OliTz
+12|6379
I've dealt with it since I can remember, before v1.2 patch (when the guns stats werent changed and support guns were normal) I could have dealt with a PKM'er very easily. Get some range and pick him off with an M16 or ak.

v1.2 comes out...

Support guns now have the accuracy of a rifle (If not better in some cases).
Any clueless noob can unlock a PKM, use it and own. I can normally take a PKM fag out easily, but some days they just get the best of me, and no matter how I well i'm doing, they continually 1-2 shot me. I still deal with it.

v1.4 comes out...

You can no longer prone to stand fast, therefore PKM'ers once again get a point in there favor, because once your prone in front of a PKM fag, the delay makes it difficult to get up and run, so its a fight to the death. Typcially the PKM fag will 1-2 shot you even at 100+meters.
-------------

All in all this gun is a mother ****er POS that needs to nerfed immediately. It pisses me off being 1-2 shoted by it consistently.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
L85A1 + 100 Meter distance = They won't know what the hell hit them.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6674|Moscow, Russia
This one is a crappy rant.
OliTz
+12|6379

BigmacK wrote:

ewww inaccurate much?
medium-short range its good, but even on single shot, its terrible.
m16s more accurate than the L8, especially on single shot.

M16 single shot rapid fire ftw
Doktorbob
+26|6487
Start playing UNO instead of BF2.  I dont think they have PKM's in that game.
Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Doktorbob wrote:

Start playing UNO instead of BF2.  I dont think they have PKM's in that game.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
st1arh
+0|6669
its quite good in single shot mode i think, but COMPLETELY useless in full auto.

it should be the other way around i think. atleast u should be able to burst with a descent accuracy.
now its just spray and pray.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.

OliTz wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

ewww inaccurate much?

Are you kidding me? The sights that the L85 is equiped with are perfect for engaging a target at 100+ meters. Come on.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

BigmacK wrote:

OliTz wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

ewww inaccurate much?

Are you kidding me? The sights that the L85 is equiped with are perfect for engaging a target at 100+ meters. Come on.
guys, guys.... they both win
This rant coming from a dude with 2,836 points??  what ev.. it isnt that the pkm needs to be nerfed.. you need to get nerfed...
greenhaven
+47|6465

THEBUNGALOWJUNKIEKID wrote:

This rant coming from a dude with 2,836 points??  what ev.. it isnt that the pkm needs to be nerfed.. you need to get nerfed...
Second account dee dee dee.
Doktorbob
+26|6487
I love to snipe with the PKM.  It rocks in single shot mode and can be deadly as hell too....
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
PKM fags eh.

Nah,i don't see that one becomming as popular as noob tuber or bunny or whatever the hell people moan at now.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker

BigmacK wrote:

OliTz wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

ewww inaccurate much?

I just don't like the sight picture on the L85, so I prefer the M-16 especially on single shot as mentioned.   Could you post some insight on proper aiming with the L85 from someone who likes it?  I find it to be inconsistent, I could never get the hang of it, so I just went prone, aimed low, and let the muzzle climb walk the bullets up the enemy.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

OliTz wrote:

...a PKM fag...
...a PKM fag....
Homophobic insults on your second day of membership, go you.

As for your rant, meh. Oh and wrong forum; you want the General Feedback forum for future reference.

OliTz wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

ewww inaccurate much?
On single shot???

L85A1
Damage, 34, deviations 1.5/1.3/1.2, dev. zoom 0.8

M16A2
Damage 30, deviations 1.5/1.3/1, dev. zoom 0.8

Very little difference in inherent accuracy, better damage for the L85A1 and it also has a better sight picture for range... so it's clear it's more about the user, not any failing with the gun itself. I suspect you haven't used it much or that you need to practice aiming with its scope more.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

BigmacK wrote:

Apart from the message on the screen saying ..teddy..jimmy[L85A1owned]BigmacK 
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6744|Houston, TX
I'm a fan of the PKM.  Nothing like suppressive fire and single shot smackdown when you need it.  I believe that my favorite kill to this day, was filling Marconius full of lead on Wake.  The body did the triple lindy off the hillside and landed in the water. 

(P)oint (K)ill (M)uhahahahahhaha....

KJ
Doktorbob
+26|6487

jord wrote:

PKM fags eh.

Nah,i don't see that one becomming as popular as noob tuber or bunny or whatever the hell people moan at now.
"Fags"?  Man, you suck one dick and everyone thinks you are gay!
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6556

Kung Jew wrote:

I'm a fan of the PKM.  Nothing like suppressive fire and single shot smackdown when you need it.  I believe that my favorite kill to this day, was filling Marconius full of lead on Wake.  The body did the triple lindy off the hillside and landed in the water. 

(P)oint (K)ill (M)uhahahahahhaha....

KJ
nah...there was a FULL transport chopper heading to carrier on wake an took it down with PKM...

GeneralSherman[ass raped]Mother fucking PLA carrier raper
"                    "   "            "  "              "                   "         "(x5)
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

Doktorbob wrote:

jord wrote:

PKM fags eh.

Alls i did was smoke one Fag and now everyone's on my damn case!
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6556

Doktorbob wrote:

jord wrote:

PKM fags eh.

people are such hipocrits
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6618|inside the recesses of your...

THEBUNGALOWJUNKIEKID wrote:

He IS nerfed...what he needs is for the other 2 million+ register players to be nerfed.
Doktorbob
+26|6487
ROFL, you dudes are too damn funny!  Keep it up or I will leave these forums...
DaZeD863
+11|6550
okay okay okay... in case you havent noticed the aim of battlefield 2 (as poorly as it is at times) is geared toward realism... and rush an mg at 300m in real life like you do in the game... even in the hands of a noob it will have a whole squad of mothers crying.... anyone else in the military can attest to this... and if they need to nerf anything about the mgs its def the sprint time... lol........

also grab a broom stick out of your closet... aim at something at the wall... go prone... aim again... and stand up and see how long it takes you to get a good luck at what your aiming at... if anything the prone to standing aim delay is about as close to real life as it gets.. get over it and get some skills.....
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6401
PKM is better for some people, crappy for the others, I suggest you avoid me when I have the PKM, its like a M95 with fullauto, use it to your advantage instead of trash its name

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard