a new leaderboard??  Maybe, maybe not.  One thing that has consistently pissed me off to no end was all the rampant cheating.  Mainly the titan hover exploit.

I lost count of how many transport ships I blew out of the sky with the Titan AA guns.  This was the worst I believe.  And thank God,  that EA listened to the community instead of adding extra things that are nice to have but add little to gameplay, and  FIXING BROKEN things...Now maybe they will be good to their word and remove the top 100 cheaters or so...

And now Im not praising EA/Dice.  We used to do that and then all the money went to their heads.   IMHO the game should have been delayed until everything bugwise  was taken care,  but sadly in todays gaming market,  companies rush to get a game out,  and 20 patches later its somewhat playable.  It makes them look very greedy.  Any booster packs they decide to release should be free for us having to deal with the headaches of watching someone who decided to cheat to take the topspots...

1) the game is VERY MUCH playable as it is.
2) the patch fixes the only real problems i could think of.
3) you really think you've got a shot at the top of the leaderboard? grow up.
4) go whine about EA here
5) I'm praising DICE. They've made a game that I, and millions of others enjoy playing. gg them.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6449
Patches? Patches? We dont need no stinking patches! 
CackNBallz
+45|6712|Toronto, Canada
The game is indeed very playable.  This is one of the first times that I have seen weapons and vehicles very balanced.  Each facet of this game has a strength and a weakness. It rewards teamwork, which is what this game is about.

No you should not get boosters for free, you fucking freeloader. A successful company by design is made to make money.  If it doesn't, then it isn't really that successful.  They need to have multiple streams of income to be really successful.  This also funds the programmers and testers which release patches to fix even more problems. If they don't make money, then you don't get your game. 

Think about it, the cost of development has gone up substantially over the past few years alone.  What about the cost of your game?  Still about the same as it was a few years ago.  The boosters also give a nice diversion for gamers to play for awhile and they are relatively inexpensive. Then when they go back to play the core game, they may apply new skills and tactics they acquired in the booster (I know I got a whole lot better and infantry combat because of Special Forces.)
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

spawnofthemist wrote:

[bdb]donutmaster wrote:

1) the game is VERY MUCH playable as it is.
2) the patch fixes the only real problems i could think of.
3) you really think you've got a shot at the top of the leaderboard? grow up.
4) go whine about EA here
5) I'm praising DICE. They've made a game that I, and millions of others enjoy playing. gg them.
haha enjoy playing.?... creating thread abut how to stat pad using the transport is gg?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

rabee2789b wrote:

haha enjoy playing.?... creating thread abut how to stat pad using the transport is gg?
Ooo, someone's going to get raped.

Run little man run.
CackNBallz
+45|6712|Toronto, Canada
I sense a kidnapping in the near future for this little rabies infested runt, don't you?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6540|USA

[bdb]donutmaster wrote:

you should be on late at night more. we already discussed the new patch
spawnofthemist
Banned

rabee2789b wrote:

Yes, i enjoy playing. I just thought it needed to come to public attention about the glitch. The more it's used, the more likely they are to solve the problem.

As of whenever i started playing again, i've not glitched at all and the game is more fun now that i know what order i want to get my unlocks in.

so yes..

gg me.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6540|USA

spawnofthemist wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Yes, i enjoy playing. I just thought it needed to come to public attention about the glitch. The more it's used, the more likely they are to solve the problem.

As of whenever i started playing again, i've not glitched at all and the game is more fun now that i know what order i want to get my unlocks in.

so yes..

gg me.
/win
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6745|EUR
So is it officially out for download then?

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-11-21 11:27:31)

Buzerk1
+44|6806

CackNBallz wrote:

The game is indeed very playable.  This is one of the first times that I have seen weapons and vehicles very balanced.  Each facet of this game has a strength and a weakness. It rewards teamwork, which is what this game is about.
^^QFE^^
r'Eeee
+311|6418

spawnofthemist wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

so yes..

gg me.
ur telling the public abut it in bf2s forums? i would suggest to pm one of the ea forums mod in the ea forums rather than just spamming it on this pub forums, where everyone will try and do that glitch and u can see the first 100 guys with their score/ round. Is this the good game?, having 24000ish/ round?.
jugobeer
+18|6424

spawnofthemist wrote:

and the game is more fun now that i know what order i want to get my unlocks in.
I totally agree with that

rabee2789b wrote:

ur telling the public abut it in bf2s forums? i would suggest to pm one of the ea forums mod in the ea forums rather than just spamming it on this pub forums, where everyone will try and do that glitch and u can see the first 100 guys with their score/ round. Is this the good game?, having 24000ish/ round?.
I would suggest you shut the fuck up since you are so 2 week late!!! Everything has been said about it!  Get over it, a beer and learn to enjoy the game!

Last edited by jugobeer (2006-11-21 11:34:20)

r'Eeee
+311|6418

jugobeer wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

and the game is more fun now that i know what order i want to get my unlocks in.
I totally agree with that

rabee2789b wrote:

I would suggest you shut the fuck up since you are so 2 week late!!!
am i even talking to u? ermm no, don't be a third person in an argument. It will help u in ur life
jugobeer
+18|6424

rabee2789b wrote:

am i even talking to u? ermm no, don't be a third person in an argument. It will help u in ur life
As long as you write on a public forum that I read, I am concern if I want!  You are still 2 week late and still look more retarded after your last post!

Thank for not replying to this and grab a beer for me!
spawnofthemist
Banned

rabee2789b wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52493

gg me.

also have you looked at the leaderbords recently?

no?

didnt think so.

bye.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-21 11:42:49)

tega
+4|6666
ctd at the end of every round so far , gg
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden
somethings weird with the stas though i have played 3 or 4 rounds and got the good condict whatever that ribbon is called and those 500 points have i recieved all the times though no other stats has been registrated... and the ribbon has not showed up in the bfhq either so lots of free career-points......

no more play now though not that great with crashes after every round....
Pipo-de-coma
+1|6607|Ede, Netherlands
and you thought patch 1.3 for bf2 was bad.

Wait until you try this one.

after every round a CTD. Its fucking unbelievable what a load of crap. WHERE DO THEY GET THE NERVE TO RELEASE SUCH A BS PATCH
MuseSeeker
+110|6745|EUR
Now im really really serious.. do they TEST THIS SHIT? Anger at CTDs
hawkerstone
+2|6778
CTD every time a round as finished so far, sigh!!  TITAN mode, I haven't checked conquest yet.
MuseSeeker
+110|6745|EUR
Conquest is fine with me.
r'Eeee
+311|6418

jugobeer wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

As long as you write on a public forum that I read, I am concern if I want!  You are still 2 week late and still look more retarded after your last post!

Thank for not replying to this and grab a beer for me!
rofl, i am not really bothered,  OK i am retareded thanx abut that! but wut abut u, telling me to stfu and i didn't even talk to u, cant u be nice to ppl? rather than just being rude, u could ur say wrong or w/e

anyway, as i said i don't  really care, call me w/e u want don't give a fuck!

Last edited by rabee2789b (2006-11-21 13:31:45)

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio
its ok, except the CTD in titan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard