Poll

Do you think anyone with a best round score of over300 should be reset

Yes43%43% - 118
No56%56% - 155
Total: 273
Rogue_granny
+22|6536
I myself think yes as it just a sham going on servers now and all these dicks are padding a bit out, me myself have never done this and will never as i think it just a way of spoiling a game that everyone moaned about in the 1st place but just when everyone is starting to enjoy it this glitch could be set to kill it as i see a lot of the original top 20 or even 100 are not playing as much as they were.....hmmm could this be a taste of things to come
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Uh, no?

I sat on the Titan with my knife and LMG, and I got 317 points, defending. Its not hard at all, especially when the silos stopped firing when the shield went down.
Rogue_granny
+22|6536
Well im number 17 in the world for combat my mate serg is number 10 and my other freind tupac is 5 and none of us have a best round score of over 200 maybe you are just better and dont need to stat pad please can you tell me how
Salgurdar
+6|6359|Melbourne, Australia
I voted yes, but I also agree with stryyker, should be more like 500. I've seen people get over 250 points in a round, and it seemed legit when taking the rest of the scoreboard into account (kills/deaths, team points).
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Rogue_granny wrote:

Well im number 17 in the world for combat my mate serg is number 10 and my other freind tupac is 5 and none of us have a best round score of over 200 maybe you are just better and dont need to stat pad please can you tell me how
1. I dont give a fuck about how you rank.
2. Under the circumstances, I managed to get a non-padded best round score. Ive padded before, and I will continue to do so.
3. Use periods, for fucks sake.

Understand this, I paid $52.00 of my paycheck to buy this game. I love it, I play it everyday. I like flying people around, even if i dont kill anyone. You give 2 shits about stats, which is sad. I dont, which is why I can play AND have fun at the same time, a concept im sure you dont understand. So do me a big favor, and tell your buddies serg, tupac, and yourself, to take your stats, and insert them into your ass.
Salgurdar

Rogue_granny wrote:

Occasionally the missile silos spaz out and stop firing, or continually miss the titans altogether, this results in massive titan fights where pretty much everyone is either defending or attacking the titans. These rounds can last for hours, and people can clock up 100's of kills. This in it's self is kind of an exploit, but one that's unavoidable, and doesn't require people to actively utilise it. So, yeah, it's possible to score over 300 in a "legitimate" fashion if you can aim, know how to defend a titan properly, and have a bunch of bugged silos. This is the sort of bug where "It's all EA's fault for making a bug!!" is actually a valid excuse. The titan drop cheat isn't, because you can just not do it (unless you are physically or mentally 10 years old, in which case, get some ritalin.)

Stryyker wrote:

Understand this, I paid $52.00 of my paycheck to buy this game.
This really doesn't constitute a valid argument to allow you to cheat. If you were, say, padding on your own private, ranked server, this would be fine. But if you're joining other people's servers, where the rules state "No padding" and you do, then you can insert your stat padding in your ass. Because, guess what, everyone paid $XX for their copy of the game. I happened to pay AUS$100 for mine, and when I see idiots taking up a spot on my team, and not actively contributing to the team's overall objective (which is to win) I get annoyed, because this in fact DOES affect my enjoyment of the game. Nobody likes to lose but losers. If the team I'm on loses because the other team is better, I'm disappointed, but I'll still probably have enjoyed the game.

Last edited by Salgurdar (2006-11-11 22:33:19)

APortillo
+21|6483|California, USA
What about the people that are commanders of a team with stat padders, should they get reset?

Voted no
Bevo
Nah
+718|6490|Austin, Texas

stryyker wrote:

Uh, no?
Rogue_granny
+22|6536

stryyker wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

2. Under the circumstances, I managed to get a non-padded best round score. Ive padded before, and I will continue to do so.

Understand this, I paid $52.00 of my paycheck to buy this game. I love it, I play it everyday. I like flying people around, even if i dont kill anyone. You give 2 shits about stats, which is sad. I dont, which is why I can play AND have fun at the same time, a concept im sure you dont understand. So do me a big favor, and tell your buddies serg, tupac, and yourself, to take your stats, and insert them into your ass.
I dont give a fuck how you rank, er good one fuckwit, i like flying around i dont give a shit about stats, then why the phuck camp on  the titan to get a score of over 300 odd and why pad, oopps maybe padding is your sense of fun woopdefuckingdo and the next time you rent yourself out to by a game arseface, do us all a favor and make sure its made by Mattel as i think after reading you insulting but plainly idiotic thread you would be a lot safer playing with a doll than being on line.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
When will people stop caring about other people's stats?

They paid their own $50 odd bucks for the game, so let them do what they want.  Does it affect you at all? no, so why the fuck does it matter if they have a BR of over 300? or even if they had one over 3000?
Does it REALLY matter? no

god damn, people like you make me cry
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Rogue_granny wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

I dont give a fuck how you rank, er good one fuckwit, i like flying around i dont give a shit about stats, then why the phuck camp on  the titan to get a score of over 300 odd and why pad, oopps maybe padding is your sense of fun woopdefuckingdo and the next time you rent yourself out to by a game arseface, do us all a favor and make sure its made by Mattel as i think after reading you insulting but plainly idiotic thread you would be a lot safer playing with a doll than being on line.
...I didnt think anyone could butcher the English language so horridly.

You are in love with your stats. You were a 4-star general in BF2, now you are a Colonel, and now you are "high ranked" In 2142. Life?
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6423|Ontario, Canada
make it over like 500
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Rogue_granny
+22|6536
er life, i dont play this game every day do you ??????????????? dont answer that as im sure you have already and thanks for attacking me on my use of English i must remember that witty comeback when im out in the pub with my mate e.g.
My Mate, "Oi Jeff ya wanker"
Myself, " oh im so sorry, i didnt think anyone could butcher the English language so horridly, deary doodle me."
With a comeback like that i would have to admit that there is a bit of the Ned Flanders about you, but then i would be insulting Ned Flanders
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Rogue_granny wrote:

er life, i dont play this game every day do you ??????????????? dont answer that as im sure you have already and thanks for attacking me on my use of English i must remember that witty comeback when im out in the pub with my mate e.g.
Myself, " oh im so sorry, i didnt think anyone could butcher the English language so horridly, deary doodle me."
With a comeback like that i would have to admit that there is a bit of the Ned Flanders about you, but then i would be insulting Ned Flanders
http://lilt.ilstu.edu/golson/punctuation/
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6401|Washington State, USA

Rogue_granny wrote:

so why didnt you attend high school?
Rogue_granny
+22|6536

stryyker wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

Thanks for the link Stryyker i take it you and your study pal found it : http://www.cmukgb.org/images/activities … /geeks.jpg

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2006-11-11 22:52:58)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Rogue_granny wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

Thanks for the link Stryyker i take it you and your study pal found it : http://www.cmukgb.org/images/activities … /geeks.jpg
Both are my study pals. We stay up late doing Calculus, and programming our Ti-83's.
Salgurdar

Rogue_granny wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

I lol'd

People who attack other people's ability to type/spell/use punctuation/etc. as a defense for their own behaviour make me cackle insanely.

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Mate....you're the last person that should be pulling people up on punctuation or sentence structure.
47man
+46|6393|Cali
300 is not hard to get... my best is 285 and i joined late in the round....

Edit: bah 2142 forums, well still, 300 isn't that difficult, I've seen people get well over 200 legitimately.... good squad defending titan against a team hell-bent on taking it.

Last edited by 47man (2006-11-11 23:15:20)

Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6462
Indeed.
Magius5.0
+106|6351|UMass Amherst
If I see another half-wit butcher my beautiful English language, I'm going to either A) kill myself, seppuku style, or B) Find out where they live, and send an English tutor to their front door, all expenses paid.  I will video tape their reaction and know my life is complete when they realize they are among the stupidest people online.  Occasional typos, fine...but dear god I can't believe people actually type like this.  Also, I like option B a lot better...a lot less messy.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6616|Peoria
also, it's not fair to the commanders who had padders on their team during a round.
Rogue_granny
+22|6536

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

To post on a forum I didn't realize that my punctuation and use of English had to be word perfect, if I have offended anyone by my mere flippancy in use of English I do apologize, as it was my intention but merely to inform an idiot on some of the facts. As I am from England and not America, my spelling maybe somewhat different but I will try and I hasten to add try to correct this, so to insure that through the use of the word I will not hurt anyone’s feelings in the future.
    I am also glad to see that members such as Stryyker and InfectiousShadow are part of this on line community, as I'm sure members of our foreign countries will be glad to know that when entering duologue via a thread, that we have such individuals at hand, ready and able to scrutinize their post for spelling mistakes and alike. This may seem extreme but it has been pointed out that some members may find the incorrect use of English insulting, so just to be on the safe side these measure have been implemented for the safety of the online community.
I am sorry if I have in anyway stirred any Xenophobic feeling on this subject, but if I have I would like to reassure everyone, that if your use of English is not correct, that in no way may you end up incarcerated in Guantanamo for crimes against literature, as I am sure most members like myself are not really that worried about the odd spelling mistake, but on my part I would like to add, that any post that are filed on BF2S I will read and in no way try to scrutinize or demeans ones character from.
Magius5.0
+106|6351|UMass Amherst
Now that's much more like it.  There may be hope left yet for the internet.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.

Magius5.0 wrote:

There may be hope left yet for the internet.
Doubt it.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=42123

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard