a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6714|MoVal, Southern California
As many of us know, the assault rockets are very lethal and have great range. I was just curious to know what was the greatest distance when you killed him? Well, I managed to kill some dude on the ground from on top of my titan! I was on the second level of the titan (near the vents) trying to defend. There weren't any baddies coming because they were all concerned about defending their titan, which was at a critical state. Well, with no one to kill, i start bunnyhopping, just because i was bored. I almost fell off our titan, but managed to stay on the hover-pad thing on the starboard side of the titan. Then i see an FAV racing past on the ground... wondering if it was friend or foe, i spot it, and it shows up as an enemy vehicle. It comes to a full stop by my teammate's APC, but the driver of the FAV doesn't get out. I equip my rockets, take aim at the FAV, and fire all three rockets onto the enemy car. TO my surprise, all three of them hit him and kill him it was a pretty far kill.

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/eggyxcore/screen066.png
CackNBallz
+45|6741|Toronto, Canada
Excellent kill!

Looks like you improvised your self some Titan guns!

To the poor sap in the FAV... he got: https://www.filehigh.com/serve/1/3703.gif
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Lmao at the chat.

Nice kill ,mines probably about 30 metres.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6773|EUR
lol @ chat. Nice kill I guess.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
Haven't Unlocked them Yet, so haven't used them much..

Probably 40 or so metres.
CackNBallz
+45|6741|Toronto, Canada
Damn! I slept in on Sunday until 3 pm, and I missed out on getting a Wii! Yearrrgh!
Entertayner
+826|6569

Ermmm, about the length of a piece of string.
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
On Fall of berlin I taken out people who where on top of those buildings dunno how far it was but yeah killed them.
topthrill05
+125|6576|Rochester NY USA
The Voss + Rockets = Pure pawnage.
Clarity
+1|6655
Back deck of the Titan can be a good spot as well.  When things get quiet defending you can rack up a few ground kills, especially using support.....
a_fraudulent_miracle

Clarity wrote:

Back deck of the Titan can be a good spot as well.  When things get quiet defending you can rack up a few ground kills, especially using support.....
yeah that's pretty good spot to observe any enemy movement down below... but most of the time i'm on servers who don't allow anyone to move the titans, and so we're always at our base, and the enemy can only get on our titan via transports and SL beacons.
Magius5.0
+106|6380|UMass Amherst
70 meter kills and probably more; my highest might be somewhere around 80, but at that distance the rocket really starts to fall due to gravity.  compensate accordingly.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
About 65-85 prob, maybe 90 or 100.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

From this side of the bridge to the other.

I didnt realized I had killed him until like 3 minutes later when the rockets hit
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5556 … 129yr6.png
a_fraudulent_miracle
nice nice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard