_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Since I live in China, Shanghai, I find the PLA really facinating.

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2006-11-11 22:33:54)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

Quality over Quantity?
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl
All that goosestepping in the first video is kinda scary..
power9787
+10|6581
yah the chinese has shit of army and their army is pretty good
I am chinese by the way.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6626|Los Angeles, California, US.
I felt like I was playing BF2.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6840

power9787 wrote:

I am chinese by the way.
Well not that its good to have the quantity over quality but like china cares...But that first vid is like robots...I am 75 percent chinese and 25 burmese............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6840

A-Unit64 wrote:

power9787 wrote:

I am chinese by the way.
Well not that its good to have the quantity over quality but like china cares...But that first vid is like robots...I am 75 percent chinese and 25 burmese
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6739|Norcal, usa
i am 100% taiwanese, china can burn in hell.
born in USA of course though.

Last edited by jermyang (2006-11-11 23:05:25)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6820|Delaware
The Chinese Army goose steps?
oberst_enzian
+234|6742|melb.au
hey, are the pla voices in bf2 mandarin, cantonese, or something different?
cablecopulate
+449|6737|Massachusetts.
Wow, did I really just witness someone quote themself for absolutely no reason?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6626|Los Angeles, California, US.

cablecopulate wrote:

Wow, did I really just witness someone quote themself for absolutely no reason?
Yes, Yes You Did.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6530|Sydney, in 1978
rofl when i see then all marching shoulder to shoulder i feel like stealing a J-10 and blowing them all up
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6494|Sydney, Australia

oberst_enzian wrote:

hey, are the pla voices in bf2 mandarin, cantonese, or something different?
It's mandarin
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6494|Sydney, Australia

stryyker wrote:

Quality over Quantity?
The video said something about 500 days of training, I'm not too sure how that compares to other countries, but it's so obvious that in terms of military hardware China can't compete with countries like USA and England etc. One problem with relying on numbers though is that it works best in close combat warfare, nowadays war takes place with bombers and missiles, there's hardly any close quartered combat apart from clearing an area of enemies.
eagles1106
+269|6583|Marlton, New Jersey.
Yeah, for some odd reason when it zoomed out and they were in rows marching through the streets I pictured laser guided bomb falling into the middle of the group.  And no, not from the U.S.  From any country really....
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6419|Tabriz, Iran
China, Shanghai? (Switch em around) And your account says ur from germany...

Anyway nice videos...+1
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

eagles1106 wrote:

Yeah, for some odd reason when it zoomed out and they were in rows marching through the streets I pictured laser guided bomb falling into the middle of the group.  And no, not from the U.S.  From any country really....
I did too...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard