Poll

What would you say is the most hated country in the world?

United States50%50% - 118
Israel20%20% - 47
Iran4%4% - 11
North Korea17%17% - 41
Other (Please state6%6% - 15
Total: 232
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
***NOT ABOUT WHICH COUNTRY YOU HATE THE MOST, WHCIH COUNTRY IS HATED THE STRONGEST WORLDWIDE***

I would say Israel because of how much they are attacked my middle-eastern peoples and because of how much people of non middle eastern countries condemn them and thier actions, how they over react to minor attacks and ignore the pleses from the UN and other nations to stop whatever they are doing. US would be very close second, not first as many people hate the US because of its support for Israel, though it is mostly due to Iraq.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

Peoples Republic of Uzbekistan
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
Almost every single person in the middle east, the Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazis, etc., etc. -> has to be Israel. Everybody loves the US again since they voted in the Dems!!!! wooohooo

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-12 17:43:07)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Canada.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6430|Canuckistan
Null.

Every country has had it's fuck-ups.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6723|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
North Korea because they recently pissed off all their allies, and essentially the rest of the world with their nuke test.  Israel would be a close second.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6556|Southeastern USA
karjakhistan
you know you miss your pinto
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

I would say the US, You hear so much negitivity about them and rarely any positive, thanks to the media.  I know that this is not the case however.  But thats my view anyways.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Dec45
+12|6647
Ya'll are crazy picking the U.S over Israel or North Korea... That sounds like either personal bias or lack of hearing world opinion.
nlsme
+48|6422|new york

Dec45 wrote:

Ya'll are crazy picking the U.S over Israel or North Korea... That sounds like either personal bias or lack of hearing world opinion.
definatelty personal bias
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6537|Sydney, in 1978
any country that attacks israel
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6499|Connecticut
Where the fuck is France on the poll? I vote France.
Malloy must go
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6704

France or US.
d.cripz
+29|6415
china - lots of people dont like asians
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568
Probably US, because alot of Asian countries aren't fond of them.  The most hated in the Western World would probably be Israel.

What's with everyone saying France?  The only serious negative comments I've heard about France have come out of the US, a country which thinks it is the world.............oh, right........................
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6733|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
North Korea
Israel
U.S.
Iran
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6701|Vancouver BC Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Canada.
You think Canada is the most hated country in the world?
And by that I mean if the global population were to vote, Canada would be the popular choice?

I think Isreal/North Korea/USA

Last edited by the_outsider38 (2006-11-12 19:00:59)

nlsme
+48|6422|new york
It's sad that our government made us so high on the list.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6412|NSW, Australia

america...and the reason i would say this is very obvious
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6701|Vancouver BC Canada
I think w/o Bush you would have scored much better...
nlsme
+48|6422|new york

the_outsider38 wrote:

I concur. America has contributed more then any other nation (as far as aid, protection, and peacekeeping), but our government (president) has its own agendas and it blinds the global community.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6762|United States of America

nlsme wrote:

the_outsider38 wrote:

I concur. America has contributed more then any other nation (as far as aid, protection, and peacekeeping), but our government (president) has its own agendas and it blinds the global community.
I think without dems we would be higher.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6651|Ohio
Kim Jung Il is one crazy dude. Im gonna have to go with the D-RoK
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6412|NSW, Australia

America is also a major contributor to the ozone layer being burned up eventually causing the demise of the earth...i look forward to that one
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina
North Korea...  Most sane people realize that North Korea is a greater threat to the world than any other country.

Obviously, both America and Israel have done things to piss off the world, but I would guess that most people who currently hate America only hate the American government and not actually its people.

Unfortunately, most people that hate Israel seem to also hate their people in general, and oftentimes, Jews in general.  While Israel is hated by most of the Middle East, they aren't hated much outside of the region.  This is why North Korea gets my vote.  North Korea is generally recognized on a worldwide scale as being a dangerous dictatorship.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard