Contract_Killa
+70|6368|Australia, A.C.T
Ill post one.

"Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge"

Now you guys post some.

And please no retarts with Fail pics.

Its a good topic and its interesting to see what quotes people know.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
I have a list of some quotes that I've had in a text document saved over the past few years. I'll just paste it here. There are only a few....

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." -Julius Caesar

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger." - Freidrich

"Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win." -Tom Fleming

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - George S. Patton

"Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

"What matters is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa, 1989 NYC Marathon winner

"Nobody said it would be easy; they just said it would be worth it."

"You must always push the limits. Because if you never fail... You will never succeed."

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat."

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato

"Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled"

"There is tremendous happiness in making others happy,despite our own situations"

"If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy"

"Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it." -Charles Bixton

"You only live once . But if you live it right, once is enough."

"Sometimes someone says something really small, but it just fits right into this empty place in your heart."

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Francis Kennedy

"I would rather fail doing something hard, than achieve something that was easy" - Jesse James

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you going to do now and do it."
"May god have mercy on my enemies. Because I won't." -General Patton

"Sometimes you gotta let your heart lead you, even if it's somewhere you're not supposed to be."

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than to be loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

"Life isn't about how many breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away."

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

"Do you want to know something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It is really worth living for, being brave for, risking everything for, and the trouble is, if you dont risk everything, you risk even more." ~Erica Jong

"When you give away a little piece of your heart, you're giving away the only thing you can give away, which, after you do, you got more left than you had before you gave some of it away." ~Don Hutson

"Change can be so constant you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don' t even notice that your life is better or worse, until it is. Or it can just blow you away.  Make you something different in an instant."

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever."

"What I gave, I still have. What I kept, I lost forever."
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Kamikaze17 wrote:

There are only a few....
Liar
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6759|San Antonio, Texas

George S. Patton wrote:

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
Favorite quote.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2006-11-19 22:11:22)

Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6419|Tabriz, Iran
"Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead"
Benjamin Franklin
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
"

I tried to be a nice guy, or at least stop making threads about how absolutely fucking retarded  some of the members here are, but I can no longer contain it.  It's been at least 4 months since I have released hatred onto the forums, so this thread will have a 4x concentrated dose of "I HATE YOU".  As of recently, I have seriously been praying to God to give me the power to slit a few people's throats over the internet because in my personal opinion, you no longer deserve a place on this Earth.  Here are a few examples of people who seriously need to shut the fuck up.

The "Mod Bashing is cool" assholes.
Power Mad Mods
The thread starter and all the people who think like him need to shut the fuck up.  This isn't your website, your forum, your stats page, you don't pay the bills or fix the server when it's broke.  You know what you do?  You come here and bitch about how all the people who do the above stated things, run the site.  Shut the fuck up.  You use this site for free, this isn't Burger King, you don't get it your way, shut up.  If you have a problem with the mods here, go to totalbf2.com and deal with the ass fucking faggots at that site and be sure to say hello to the BF2ROE nazi's while your there.  You are all lucky I am not a mod because I would have gotten fed up with the lack of IQ from most of you a LONG time ago and banned the entire site.

As a matter of fact, now that I think of it, I've done some pretty fucked up shit in my days here on this forum and I am still here.  So that leads me to the conclusion that if you get banned, you must have really, really fucked up.  If your thread got closed....it's because it fucking sucked or was going to be a retard magnet, so stop fucking posting.

The "My 3 friends left, so BF2s is dying" assholes.
BFS2 is dying
These oatmeal brained asstards have been saying the same shit for the past year.  Guess what, it's not.  I mean not that you even care, you can't even get the fucking name of a four character site correct, you dumbass.  If you seriously think the site is dying, by all means, please follow suit of all the other rats abandoning the sinking ship and drown, preferably in a homeless man's piss.

Ohh and I almost forgot, shut the fuck up about it.

The "I'm a big fat blubbering pussy" assholes.
They made fun of me and now my self esteem is ruined
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH.......son, you most, out of aaallllllll the people on the site, need to SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP!!  Being a little crybaby bitch about a few random personalities on the goddamned internet is fucking pathetic.  But thats not enough, you have to break this unwritten rule and afterwards break a written rule by making a thread about your last thread that was closed and how we are all uncivilized shitheads.  You and everyone like you....are fucking ree-ree's.  Shutdafuckup.  I don't know how many threads I've seen about people crying because someone on the internet made them feel "bad" or "that they had been abused".  I bet daddy and mommy never spanked you people, because you obviously do not understand the concept of learning from your mistakes through pain, even if it comes in text form on a fucking BF2 website.

Everyone else, especially if you have children, please beat them when they fuck up.  It will do them good in the future, I promise.

The "I'm Leaving" Assholes
You know who you are, and why I'm typing this.  Shut the fuck up.  One person does it and suddenly we have 14 threads a day from people saying "I'm leaving, please give me a ticker tape parade and the key to the city on my way out."  No.  Just go.  If anyone cares, they will notice your gone and call you or IM you or something.  Otherwise just go away and die, but don't forget to shut the fuck up while the door is popping your ass on the way out.

The "I can't think of anything to make a thread over but I must, so I make a thread over the dumbest thing imaginable" assholes
If you really want to make a thread, at least try to find something.......I don't know.....un-retarded.  If you make a thread about "Which finger do you use to pick your nose with", or "What's your favorite vowel" you need to shut the fuck up, swallow a rifle barrel and paint and abstract picture on the wall behind you.

That's really all I have to say about that one.  Just kill yourself.  Suicide, please.

Me
Actually, no.  But if you think so, feel free to die in a car crash or better yet in a pyroclastic flow holding your newborn child.  Maybe in a few hundred years your charred body can be a tourist attraction.

Fuck most of you,
Love Cougar" - Cougar

LOL!
Contract_Killa

Vilham wrote:

"

I tried to be a nice guy, or at least stop making threads about how absolutely fucking retarded  some of the members here are, but I can no longer contain it.  It's been at least 4 months since I have released hatred onto the forums, so this thread will have a 4x concentrated dose of "I HATE YOU".  As of recently, I have seriously been praying to God to give me the power to slit a few people's throats over the internet because in my personal opinion, you no longer deserve a place on this Earth.  Here are a few examples of people who seriously need to shut the fuck up.

Power Mad Mods
The thread starter and all the people who think like him need to shut the fuck up.  This isn't your website, your forum, your stats page, you don't pay the bills or fix the server when it's broke.  You know what you do?  You come here and bitch about how all the people who do the above stated things, run the site.  Shut the fuck up.  You use this site for free, this isn't Burger King, you don't get it your way, shut up.  If you have a problem with the mods here, go to totalbf2.com and deal with the ass fucking faggots at that site and be sure to say hello to the BF2ROE nazi's while your there.  You are all lucky I am not a mod because I would have gotten fed up with the lack of IQ from most of you a LONG time ago and banned the entire site.

As a matter of fact, now that I think of it, I've done some pretty fucked up shit in my days here on this forum and I am still here.  So that leads me to the conclusion that if you get banned, you must have really, really fucked up.  If your thread got closed....it's because it fucking sucked or was going to be a retard magnet, so stop fucking posting.

BFS2 is dying
These oatmeal brained asstards have been saying the same shit for the past year.  Guess what, it's not.  I mean not that you even care, you can't even get the fucking name of a four character site correct, you dumbass.  If you seriously think the site is dying, by all means, please follow suit of all the other rats abandoning the sinking ship and drown, preferably in a homeless man's piss.

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH.......son, you most, out of aaallllllll the people on the site, need to SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP!!  Being a little crybaby bitch about a few random personalities on the goddamned internet is fucking pathetic.  But thats not enough, you have to break this unwritten rule and afterwards break a written rule by making a thread about your last thread that was closed and how we are all uncivilized shitheads.  You and everyone like you....are fucking ree-ree's.  Shutdafuckup.  I don't know how many threads I've seen about people crying because someone on the internet made them feel "bad" or "that they had been abused".  I bet daddy and mommy never spanked you people, because you obviously do not understand the concept of learning from your mistakes through pain, even if it comes in text form on a fucking BF2 website.

Everyone else, especially if you have children, please beat them when they fuck up.  It will do them good in the future, I promise.

You know who you are, and why I'm typing this.  Shut the fuck up.  One person does it and suddenly we have 14 threads a day from people saying "I'm leaving, please give me a ticker tape parade and the key to the city on my way out."  No.  Just go.  If anyone cares, they will notice your gone and call you or IM you or something.  Otherwise just go away and die, but don't forget to shut the fuck up while the door is popping your ass on the way out.

The "I can't think of anything to make a thread over but I must, so I make a thread over the dumbest thing imaginable" assholes
If you really want to make a thread, at least try to find something.......I don't know.....un-retarded.  If you make a thread about "Which finger do you use to pick your nose with", or "What's your favorite vowel" you need to shut the fuck up, swallow a rifle barrel and paint and abstract picture on the wall behind you.

That's really all I have to say about that one.  Just kill yourself.  Suicide, please.

Me
Actually, no.  But if you think so, feel free to die in a car crash or better yet in a pyroclastic flow holding your newborn child.  Maybe in a few hundred years your charred body can be a tourist attraction.

Fuck most of you,
Love Cougar" - Cougar

LOL!
i didnt ask for an essay
LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
"Life is like a Box of Chocolates, you never know what your going to get" - Forest Gump.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
sorry couldnt help it after i just read that thread.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." —Marge Simpson
47man
+46|6423|Cali
"Turtles... seriously...." -DXH
dubbs
+105|6631|Lexington, KY

Vilham wrote:

"

Power Mad Mods

BFS2 is dying

Me

Fuck most of you,
Love Cougar" - Cougar

LOL!
Most quotes are only a few lines, so that you can memorize them.  I do not think that you will be remembering all of that anytime soone.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

"Suspicion breeds confidence" - Kurtzman's office, over the door, Brzail
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
" knock knock"

"who's there?"

"Beer 'n Titties "
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

Ok

|
     |
     |
     |
  \     /
    \ /
Phantom2828
+51|6527|Land of the free
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" -  John Stuart Mill
montypythizzle
+21|6602

contract_killa wrote:

Ill post one
Contract_Killa
I came, I saw, I Conquered - Julius Caeser

Last edited by Contract_Killa (2006-11-20 12:45:56)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6722|Eastern PA

Contract_Killa wrote:

I came, I saw, I Conquered - Captain Cook i think
Julius Caesar
Contract_Killa
Oops
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6722|Eastern PA
"He who smelt it, dealt it."
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ...Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6422|San Antonio, TX
"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Abe Lincoln paraphrasing the bible

or

"Remove the plank from thine own eye before you tell your brother about the splinter in his" - from somewhere in the bible.  Think it applies to a lot of people in these forums!

or

"Don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth" - Dilbert
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
If you got to shoot then shoot don't talk about it Tuco- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6439|canada

Masques wrote:

"He who smelt it, dealt it."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard