[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
why the hell is he being paied money for playing BF2? not like he is adv. a site.... like if he has the name www.gotothissite.com and was getting paid for playing on it i would get it but why?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Thats right he has 100.000 kills with grenades and you sould go on the server he playes on, its allways the same server and you will love it!

Yes I'm talking about THE#LORD#OF#WEED http://bf2s.com/player/67382006/

and you guys were crying about Volx.
i play with him all the time on the TA server. he kills with guns pretty well too.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6648
I wonder too why he gets the money, Sonic can u explain it?
And yes if i would get so much money i would do the same.
And no he is definately not a nerd.
I agree what the point of advertising someone in BF2, for 70 000 Euro's a year. Those guys definately need some Marketing lessons. But anyway that is not WEED his problem.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6740|Omaha, Nebraska
Let us not forget FF is off. That is all they play...
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6377|Lenox MA
=]AD= by far the best group of players ive ever played with
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6403

two061vbma wrote:

=]AD= by far the best group of players ive ever played with
wow you are a loser kid, you and shadow ownz make some fake tags and hack it up in pubs...everyone knows it u even told someone i know in Insomnia365, i heard you on VOIP, i share a router with someone ..wow, the boost kids need these days comes to online game cheating and then trying to call it great and act legit......damn u must be the loser in school

DAMN lmao im gonna roffle soon

Last edited by p3lvicthrust (2006-11-20 18:14:25)

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6532

KO wrote:

im pretty sure hes been playing on that server for about 2 days straight
NO one else noticed?
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6423|My room
Sorry, but I do not make it a point to track a person's hours of play. Plus, it's not problem if he goes blind playing BF2 and throws tennis balls at his neighbors because he thinks they are enemies and the tennis balls are grenades.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6377|Lenox MA
rofl you prove that ether one of us hack ( just because we lay the law down in the helicopter always) your just a redlining tking noob... PS you quit bitching for once and maybe you'll actually learn how to fly the fucking thing. maybe..
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
*sigh* what is this? like the 2748349862302387459th thread on how someone gets points fast?  Who gives a flying fuck what he does?  Does it affect you in ANY way? no, so why the fuck do people care what other people do? i think THAT is more sad than him playing the way he wants on a game he also paid $50 bucks for
Disabl3d
+11|6406|Chicago
At first I thought, how the hell could someone sit and nade spam over 100k kills. Then after reading all the posts, seeing as he gets paid for it. I'm sure I would start nade spamming too, because the money would make me play the game endlessly, making it extremly boring. I would want to do the easiest thing that doesn't require much thought. I would love to have that job, would'nt have to worry about whether or not you'll be able to get that extra over time or not.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

two061vbma wrote:

rofl you prove that ether one of us hack ( just because we lay the law down in the helicopter always) your just a redlining tking noob... PS you quit bitching for once and maybe you'll actually learn how to fly the fucking thing. maybe..
Call me naive, but according to statspadder you got kidnapped by "the gang" because of hacking.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6377|Lenox MA
good one, rofl top messed with not only my account but my email adress ect. staged everything onstatspadder.com
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality
His stats are terrible.

He is a one dimensional player.

I am really beginning to think that the 'TOP 10' should sorted by rank and then by score.  All the high point colonels are just high point colonels. If you have over 400 000 points and can't rank up past colonel, then that is sad.

In other word the TOP 10 should be

Firestarter
Phantom0701
Huellia
blueassault
ksk79
Blondbbm
BadBadMan69
|SI|BLacK_JeSuS
*HMC*FE1F
BushViper
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
dundee_hitman_2005
+8|6671|Scotland

Stubbee wrote:

His stats are terrible.

I am really beginning to think that the 'TOP 10' should sorted by rank and then by score.  All the high point colonels are just high point colonels. If you have over 400 000 points and can't rank up past colonel, then that is sad.

Firestarter
Phantom0701
Huellia
blueassault
ksk79
Blondbbm
BadBadMan69
|SI|BLacK_JeSuS
*HMC*FE1F
BushViper
Spot On but i would not say he was a bad player

Last edited by dundee_hitman_2005 (2006-11-21 02:25:23)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

Stubbee wrote:

His stats are terrible.

Firestarter
Phantom0701
Huellia
blueassault
ksk79
Blondbbm
BadBadMan69
|SI|BLacK_JeSuS
*HMC*FE1F
BushViper
Hehehe! Ive Shock Paddled Badbadman69 quite a few times!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

Stubbee wrote:

His stats are terrible.

Firestarter
Phantom0701
Huellia
blueassault
ksk79
Blondbbm
BadBadMan69
|SI|BLacK_JeSuS
*HMC*FE1F
BushViper
Wow, what a shitty selection. Volx is by far the best with 550000+ points and 1600 hours. To do that takes skill.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Wow, what a shitty selection. Volx is by far the best with 550000+ points and 1600 hours. To do that takes skill.
I sincerely hope that is sarcasm..
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
macro on karkand, skills?
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality

dundee_hitman_2005 wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

His stats are terrible.

Firestarter
Phantom0701
Huellia
blueassault
ksk79
Blondbbm
BadBadMan69
|SI|BLacK_JeSuS
*HMC*FE1F
BushViper
Spot On but i would not say he was a bad player
He may be a an ok player but his stats are still terrible.
I mean you would think that playing support as much as he does that he would have a better ratio with the lmg.
1.02 for lmg?????? @ 1639 hours playing support.
0.30 for shotguns??

And his tactics don't seem to really help his team ---> 0.88 WLR

If there ever was a nade chucking Olympics i would make sure he was on my team but in league play I hope his is on the other team.

Last edited by Stubbee (2006-11-21 11:15:56)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

killer21 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I sincerely hope that is sarcasm..
You are sincerely correct.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6648
The Hot chick says hy to u all, and wants u to come and vistit www.ad-clan.nl when it is up again.

******This message was produced in cooperation with Hot Chick, any reproductions will make me have to kill you, have a nice day*******

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-11-29 12:58:35)

Mopfie
+0|6360
were u guys seriously talking about ME!? about.. 2 pages ago!? geeezz.. i feel so honored!
demois411
+1|6366
Just kidnap him, ffs.
Mopfie
+0|6360
w00t!? my nickname mopfie has changed into "the hot chick!?"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard