^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

WilhelmSissener wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

played with him a lot, had some fun, but 100,000 damn.... lol
you found someone with more nade kills than you, congrats!
what a conclusion...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6550|EUtopia | Austria
If he really gets 25 cents per kill then I understand why he plays such a lot - I mean, 21€ per hour isn't bad at all (tax free?) I really wonder who of you out there would let such a chance pass by.

Oh yeah, and where's the point in accusing him of having no life? If he worked 8 hours per day and afterwards spent 1.5h per day playing BF2, you wouldn't call him that, would you? (Also keep in mind that he saves money by not having to leave home for going to work, that he can work flextime, etc. etc. etc.)

If you don't like his way of playing, just take another server, there are dozens of them that offer Karkand 24/7 - and those who are always flaming people playing Karkand a lot shouldn't mind at all.

Last edited by Stormscythe (2006-11-19 07:37:13)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

Stormscythe wrote:

If he really gets 25 cents per kill then I understand why he plays such a lot - I mean, 21€ per hour isn't bad at all (tax free?) I really wonder who of you out there would let such a chance pass by.

Oh yeah, and where's the point in accusing him of having no life? If he worked 8 hours per day and afterwards spent 1.5h per day playing BF2, you wouldn't call him that, would you? (Also keep in mind that he saves money by not having to leave home for going to work, that he can work flextime, etc. etc. etc.)

If you don't like his way of playing, just take another server, there are dozens of them that offer Karkand 24/7 - and those who are always flaming people playing Karkand a lot shouldn't mind at all.
1.5 H? hes now bin playing since 12 AM and last night he was playing 5 hrs nonstop
montypythizzle
+21|6604
ah come on as a regular player on my clans server i can tell you

1. Nade throwing is an absolute shame and 1 nade is enough for the round i.e CS (and i use about eh 1 nade a round)
2. His "gun" skills SUCK one on one he is so awful
3. i would have a burn in on a crt of : (AD)THE#LORD#OF#WEED[Hand Grenade]peoplethatuseguns
4. He needs to play the game to its potential aka how many unlocks are there? How many kits are there?
5. AND most importantly get a job where he has to like er um GET OFF HIS FAT ASS
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

I saw this thread and looked through it. then yesterday, lo and behold, there LORD was... SO one round I was playing against him, he's pretty good, but not impossible to take down. Killed him a couple of times. The next round I was against him, HE was USMC, Karkand (go figure) and we were on an FF Full OFF server.

He had people C4 blasting him onto roofs, and was at the warehouse flag in the back of the map raining grenades down from an almost impossible place to take him out.  The next round he was MEC. WE, USMC, ahd the train wreck, perfect throwing distance from the Gatehouse flag, and holy hell, The grenades started RAINING.

Most of the rounds a good fifteen people had a better score than him in quite a few rounds until the battle became a fight for a flag with a bottle neck in between. Everytime, sure enough....Nades.

Still, it didn't bother me much I laughed a couple of times seeing his tactic.  What makes it better for him is the damn medic whores. one guy goes down, three medics run to save him while I watch another grenade skip right to them...kaboom! <repeat process>.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6690|The Hague, Netherlands
He's my new hero :p
montypythizzle
+21|6604
hahaha u got killed by lordofweed using a gun roflmao
senoj[esiuol]eilloh
+1|6379

Hurricane wrote:

The kid/guy has no fucking life. I think he's climbed 5 spots on the Top 10 in the past week or two.
he /or she probebly pays the chinese geezers to play for him 24/7 in them sweat shops run by mister big!!!

i saw it on the news last week ..LOL
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

PspRpg-7 wrote:

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Karkand 24/7 Players Are Noobs
You're a whiny little kiddy, silence.
Hang on a sec, aren't you one of the guys that claims that unlocks are for noobs?
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Thats right he has 100.000 kills with grenades and you sould go on the server he playes on, its allways the same server and you will love it!

Yes I'm talking about THE#LORD#OF#WEED http://bf2s.com/player/67382006/

and you guys were crying about Volx.
ya, I love him, I heard him talk a bit with voip, only 1 or 2 words, but he sounded like a tiny nerd and was a complete dumb ass!.
arnica
+18|6681|Sydney
People are just jealous ...
montypythizzle
+21|6604

arnica wrote:

People are just jealous ...
TBH I'm not jealous of having a high hand grenade k:d ratio
*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL
+11|6642
LoL funny how much people thinks he is a nerd. He is indeed a member of our clan (=]AD[.
I can guarantee, he is no nerd: I have seen pictures of him.
And about nade-spamming: What would you do when you get .25 pro kill?? Nadespamming is one of the easiest ways to get kills. 10 Hours a day playing gets you tired, but with nadespamming it's getting less tired.
montypythizzle
+21|6604

*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL wrote:

LoL funny how much people thinks he is a nerd. He is indeed a member of our clan (=]AD[.
And about nade-spamming: What would you do when you get .25 pro kill?? Nadespamming is one of the easiest ways to get kills. 10 Hours a day playing gets you tired, but with nadespamming it's getting less tired.
Please refer to here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL
+11|6642

montypythizzle wrote:

*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL wrote:

lol, my english is bad, but you understand me, so why should you whine?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

montypythizzle wrote:

*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_language

Your Dutch is probably worse than his English.

I don't see how pictures can prove anything =p I wouldn't say I "look nerdy" but I'm a nerd. I got excited when I got my EU medal, excited for a PNG image.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6377|Lenox MA
been in ad for a couple months, only kid from america in ad. yes indeed he gets sposered to play .25 cents a point, .50cents euro for a kill. great guy speaks fluent english and dutch, and undestands that fact that money is money, especially when you get determine before the day how much youll make about, and how youll do it.
All and all this guy is a great player and awsome all around guy
*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL
+11|6642

Hurricane wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL wrote:

WTF are you whining, you don't even heart me speak Dutch. Canadians can't even speak an other language then English!
I speak: Dutch, English, France, and German.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6677|Kingswood Country
Canadians often speak French; better than the French.
*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL
+11|6642
But it's a fact that the dutch are the most-language speakers of the world.
kilgoretrout
+53|6471|Little Rock, AR

Herackles wrote:

Sir Killa4live wrote:

I am a clanmember of AD, the clan of LORD OF WEED, i was with him on Teamspeak yesterday.
He gets 25 cent for every kill.
He gets that money froma  WEEDstore (no joke).
If u would get paid .25 euro for every kill u would do the same, for him it is not a game, it is a job.
The right word for him is a work-aholic, but yeah, can u blame him. pro-sportsmen also puts super much hours into their job and hobby.
Please.  Please.  Please.  Stop comparing actual athletes to people who just like to call themselves athletes.  This person, and anyone like him or her, could not be farther from being an athlete.  These folks couldn't run a minute mile in their dreams if they wanted to.  It's like calling someone who tosses darts professionally...an "athlete."  Or.  It's akin to calling "Little Timmy" who fell down a well...a "hero."

Gimme a break.
Who the hell runs a minute mile?  That would definitely be an athlete...  I'm not arguing with you, though.  I agree it's pathetic when video gamers call themselves "pros" or "athletes."  granted, a very small group of people can indeed call themselves "pro" gamers, and i'm definitely envious, but usually when someone calls another gamer (or themself) a "pro," they just mean they're good at video games.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

WTF are you whining, you don't even heart me speak Dutch. Canadians can't even speak an other language then English!
I speak: Dutch, English, France, and German.
You've got it all wrong buddy I said that monty's Dutch is probably worse than your English... I was defending you.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL wrote:

+ nades are just fun..the little buggers
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK
a clan member whos dutch was playin on the same server as him (noob tbh ) and he said hes ashamed he doesnt use any guns and just tosses nades all over the place and makes dutch ppl look bad i lol'd (he told me on xfire)
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Assuming that this is all no lie and he does get 0.50 Euros per kill he makes and 0.25 Euros per point....

That means that:
0.5 x 198599 = €49649
0.25 x 86882 = €21720

.....he has earnt a massive €71369 since March this year. 7 months.
( or £48,207 GBP / $91,449 USD ) using this converter: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

That averages out at approx €10195 PER MONTH (aka £6884 GBP / $13066 USD)

EDIT: Thats without command points...havent got time to include them atm!!!

Now, I absolutly hate karkand. With a vengeance. I hate nade spamming fucktards and skillless suicide bombing so called "snipers", medics reviving like crazy who make no kills and armour spawnraping faggots.....but hell, if I earnt that kind of money for making kills on BF2, I think I would do exactly what he does.
Maybe not for quite the same amount of time...but a very similar endless nade spam.

Last edited by Snake (2006-11-20 14:34:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard