eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6401|St.Louis, Missouri
HAHA, this is for all you PS3 fans. Eat this video!!! >: )

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en

Last edited by eyesteponbabies (2006-11-17 23:06:47)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Haha Nice!
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6501|Sydney, in 1978
lol tahst what they get for buyting something japenese
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6410|canada
saw similar vids for the xbox and 360
Aust1mh
+23|6539|Sydney, Australia
VERY NICE!!

gave me a woody seeing that....
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6449|Communist Republic of CA, USA
HAHA I liked the guy in the background saying "Can I have the controller?"

I remember they did something like that with the Xbox 360, where they took an empty box and through it from a moving car in front of all the people in line.  Some of them came to the door asking what their problem was.  Hilarity Ensues.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6512|Winterpeg, Canada
That guy must have some spare change, spent it very well. Nice overall though,.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6628|Australia
Oh man thats awesome. Damn PS3, if it wasnt for their massive fan base it'd burn in flames and fail.

GO WII!
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6401|St.Louis, Missouri
That's $3000 well spent.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6794|St. Louis, MO
That some funny shit there .That was one of the tamer crowds.Some places his ass would have been killed.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
Hahaha thats yonge and dundas square here in toronto.. apparently they only had 100 ps3s at that location and hundreds of people camped out.

that hardrock cafe seen in the background was also the first in north america

Last edited by kessel! (2006-11-17 23:32:29)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668

Mongoose wrote:

lol tahst what they get for buyting something japenese
Lol, most of the technological stuff you get is japanese. I don't see you smashing that. Either way, Japan wins my vote over america after the crap that is....Battlefield 2
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
lmao what a dumbass... that guy is a retard
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

eyesteponbabies wrote:

That's $3000 well spent.
It's just 600, right? Not fucking 3000...
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6374|Alberta, Canada
Very nice.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada

PspRpg-7 wrote:

eyesteponbabies wrote:

That's $3000 well spent.
loool you are fkn right!!! where the fucking 3000 come from ?
kilgoretrout
+53|6440|Little Rock, AR

Andoura wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

eyesteponbabies wrote:

That's $3000 well spent.
He spent $560.  Check out the webpage he was advertising, smashmyps3.com.  It's kinda amusing.  He got people to donate all the money.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668

Andoura wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

eyesteponbabies wrote:

That's $3000 well spent.
He's just some loser picking some random number from Ebay. Of course Ebay prices are going to be outrageous, its the freaking PS3. I mean look at what it can do:

-bluray high def
-up to 7 wireless controllers
-free online
-online browser, just hook a usb keyboard and mouse and you're set
-Cell processor

The 360 is just playing catchup with:

-hddvd drive $150
-bluray drive? $??
-HDTV compatible (no games support it except for pong, i kid you not)

I'm not into the PC much, so obviously i'm picking the PS3. And don't even mention the Wii.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Andoura wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

He's just some loser picking some random number from Ebay. Of course Ebay prices are going to be outrageous, its the freaking PS3. I mean look at what it can do:

-bluray high def
-up to 7 wireless controllers
-free online
-online browser, just hook a usb keyboard and mouse and you're set
-Cell processor

The 360 is just playing catchup with:

-hddvd drive $150
-bluray drive? $??
-HDTV compatible (no games support it except for pong, i kid you not)

I'm not into the PC much, so obviously i'm picking the PS3. And don't even mention the Wii.
SEVEN? Holy shit. Thank god they're not limiting it to two...Or even four. Gg PS3. The price is right.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA
=0 Son of a bitch!
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668
Oh yeah, the controllers are like bluetooth or wifi or w/e its called. All you have to know is....that well, you can go really far, i mean over 20 feet far with a clear signal. Don't know what good that is, but hey, maybe you'll be blown away when you turn it on that you'll be back like 25 feet.

Either way, MGS4 is going to be hte game that i'm looking forward too. Hell, when the next big shipment in february or march or w/e comes, i'll probably be typing here (if i even come here again) via PS3
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
I wanted to stroll up to Best Buy and rip the tents down of the nerds who actually camped a week without bathing in front of an Electronics Store for a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM.

I will buy the Ps3 eventually, but I'm not that retarded to sit in front of a store in a tent for an entire week (probably without bathing either).
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668

eagles1106 wrote:

I wanted to stroll up to Best Buy and rip the tents down of the nerds who actually camped a week without bathing in front of an Electronics Store for a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM.

I will buy the Ps3 eventually, but I'm not that retarded to sit in front of a store in a tent for an entire week (probably without bathing either).
right on with you on that one. This has probably been the most ferocious launch i've ever seen. Guy getting shot, one guy being charged of rape, one 19 yr old w/ a dislocated jaw
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

right on with you on that one. This has probably been the most ferocious launch i've ever seen. Guy getting shot, one guy being charged of rape, one 19 yr old w/ a dislocated jaw
Wow, I havent heard of that until now.  Are you fucking kidding me? People need to grasp a sense of reality, jesus.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668

eagles1106 wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Wow, I havent heard of that until now.  Are you fucking kidding me? People need to grasp a sense of reality, jesus.
they don't call the PS3 total immersion for nothing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard