Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6679|Groningen, The Netherlands

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Karkand 24/7 Players Are Noobs
o rly..... im not noob
turkeybacon
+50|6462|Dragon Valley
I saw him on our [Spec] 24/7 dragon valley server earlier today, he was having a decent round, nothing special. I guess he doesnt know the map well enough to nade spam? Not a very "nade friendly" map, I can count on one hand the number of times I get killed with nades on dragon valley. 8 more hours and it will be my most played map. Go figure he left after the round (when he would have been teamswitched to USMC)

Last edited by turkeybacon (2006-11-29 15:57:33)

*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL
+11|6658
Yes, he is playing more different maps and kits, he is training on it.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6664
I first tought he was somehow ok.
But after i have seen how LORD_of_WEED got his Veteran Aviator and Helicopter it makes me sick.
He used the AD server (which was having a nice Karkand high level matches) to statpad on Daqing, being commander and in plane at same time. Too make it worse he didn't command nor did he take off (so we got raped) he also made sure evryone who came near him was getting banned, he did this for over 90 hours!!!
Pretty sad, thought we had one high ranking who wasn't a asshole, i was wrong......
Sir Killa4live
+12|6664
Anyone actually know someone in the top50 not being a statpadder? It is starting to look like WoW here.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys

Sir Killa4live wrote:

But after i have seen how LORD_of_WEED got his Veteran Aviator and Helicopter it makes me sick.
Did it really make you sick? Do you have a fever right now? Are you in need of medicine? Or are you overreacting to how someone you dont even know plays?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Sir Killa4live
+12|6664
I am his clanmember, i have played with him for over 100 hours and even over TS. Still i think this.
I was there when he padded

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-12-10 13:17:32)

SlapStick
Banned
+3|6401
LOL

I suck in airplane too ,but i fly normaly=)

But i have respect for Lord.

But i have a question ,why does he get money for every kill??
Please give us an Web-side where we can get thisd job too??

Or Just explain us why does he get money.

##########################
                                                        #
He get 51.525 euro every year.           #
And he get 141,22 euro every day.      #
                                                        #
15euro in a hour.                               #
                                                        #
4236 euro in a month.                        #
##########################                                                   

Thats very much money for doing nothing.

But ok

Very nice HP from the alpha dogs ,it is in dutch ,but understandable!!!

PS: Very HOT girl there =P

Last edited by SlapStick (2006-12-10 15:34:57)

Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6692|Kingswood Country

Sir Killa4live wrote:

Anyone actually know someone in the top50 not being a statpadder? It is starting to look like WoW here.
Badbadman is just a fanatic for the game (#13). He has a lot of time as a squadleader/medic, calling shots from the middle of squad.

Note the number of hours on SF maps. He went back to vanilla for a bit to just scrape up the aviator hours, but is mostly a groundpounder.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6607|Reisterstown, MD

Sir Killa4live wrote:

I first tought he was somehow ok.
He used the AD server (which was having a nice Karkand high level matches) to statpad on Daqing, being commander and in plane at same time. Too make it worse he didn't command nor did he take off (so we got raped) he also made sure evryone who came near him was getting banned, he did this for over 90 hours!!!
Pretty sad, thought we had one high ranking who wasn't a asshole, i was wrong......
I don't think I want 1 star or above that bad.  If I really want it, I'll go start flying on my own time and get it like most people get it...But that is pretty weak.  But hey, nothing you can do about it so..
Sir Killa4live
+12|6664
There is something u can do about it.... report it.
He might be a clanmember, but this is just ruining the game for others. I don't care he has no life or has 3 stars, i am concerened abou the fact that he ruins the game for all other people.

PS: the pictures of that Hot chick are Photoshopped(not that she isnt a nice person or something) as told by her self. Se didn't want to turn on webcam....

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-12-11 03:40:27)

Thr1lls33k4
+4|6368|Maastricht, Netherlands
lol @ you guys
its a fact that most top10 players are not very skilled all they do is one map and they do the same all the time....
i know LORD OF WEED he is a dutch guy too...
have you seen how many hours he plays a day? i believe it was about 10 hours a day or something
if i would be playing 10 hours a day it wouldnt be long before i would get in top10
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6664|I smell corners

Sir Killa4live wrote:

Yes for sure blacklupus
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6690|Houston, Texas

HURLEY wrote:

Yea, so i guess volx is taking a break? i havent seen him play for awhile...
I played with volx in 2142 about a month ago.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6664
OMFG look at that guy, has absolutely no life, and his clanmembers are starting to do the same. for example

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … p;show=all
Sir Killa4live
+12|6664
OMFG look at that guy (lord of weed), has absolutely no life, and his clanmembers are starting to do the same. for example

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … p;show=all

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-12-28 08:20:54)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6636|inside the recesses of your...

killer21 wrote:

Not a very good player I would say.  Without hand nades, this person would have a  k/d below one....right on.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6499|Birmingham UK
im going on tht server now lol cnt believe 54% of kills with grenades
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
Should we all go into that server to hunt down mister weedhead??

Or should we just leave him the f*ck alone and let him f*ck the noobs up the way he wants too

Throwing hand grenades is something you can do all day, thats why he does it...you try to run around with a gun 10 hours each day, youll switch to grenades too
Sir Killa4live
+12|6664
U better chase or report that retard called master_blaster_josh
I was in the server and he bans people if they take "his J10". what a motherf*cker!
And thats not all, if u say something about it or kill him to many times he bans u too, one word for this guy:

LOSER!

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-12-28 10:53:04)

Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
Well I just joined THElordofweeds server, first kill I got was an grenade on his ass
Then I shot him with my g3 and left the server a happy man

Tried to go and shockpaddle him, but I couldnt find him anymore hidden away behind a line of claymores >_<

What a weak way to play this game >_<
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6664|Behind that RPK-74
Someone beat me to making this post
Yeah i came across THE#LORD#OF#NADES Yesterday.
Never played the guy until then.
I owned him loads of times with any gun. When i said he has no "skillz" all his bum chums said he was "good".
ROFL f**k Off he sux.
Don't give a shiny shite what ppl say. BlaZiN.Uk when he plays is one of the best Infantry players i have had the pleasure to play. Medic whore you might call him , but hey, at least we get a 2nd chance to carry on

Oh yeah , Volx has moved to 2142 and when he plays BF2 i see him on Jap unranked friends servers. !!! Guess he did he what he needed and moved on.
Wheres {TA}Commander--Firestorm anyway ?

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2006-12-29 06:24:00)

ChrisHXZS
+4|6649|England
Hes a big nuub.
We pwned his team in a game like 750-0.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6664|Behind that RPK-74

ChrisHXZS wrote:

Hes a big nuub.
We pwned his team in a game like 750-0.
www.web-teknik.com/wt Give us a game sometime if you dare. <------ I will play you becuase i dare. Tho it doesn't mean i will own .I'll look you guys up and have a game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard