RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6422|NSW, Australia

has anyone actually got the tumbler pin? or did dice drop it?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6776|San Antonio, Texas
They took it out.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6577
huh wah?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6422|NSW, Australia

k thx
Dex Luther
+32|6454|Canukastan
They took it out, but they are putting it back in the next patch.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6792|EUR
Any one know how much it will award if you do achieve it?
---

I say 10 is a fair score.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6776|San Antonio, Texas
5 points I say.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
it was MEANT to be 10 points in the beta.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6644|UK
This is the tumbler pin. It is present in the sources of the game, and it also was in the beta (although not working). Unfortunatly this pin did not make it into the retail version. Maybe it will be patched in later, but for now it is not possible to get this pin in the game. It's requirement was to survive a titan attack, in other words, attack a titan, and then make it off the titan in time before it explodes.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6733|Riva, MD
Can anyone remind us of how you get it?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

sounds easier to get than the combat efficiency pin
doc. josh
+48|6561
next patch we get it back ! how many points is it worth
Master*
Banned
+416|6511|United States
will be reintroduced in the patch 1.05 later this month
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6712|UK
wot were the requirements?
zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

and it wont be easy to get at all. APM APM APM APM APM APM APM APM and the 9th guy gets the Tumbler pin
Salgurdar
+6|6406|Melbourne, Australia

liquidat0r wrote:

This is the tumbler pin. It is present in the sources of the game, and it also was in the beta (although not working). Unfortunatly this pin did not make it into the retail version. Maybe it will be patched in later, but for now it is not possible to get this pin in the game. It's requirement was to survive a titan attack, in other words, attack a titan, and then make it off the titan in time before it explodes.
l41e
+677|6665

Just a question. Why is it called the "tumbler pin" in the first place?
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6661|Malibu

k30dxedle wrote:

Just a question. Why is it called the "tumbler pin" in the first place?
LOL! I had the same exact question.
Salgurdar
+6|6406|Melbourne, Australia
Look at the titan exploding at the end of the round, all the end of round "corpses" come tumbling off the cargo platform. I'm guessing that's the reason.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6783|Arizona
Here's an official word...just so all are on the same page.    Oh...they refer to it as the "Titan Survival Pin" here.

Attention soldiers,

We would like to explain here how committed we are to increasing everyone’s experience with Battlefield, especially regarding the updates for Battlefield 2142. We acknowledge that the patching process could have been smoother for Battlefield 2; we have listened to the feedback and learnt from it.

To accomplish this goal Dice has recently formed a Live Team with the purpose of making sure your playing experience on the Battlefield is as solid as possible after the game is launched. Among other things, the team works closely with the community and handles the patching process, together with the Ranked Server Providers.

Your Dice Live Team is located at the Dice Studio in Stockholm and is made up of key people from the game project teams. This means that the same people who actually built Battlefield 2142 will be responsible for updating it. It has the clear advantage of involving people who are fully knowledgeable about the code and design of the game. The patches will also be thoroughly tested in closed beta tests before being released.

The patches will also be entirely dedicated to correcting bugs and making fixes instead of introducing new gameplay mechanics, thus significantly reducing the risk of introducing new bugs with the patches.

With all this said, we would like to announce patch 1.05 for Battlefield 2142. The patch includes more than 25 fixes which will improve every player’s experience on the Battlefield.

The following fixes will be included, along with many others:

* Titan will no longer be able to move once its shields are down, so that lag within the titan should be significantly reduced and revive inside the titan shouldn’t be a problem any more

* Changes in EA master server communication to greatly reduce disconnects

* Players are now able to receive the Titan Survival Pin

* All players will see the same missile silo location numbers in Titan Mode

Patch 1.05 is scheduled for release later in November so keep watching this space for detailed release information. Also, stay tuned for more information on an upcoming competition allowing you to make your mark in 2142.

See you on the Battlefield!

/Your Dice Live Team

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … p;tstart=0    <---Here is the direct link
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)
All players will see the same missile silo location numbers in Titan Mode
I've not played the retail yet, but I did get in on the last beta, and this little bit of info suddenly makes one hell of a lot of confusion suddenly make sense...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6791|Noizyland

It would b difficult to determine when someone earns it - I mean , do they just need to be on the enemy Titan when it starts exploding or in the reactor room, or do they have to do a certain amount of damage to the consols/core to be considered part of the assault?
Meh. Another pin, I'm not complaining. I'm sure DICE have thought long and hard about it so it can't be exploited or earned falsly.

I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic when I say that.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Ty wrote:

Meh. Another pin, I'm not complaining. I'm sure DICE have thought long and hard about it so it can't be exploited or earned falsly.

I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic when I say that.
i'm sure you were...
DICE.. THINKING about something?!

sarcastic/drunk/mashed out your face on cocaine.

one of the three.
zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

Ty wrote:

It would b difficult to determine when someone earns it - I mean , do they just need to be on the enemy Titan when it starts exploding or in the reactor room, or do they have to do a certain amount of damage to the consols/core to be considered part of the assault?
I bet you will be able to get it by just standing on the ground under the titan when it explodes
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6460|Perth, W.A, Australia.
i personally think it should be 5 because come on that is gotta be the easiest pin to get

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard