Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
It could be your teammate, and no and if you guys think i am mentioning the red tag bug, its not. Whenever someone from your team takes the enemy kit, he looks exactly like the enemy just that he has a blue tag above him.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

srsly?

Good for going behind enemy lines then

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-11-19 05:30:30)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

Jenspm wrote:

srsly?

God for going behind enemy lines then
Erm yes i am pretty sure, i took an enemy kit yesterday, and some guy kept shooting me and realised it was my own team. I also saw a guy from my team with an enemy uniform but i tked him and he punished.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I just kill everything i see.Enemy's,friendlys,animals,they're all game.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6704|Oslo, Norway
Thanks, I'm gonna try that...
Kratos Aurion
+36|6613|Sweden
I'm not sure if it's exactly like the enemy uniform. I think it's just the backpack. The legs, arms and helmet it still the same I think.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
I am postively sure the uniform is the same. Yesterday, i was playing Cebere Landing, i was EU and i saw a PAC guy standing next to me(black uniform) and helmet. Shot him, he didnt retaliate, ok dumbass heres your death. Not only did i get a score, i got a negative score and a punish.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK
-.-
If an team mate picks up enemy kit they will where their helmet and backpack nothing else. they will still have eu/pac uniform on
waikashi
+1|6613|North Carolina
I have noticed people on my team wearing enemy helmets, but I think a bit of the uniform stays the same.   I mean, I know it is the future, but I don't think they will have invented insta-change technology by then and I sure as hell wouldn't strip down in the middle of a battlefield.  Anyway thanks for warning the retards who don't pay attention.

The other day there was an enemy behind my teammte and I had to shoot really close to him to get the guy behind him.  He freaked out and teamkilled me.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Maybe, just maybe, I mean I am being completely speculative here.
2142 is glitchy?

/sarcasm
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6814|England
Seen a few people on enemy team wearing my uniform. Got me killed a few times.

But, as zimmer92 says, not completely bug free, is it. (And EA/Dice have messed up like this before)
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
i  just shoot everything
Crestfallen
+27|6420|England, Leicester

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

i  just shoot everything
Your a bit like a support turret then?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica

Ayumiz wrote:

It could be your teammate, and no and if you guys think i am mentioning the red tag bug, its not. Whenever someone from your team takes the enemy kit, he looks exactly like the enemy just that he has a blue tag above him.
Negative, they only pick up the backpack.  Its hard to distinguish but they aren't identical.
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6411|Canada

Ayumiz wrote:

Not True, the uniform is your team's but the backpack thing is the enemy, you just have to have good eyes
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6681|Sweden

Ayumiz wrote:

I prefer to check the mini-map, no need to check your foe´s outfit then
MagiCandy
+18|6624
If you pick up an enemy kit you get their backpack and helmet. Sort of like in 1942 when you picked up enemy kits
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
Damn, shot down before I could even test it. I've had this happen at least twice. Both times I used the knife on my teammate, thankfully the 2nd time FF was off. He was probably wondering why I stabbed him in the face 10 times in a row.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard