Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States
In Battlefield 2142 what was your best round with career points included?, post screens if you can

1579 is actually the highest ive gotten
https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/Masterstyle/dasfsdf.png

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-11-15 12:50:25)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6644|Montreal, Qc, Canada
over 2000 ???? can you PLZ telle me now how you did that? i dont play alot 2142 but my best is around 60 i think
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States

Andoura wrote:

over 2000 ???? can you PLZ telle me now how you did that? i dont play alot 2142 but my best is around 60 i think
including career points, didnt i stress that? badges and pins can easily add up
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Masterstyle wrote:

Andoura wrote:

they can add up but 2000 in a round is alot!!! its a glitch or something....... and i dont know why you tell me including career point because your topic title say it all: Whats your best ROUND in career points?
XxHixXPlay
Banned
+5|6438
my best round was 651 i got veteran healing (pain in the ass), was worth 500 plus my score=651
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6474

Andoura wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Andoura wrote:

they can add up but 2000 in a round is alot!!! its a glitch or something....... and i dont know why you tell me including career point because your topic title say it all: Whats your best ROUND in career points?
Actually 2000 isn't that much really... All expert badges = 1000 extra points. WCR and Legion of merit(?) ribbons are worth 2000 points... So it isn't that hard.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6675|The Netherlands
a ribbon
and a silver badge
and some other things
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Actually 2000 isn't that much really... All expert badges = 1000 extra points. WCR and Legion of merit(?) ribbons are worth 2000 points... So it isn't that hard.
how you wanna have all the expert in one round ?????? making 2000 in a single round BY PLAYING NORMALY is imposible thats all im saying !
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States

Andoura wrote:

how you wanna have all the expert in one round ?????? making 2000 in a single round BY PLAYING NORMALY is imposible thats all im saying !
did i just not post my screen up with 1579?
47man
+46|6429|Cali
2500 somethin... got expert explosives and expert knife and then i got my third good conduct ribbon... i love stats servers not saving.
47man
+46|6429|Cali

Andoura wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Andoura wrote:

You apparently are not that bright, EACH expert badge is worth 1000 points, ribbons vary from 50 to 2000 points EACH and EACH veteren badge is 500 points.
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6660|Netherlands
how did you get all those squad leader badges?

my max is around 600
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States
long round, my squad members kept spawning on the beacon i set
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6527
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

lol
$kildatank123$
+4|6412|AtlAntIC oCeAn

47man wrote:

2500 somethin... got expert explosives and expert knife and then i got my third good conduct ribbon... i love stats servers not saving.
lol u cant get that much i think the limit is 2047
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698

$kildatank123$ wrote:

47man wrote:

career points, not global...
47man
+46|6429|Cali

$kildatank123$ wrote:

47man wrote:

Another person not reading, he said CAREER POINTS, as in badges count. Yes the limit is 2047 in round points, but CAREER POINTS, there is no such limit... please people... know what you're talking about before you post.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6596|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Masterstyle.. You replied to your own thread AGAIN... WHAT THE FUCK.

Masterstyle wrote:

In Battlefield 2142 what was your best round with career points included?, post screens if you can

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/M … asfsdf.png
NOTICE!

Masterstyle wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

not my highest but heres a screen i got with 1579 career points
What the hell dude!?  Are you Okay mentally?
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States

BabySpinach wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

NOTICE!

Masterstyle wrote:

Andoura wrote:

calm down spinach
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6761|United States of America

Masterstyle wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

NOTICE!

Masterstyle wrote:

calm down spinach
YOU CALM DOWN!!!
[L4WD] thealmightygnome
+3|6485|A Cardboard Box, 29a
Basic knife, veteran knife, collectors pin,  firearms efficiency pin, 5 kill streak pin (got it with the kinfe only), 12 dogtags on top of a round score of about 50. Not bad for 15 mins!
Also on the first day it came out when things didn't work properly there was a round where i got basic AA, titan defender pins and badges loads, as well as kill streak and AA ribbon.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6661|Brisbane, Australia

INCOMING BARRAGE OF END GAME PADDER SCREENS! YOUR LOCATION!

paddz.
zitwep
+1|6470
It's pretty easy to get 2000 career points, I mean that's what I am expecting when I get my 50 hours of support kit + 18 ressuplies + 30 kills. With that I will get gold ressuply badge + gold support badge (w/e it's called) which is 2000 career points.
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States

Sarrk wrote:

INCOMING BARRAGE OF END GAME PADDER SCREENS! YOUR LOCATION!

paddz.
shark obviously you dont know what i meant by career points

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard