OliTz
+12|6389
But I can understand the complexity of having to use that mouse wheel, not to mention actually placing the little + sign over the friendly and left clicking. See this is a very tedious and difficult task requiring months of training under extreme conditions.

Why is this so difficult for players to grasp. And for those saying i'm wrong, play servers like TSC or DC1 karkand infantry, hell any karkand server and you'll see what I mean.

Its really ****ing annoying when you revive dozens of players through out a round, then at times when you die nobodys there. You can see the medics insignias all over the screen, and the mini map shows 6 of them 2 feet from you...yet still they dont revive.

I know most of these retards are people who post here, so tell me why is this so difficult for you?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

I use them to kill people.
poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6469
I know what you mean. I get the same idea when I play the inf only karkand hell. I run around to revive and when I get killed they walk over me to let me rot.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6776|Tenn
i know i try to med as many ppl as i can. im not scared of the bullets. hell ill pull off sum crazy med stunts. its been off and on... ive had a few games where ppl following me would even pick up my kit and med me. then ive had games where their main goal was to get to the frontlines and die as fast as possible.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
Olitz why do your continuous threads after your first 2 days of membership continue to be stupid
eagles1106
+269|6592|Marlton, New Jersey.
Don't die then
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

Sometimes I t-bag my fallen team mates just for the fun of it.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6666|California
I think one of the problems is people start to block out friendly voices, you hear so many over and over that you ignore requests, maybe they are concentrating on something else.

Personally.... I dont care, Ive learned with this game nothing is garenteed, no one really cares about you or me, if you die or if you live. All they care is that you fought, and you fought well...

So if you arent going to help ME.... then stay the HELL outta my way.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6742|Oslo, Norway

eagles1106 wrote:

Don't die then
Diray
+13|6470|København, Danmark
Ah, the glory of Infantry mode.

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6388|MN

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Olitz why do your continuous threads after your first 2 days of membership continue to be stupid
I have to agree with ..teddy..jimmy, with the amount of time you have spent playing (both accounts), wouldn't you be used to it by now?  As I said in another of your threads, you seem like you just like to complain a lot.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
OliTz
+12|6389

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

I think one of the problems is people start to block out friendly voices, you hear so many over and over that you ignore requests, maybe they are concentrating on something else.

Personally.... I dont care, Ive learned with this game nothing is garenteed, no one really cares about you or me, if you die or if you live. All they care is that you fought, and you fought well...

So if you arent going to help ME.... then stay the HELL outta my way.
take off the blind fold, you dont have to listen to requests to see the big empty bar above there head.
ANyone waiting to "hear " requests is an idiot, if you see an empty bar go revive it, not hard.
OliTz
+12|6389

LividBovine wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I have to agree with ..teddy..jimmy, with the amount of time you have spent playing (both accounts), wouldn't you be used to it by now?  As I said in another of your threads, you seem like you just like to complain a lot.
I am used to it, but the fsact that after a year its gotten no better is ridiculous.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6388|MN
My point is, and not to speak for ..teddy..jimmy.., I think his point, is that you are making posts complaining about things that have been discussed many times in the past around here.  Welcome to the community, but please try to stop the complaining a bit.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

i know i try to med as many ppl as i can. im not scared of the bullets. hell ill pull off sum crazy med stunts. its been off and on... ive had a few games where ppl following me would even pick up my kit and med me. then ive had games where their main goal was to get to the frontlines and die as fast as possible.
yeah i do the same thing and same thing happens to me 2 when on Karkand
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6376|Louisiana
I'm putting in for a clone guys, that way you can have more team player combat medics .  Get em while they are hot!  Add one to every squad.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6400|Southern California
Whats worse is when they wont even toss out a med pack. I hate having to chase medics calling for first aid...Even jumping around in front of them so they can see you need it doesn't work...

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Have you ever though of becoming a writer?
K3rt6699
+70|6377
Yea, that is annoying, sometimes you have to run after a med, or a support guy just cause you need one damn pack...Not reviving sucks aswell, but i think most people are after kills in this game we all like...maybe they dont know that reviving gives points

btw hello, my first post. Been playing bf2 for a while though.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

Pattycake?

Hey K3rt6699 welcome to Bf2s.
(A tip: bf2player.com sigs don't work here.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6528|Adelaide, South Australia

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Whats worse is when they wont even toss out a med pack. I hate having to chase medics calling for first aid...Even jumping around in front of them so they can see you need it doesn't work...
It's worse when the Support dudes do that.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6503|Sydney, Australia
It's because medics' and support troops' primary goal in this game is to shoot enemies, and use their packs on themselves to either stay alive for extended periods of time or to spam grenades. They don't see their main role as being that of reviving or rearming fellow comrades.

Also, you can't expect anyone when playing BF2 to concentrate on the calls for medic or ammo, or to concentrate on the minimap to see who needs them. It would be like expecting them to drive and allowing them to only concentrate on the dashboard.
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6458|New York
PPl are just so stupid. You can play mainly as a medic and still get a lot of kills. You dont have to play the medic class like assault class that can heal himself.
WarriorDave
+10|6378|Louisville, Ky
As a combat medic, if you're near me, I'm going to get my two points. A true whore of points would seek out and revive fallen comrades, as you can trust there's something to shoot at nearby. So not only do you get the 2 points for the revive, but 2+ points for whatever you can kill in the area. Countless times I've revived someone, the enemy who killed them shoots at them, while I whip out my rifle, mack them, then revive my teammate again. Some people may hate getting revived like that but hey, I just saved you a death, a respawn, and you have position on the field already.

My primary goal is to have fun, secondary is to win. If I feel I cannot win, I will still have fun. If I'm not having fun, I'm too hammered to play correctly.

Vub... 78% of all people are stupid, if you belong in the other 12%, add this to your signature. Dude are you a part of the 78%? 78+12=90
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
There for Paddle kills.

But yeah, my revive to getting revived ratio is like 10:3, its annoying!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6703|Howell, Mi USA
Maybe the other medics are trying to clear out the nearby enemy's before they revive u. So u don't get stuck in a kill revive cycle and end up someones new favorite victim.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard