Phantom2828
+51|6570|Land of the free
LOL

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4435/christianserversftwhw5.jpg

NOW WITH TEXT!!

https://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3839/christianserversftwwithtn8.jpg

lol I was in this +christian+ gaming server and I was messing around saying.
"god is fake"
"organized religion is made to keep the masses in line"
And the best one that got me banned
"satan is the one true god!!!"

so I came back only to be banned immediately without saying anything
LOLOLOLOL

Christian gaming servers FTW!!!!

Last edited by Phantom2828 (2006-11-16 20:33:18)

TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6416|Florida, USA
I love going on Christian servers in all online games and wrecking havoc. I mean they are really asking for it (what the fuck do they do in there? cyber molest in the catholic servers?)
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6588
You found the christian hot button, congrats?
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Phantom2828
+51|6570|Land of the free

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

I love going on Christian servers in all online games and wrecking havoc. I mean they are really asking for it (what the fuck do they do in there? cyber molest in the catholic servers?)
LOL!! +1
s()mtingWong
+48|6735
Lmao I get these alot http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4008888 see http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2866343

EDIT:

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2006-11-16 20:42:53)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6522|Somewhere else

I've never been banned from thier servers, but thier rules are hilarious.  THIS is a game, not the second coming of christ. they act like the in game chat is the path to salvation...or damnation... its thier server, so thier rules they win... but to take thier beliefs this seriously.....sad kinda.... oh well, find a new (less holy) server...

you were killed by Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ [divine intervention] RoosterCantrell

RoosterCantrell *dead*: damn you JESUS! hacker!!!!!!1!!

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2006-11-16 20:44:31)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6418|Inside the AR Rockets.
Lol
Phrozenbot
+632|6658|do not disturb

Leave them alone.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6416|Florida, USA
Also say god is a noob and satan pwns him. Something as nerdy and dumb as that sets their pubes on fire.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6522|Somewhere else

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Leave them alone.
k, its thier server and thier rules but..... if someone finds a rule rediculous they can't say anything? So if I made a rule that no one with a name starting with the letter R is allowed on my server, they get mad for that , should they  leave me alone too? please explain.

EDIT: I EDITED

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2006-11-16 20:50:16)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6579|Chicago

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Leave them alone.
You know what I have to say to that?

I say, take a crucifix, and shove it so far up your ass that the holy spirit comes pouring out your nose. Hallelujah.

Fuck your god.
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6473|St.Louis, Missouri
i hate gay servers. Another gay server is The Slaughter House. (TSH) clan ban people for just stepping a foot on a cruiser, even though it's not even cappable. They have the most abusive admins I have ever seen. Before that, I joined their clan and they kicked me and banned me from their server for saying "!kick --- for raping carrier." They all the sudden claimed that I was pretending to be an admin, where I really put and exclamation there for fun. Their main guy from TSH, MJDUBBS started talking shit to me acting like a big man over the internet and kept yelling on the mic, you are banned, you are banned. Wow..this is the first and last clan I'll ever be in. These people are too low.. Also, tags are for fags. Remember that.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6692|Keyboard
Nice graphics. What card do you have?
weamo8
+50|6485|USA
Holy shit... you guys are a bunch of assholes.

You act like the Christian gamers are stupid for standing up for what they believe in, and you all are cool because you try to pick on people and make fun of their beliefs online?  They might be cyber molesters (in phantom's words), but you all are cyber pussies.  It is real tough to pick on people online.  I know this all sounds ironic because I am saying this to you online, but I can guaran-fucking-tee you that I would be more than happy to say any of this to your faces.

+1 to Hellogoodsir for standing up for them.  Fuck the rest of you for picking on people that are just trying to be good by their own standards.
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6473|St.Louis, Missouri
I'm Jewish, I dont care about Christian servers...
s()mtingWong
+48|6735

Yaocelotl wrote:

1 nvidia 7900 gtx, i was thinking of getting 2 but after playin with this card i dont see why.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6692|Keyboard

s()mtingWong wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

1 nvidia 7900 gtx, i was thinking of getting 2 but after playin with this card i dont see why.
K, thanks for the info dude, +1 for giving it
Phrozenbot
+632|6658|do not disturb

RedTwizzler wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Leave them alone.
You know what I have to say to that?

I say, take a crucifix, and shove it so far up your ass that the holy spirit comes pouring out your nose. Hallelujah.

Fuck your god.
I'm sorry you feel that way. God bless.

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-11-16 21:21:08)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6422|MN
Wow, Just Wow.  As has been said many times before...don't like the rules...don't play the server.  As for going into their server and throwing around words that you know will illicit a negative response is just about the most childish thing I can think of.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Djbrown
+129|6538|Adelaide, Aussieland
If you dont like thier rules why the hell do you play there. I love it when people think theyre cool by saying shit to other people online, hiding behind their online aliases etc. They own the server they can do whatever they want, and they dont have to put up with weak shits acting tough in a chat log.

seriously wtf goes through your heads. LOL i got banned for insulting another persons religion! im gonna tell all my online friends in a forum how cool i am. I dont play on the chrisian servers, and i dont care what goes on but if your going to make remarks like you did in game, at least make them intelligent. Its one thing to act a smart arse, but you were just acting like an asshole.
san4
The Mas
+311|6730|NYC, a place to live

eyesteponbabies wrote:

All people ought to care about persecution of religious groups, especially Jews.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6599

weamo8 wrote:

You act like the Christian gamers are stupid for standing up for what they believe in, and you all are cool because you try to pick on people and make fun of their beliefs online?  They might be cyber molesters (in phantom's words), but you all are cyber pussies.  It is real tough to pick on people online.  I know this all sounds ironic because I am saying this to you online, but I can guaran-fucking-tee you that I would be more than happy to say any of this to your faces.

+1 to Hellogoodsir for standing up for them.  Fuck the rest of you for picking on people that are just trying to be good by their own standards.
STFU...if they can say what they belive then i can

weamo8 wrote:

guaran-fucking-tee you
that we have a f***ing right to say what we believe. HERE:https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/mylifesstory101/www-2.jpg
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6643|Sydney City, THE city.

eyesteponbabies wrote:

Same. I didnt even know they had Christian servers. Imma look that up, I seriously wanna see what goes on in there.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6674|949

yeah, lets show our immaturity by going into christian gamers and acting like an asshat.

You are tools.
weamo8
+50|6485|USA

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

STFU...if they can say what they belive then i can

weamo8 wrote:

guaran-fucking-tee you
that we have a f***ing right to say what we believe. HERE:http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/ … /www-2.jpg
I didn't say you couldnt say what you did... I just pointed out what a pathetic s.o.b. you are for doing so.  I probably should have asked how old you were before I wasted my time with this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard