Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6644|Ohio
Well, at school the other day me and this guy were goofing off in chemistry, because, well, its chemistry. so we were on the computer, signed on under his name, when this message from some girl pops up on the screen. he didnt know her, so he closed it, then was gonna respond to it, so he types "i hate you" and starts scrolling through the names of people online, and he gets to his english teacher, who i dont even know and says "hey, thats my teacher." then he got distracted, and I said "hey" and when he turned, i hit enter, not thinking it would send.

well, it did. so then he makes me type an appology, so i type "sorry. this is not the person signed on. he left it on" and send it. i tell him not to say it was me. i dont see him for the rest of the day.
so the next day, i learn he told her i did it, but at least he said i did it by accident. well, she doesnt know me, and i dont know her, so i hope she might just let it go as messing around, but he said shes really mean, so im gonna have to ask him tomorrow whats going to happen, because it could be a talk with the teacher and the principal.

so... i just have to wait. darn it.

Last edited by Paco_the_Insane (2006-11-16 17:13:46)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
I'm confused
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6421|My room
Ouch...if I know teachers, he's gonna have OSS for at least a week.
Crusty
+11|6777

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I'm confused
Ditto
weamo8
+50|6442|USA

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Well, at school the other day me and this guy were goofing off in chemistry, because, well, its chemistry. so we were on the computer, signed on under his name, when this message from some girl pops up on the screen. he didnt know her, so he closed it, then was gonna respond to it, so he types "i hate you" and starts scrolling through the names of people online, and he gets to his english teacher, who i dont even know and says "hey, thats my teacher." then he got distracted, and I said "hey" and when he turned, i hit enter, not thinking it would send.

well, it did. so then he makes me type an appology, so i type "sorry. this is not the person signed on. he left it on" and send it. i tell him not to say it was me. i dont see him for the rest of the day.
so the next day, i learn he told her i did it, but at least he said i did it by accident. well, she doesnt know me, and i dont know her, so i hope she might just let it go as messing around, but he said shes really mean, so im gonna have to ask him tomorrow whats going to happen, because it could be a talk with the teacher and the principal.

so... i just have to wait. darn it.
If your a dishonest kind of person just deny it.  There is no way he can pin it on you unless you admit to it.  If you are an honest person... just plead the fifth and say nothing.

Problem solved.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6618|Manitowoc, WI
Holy run-on-sentance batman.
twinke228
da twinkster biatches
+13|6450|Chuck Town, SC

Crusty wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I'm confused
Ditto
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6661|The Outer Circle

BolvisOculus wrote:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl
That was a pretty confusing sentence/paragraph/fragment/w.e

You got sold out by your friend i think?  That sucks, it always helps to deny it, especially if they don't have proof otherwise.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
So basically your getting introuble for saying "hey" to a teacher on someone elses account..

Wow..

At my school they would just say "dont do it again"

Last edited by LT.Victim (2006-11-16 20:04:48)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6453|Ontario, Canada
lost.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
Thats not even bad. Say you were kidding or you didn't know who it was. Worry when you send her something like "Eat shit and die stupid bitch!!!".
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA

BolvisOculus wrote:

holy misspelled words batman!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

Ender2309 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

HOLY FETUS BATMAN
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

HOLY FETUS BATMAN
holy fetus?

if you feel left out psp, all you have to do is say so. we'll sing kumbaya and drink chocolate while dancing merrily around the campfire with you, if it makes you feel better.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

HOLY FETUS BATMAN
HOLY I FEEL LEFT OUT BATMAN.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA

LT.Victim wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

HOLY FETUS BATMAN
HOLY I FEEL LEFT OUT BATMAN.
we can sing for you, too. i guess.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6520

weamo8 wrote:

just plead the fifth and say nothing.
Misapplication of term.

Only applies in court.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507
wait so you said "hey" to a teacher on some intranets msging in-school thingy?

and got in trouble?

wow.

i would be chattin it up with all my teachers if we had that.  they wouldnt even care, theyd talk back.

ur school is gay.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard