Lol.  Play COD 4 then.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Die Thread Die!
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

https://pbss.aussieclans.com/albums/2007-12-07/pbscreens-2007-12-07-22-37-pb000785.png
http://pbss.aussieclans.com/displayimag … &uid=1

https://pbss.aussieclans.com/albums/2007-12-07/pbscreens-2007-12-07-22-49-pb000813.png
http://pbss.aussieclans.com/displayimag … &uid=1

These are 2 different images.....

huh?

Last edited by tazz. (2007-12-13 04:28:32)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5997
K/D Ratio      0.4998

I doubt he's got a hack pack. But interesting none the less.
Maxxxie74
+25|6572|Brisbane, Australia
PBSS screen capture failure is a common occurrence, and is not in itself indicative of using cheats.  I've had PBSS failures like the ones above.  So's Hakei.  So's Smokey.  So's a whole bunch of others.  If you suspect someone is hacking, a failed PBSS is not enough to consider taking administrative action against the player involved.

Cheers,
Max
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

Thanks for that, i'm new to the whole PBSS stuff, and i went through over a thousand photos simply looking, yes i have no life, lol
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

I'm yet to see a PBSS of myself.  Post one for karma.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

some_random_panda wrote:

I'm yet to see a PBSS of myself.  Post one for karma.
i found one of noggin, post one of me too for karmaz
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

Wall hacker caught - {XDS} Dforce

Screenies have been taken, BR will be DLed and also pics will be taken
Robbyx
+1|5906
Hi fellas, i was just banned from your server for "stat padding"....i thought i would be a nice guy and help you get your server running...only me and 3 other guys, i was on less than 2 minutes when hit with the ban... it was my first time on your server and the game had NOT even started so would be very interested to see this evidence of stat padding.

In game name...mr.blobby.06.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

first I just want to thank you for not being a dick about this like a couple others we have had

were you guys doing knife fights, kill/revive things that might look a bit sus?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

XxRavenxX wrote:

first I just want to thank you for not being a dick about this like a couple others we have had

What's it matter if the game isn't live?

Check the BRs though, if it was then he can burn in hell.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

Cheez wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

What's it matter if the game isn't live?

Check the BRs though, if it was then he can burn in hell.
tbh, i dont have the admin tools anymore, so naturally im just stalling untill tazz or panda reads this
Robbyx
+1|5906

XxRavenxX wrote:

Thanks for the quick response....the game had not even started dude....i have never stat padded in my BF2 "career"
I just thought i was being a nice guy and trying to help get your server going...and then banned in less than 2 minutes of joining...not impressed at all....but ill leave it with you to sort out...but i would like some sort of explanation.
Robbyx
+1|5906
After posting on the iconz forums about how to get in contact with you guys, this is the response i recieved from AWSMFOX....

"Yeah, we only ban people if they hack or are faggots.

Wonder which category you fell under? ^^."

Last edited by Robbyx (2008-06-18 04:29:29)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

dw about fox, he talks a lot of crap, ill pm tazz and get this sorted out
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X

Robbyx wrote:

After posting on the iconz forums about how to get in contact with you guys, this is the response i recieved from AWSMFOX....

Comedy G O L D
Robbyx
+1|5906

XxRavenxX wrote:

Oh i see, hes just a 12 year old trying to act e-tough for the big boys....thanks again for the quick action.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X

Robbyx wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Oh i see, hes just a 12 year old trying to act e-tough for the big boys....thanks again for the quick action.
tl;dr Im 11 >:[
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

Robbyx wrote:

Hi fellas, i was just banned from your server for "stat padding"....i thought i would be a nice guy and help you get your server running...only me and 3 other guys, i was on less than 2 minutes when hit with the ban... it was my first time on your server and the game had NOT even started so would be very interested to see this evidence of stat padding.

My bad, i clicked ban by accident, soz again.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

tazz. wrote:

Robbyx wrote:

tsk tsk
Hakei
Banned
+295|5997

AWSMFOX wrote:

Robbyx wrote:

Comedy G O L D
It's amazing to see someone who thinks they're so witty and clever, but in actual fact just comes across as being a total idiot.

Get out.
Robbyx
+1|5906

tazz. wrote:

Robbyx wrote:

lol be honest dude...you thought i had hacked my rank right ?....its happened before and im sure it will happen again.

Thanks again for the super fast response time, fastest ive seen...apart from iconz of course
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5985|Perth, indian ocean

tazz. wrote:

Robbyx wrote:

LOL

really?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

tazz. wrote:

Robbyx wrote:

Worst admin ever.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard