psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
APC, TANK, WALKER, FAV, GUNSHIP, its all good, just say your favorite, and why.

Ill get the ball rolling, for me its the tank, couse it poons hardcore, and you can snipe like theres no tommorow.*

* remember, there might not be a tommorow.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6702|MoVal So-Cal
Tank. The walker peeps think "Lolz i go to poon sum noobs! Lawlz hes in teh tank! I poon him with my wal- O my fucking! leave! leave now beforee the admin baaannnnsss you! I know you hack! Fucking fagot! EEEIIIIGHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
another wonderful day in the life of a tank skank.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
transport chopper
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Titan + Commander.

I love how kills finally count now! Move the titan near the battle, open up my uber leets commander screen, zoom in to an enemy silo, fire in the direction, check back to see damage, adjust fire, then repeat.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Gunships.  Currently have a 10:1 K/DR.  I eat anything that flies (excluding Titan), Jeeps, Tanks, and Apc's for breakfast.  I don't touch walkers though, the AA guns piss me off.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6543|Sammamish, WA
I'm a fan of the hovertank, that thing is so quick and manuverable. It's fun sliding around in it.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Gunshits.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

JdeFalconr wrote:

I'm a fan of the hovertank, that thing is so quick and manuverable. It's fun sliding around in it.
https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/Sarrk/Hoonact.jpg
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6438|Brisbane, Australia
.... APC FTW. Hmmm you do people say it suks at armour????  EMP get out blow them away with your rocket hop back emp, drive away, reload. repeat. the anti infantry gun is ownage and dont get me started on the F2 seat
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Nakamota ftw!!
I got 38 kills in a row with it yesterday (my best killstreek) and than the damn map ended.

And APCs, specialy F2 seat, is awsome too. Squad of 6, all in APC, on Berlin or Belgrade, with a suply crate and maybe one engy under the APC repairing is just crazy. You get a field unlock every few seconds and an AMAZING number of squad points.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
Titan, don't like everything else that much...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

No Wilhelm, your favourite vehicle is the Transport AND the Titan, because when used in conjunction with eachother, massive points occur.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway

Sarrk wrote:

No Wilhelm, your favourite vehicle is the Transport AND the Titan, because when used in conjunction with eachother, massive points occur.
I meant attack, not teamwork
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

I jihad transports into walkers. Sarrk Akbar.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6762
Doing 360s in Nekomatas is always fun. The thing sucks in confined spaces though, so the Tiger is better all-round.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
Really dunno yet...ive mostly played INF maps and occasionally titan, never really get in a tank - only if I see a spare one (i don't wait around for one)...mostly on titan i just transport around as engi capping silos until shields are down then the fun begins

...ide have to say battle walker, it can maul the shit through anything - tanks, apcs and inf with ease
Natte
+12|6526|Sweden
Gunship, got a K/d reation of 15-1 http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ;Profiles=
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6697|South Africa
Nekomata (hover tank) & Gunship FTW!
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
Walker. :3 and the chopper.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Doragon.Probably the most exciting vehicle for me.

Apart from the little car,when you drive right past enemy tanks with boost on and they all miss.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6649|I smell corners
Gunship and the APC
Stags
+26|6657
A8 Tiger for Sniping w/ the tank.  More stable of a platform.

Type 32 for Tank v Tank battles.  Or battles with anything.

Note, the Tiger is really good against walkers because it allows you to easily snipe from distance and keep that distance from the walker.

@ Sarrk: I love doing that as Commander in the Titan too.  Very fun.

More or less I like all the vehicles, but I can't get a feel for the gunship just don't like how stable it is.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6696|Vancouver BC Canada
Talon.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
legs, the end!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
FAV... so much fun to drive!

Board footer