2lalala
Banned
+3|6475
Along with Rumsfeld's resignation, we now have liberals elected across the states, be prepared for jewish lies and slander to obtain power, Bush has done nothing wrong during his term, once we elect a god damn liberal as president and we get attacked, he will just crawl in a fucking corner and not do anything about it. If Bush was smart he would just air raid the fuck out of the middle east, fuck the civilians.

Now we are left to deal with tree hugging/no abortion/gay pride mother fuckers in the government of all places.

America has been a trash can since it gave blacks rights, allowed jews and illegal immigrants to prosper.

All we need to do now is allow gay marriage and we have the most piece of shit country in history if not already.

Until the Third Reich rises again, me and many others will be stuck here with this filthy mixed race/liberal country.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
Are you asking for a bitching
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6628|inside the recesses of your...
wow.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

URE_DED wrote:

wow.
Why do I hear banjos playing in the background of this thread?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6745|Salt Lake City

Unless you put a [/sarcasm] tag at the end of that post, I see your stay here being rather short.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

I think the topic creator is a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.
2lalala
Banned
+3|6475

Hurricane wrote:

Why? because you have been fed with all this equal rights bullshit by the jewish media? All our country has now is Military might, and I can see in the distant future we wont have that anymore either.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
I think the topic creator is a nazi
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

2lalala wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Why? because you have been fed with all this equal rights bullshit by the jewish media? All our country has now is Military might, and I can see in the distant future we wont have that anymore either.
Yeah, nail on the head. You get the Nobel Genius Prize.
siciliano732
+202|6658|New York
....just wait....Revelation is coming....
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6640|Finland

2lalala wrote:

be prepared for jewish lies and slander to obtain power

2lalala wrote:

just air raid the fuck out of the middle east, fuck the civilians.

2lalala wrote:

America has been a trash can since it gave blacks rights, allowed jews and illegal immigrants to prosper.

2lalala wrote:

All we need to do now is allow gay marriage and we have the most piece of shit country in history if not already.

2lalala wrote:

Until the Third Reich rises again, me and many others will be stuck here with this filthy mixed race/liberal country.
I tawt I taw a fascist!

Last edited by DonFck (2006-11-08 13:36:03)

I need around tree fiddy.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker

2lalala wrote:

Along with Rumsfeld's resignation, we now have liberals elected across the states, be prepared for jewish lies and slander to obtain power, Bush has done nothing wrong during his term, once we elect a god damn liberal as president and we get attacked, he will just crawl in a fucking corner and not do anything about it. If Bush was smart he would just air raid the fuck out of the middle east, fuck the civilians.

Now we are left to deal with tree hugging/no abortion/gay pride mother fuckers in the government of all places.

Yep, Rummy resigned and liberals have been elected.  After that you pretty much went off the White Power deep end.  The Third Reich won't rise again, so better move to Europe where your views are more accepted.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6594|Seattle

2lalala wrote:

please hang yourself. no, go buy some inexpensive republican gasoline, douse yourself, and then burn.

I believe shortly before the civil rights movement was a costly and damaging war and the great depression. Maybe if you werent high on PCP you would see the way you fail to connect civil rights with anything remotely negative.

You are just lucky that our country has fundemental protections for minorities. If it wasn't for these protections somebody would probably drag you behind a truck for being such a worthless hater.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6830|Delaware
Why are liberals now the scum of the Earth?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

2lalala wrote:

10 more posts until a ban and close....
2lalala
Banned
+3|6475

DonFck wrote:

I tawt I taw a fascist!
I think I see a jew/jew sympathizer, please report to the nearest death camp and enjoy your stay.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

What happened to the center?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6600|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
LOL. I am actually reading "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", it is a good book.. You should read it.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
what is the point of creating this thread, I think you are doing it for laughs. Just so you know its not really funny. Now go play with yourself
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6640|Finland

2lalala wrote:

DonFck wrote:

I tawt I taw a fascist!
I think I see a jew/jew sympathizer, please report to the nearest death camp and enjoy your stay.
I think someone needs to see a doctor..
I need around tree fiddy.
2lalala
Banned
+3|6475

Marinejuana wrote:

2lalala wrote:

please hang yourself. no, go buy some inexpensive republican gasoline, douse yourself, and then burn.

I believe shortly before the civil rights movement was a costly and damaging war and the great depression. Maybe if you werent high on PCP you would see the way you fail to connect civil rights with anything remotely negative.

You are just lucky that our country has fundemental protections for minorities. If it wasn't for these protections somebody would probably drag you behind a truck for being such a worthless hater.
Stop whining.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6627|InGerLand
it is like unfunny borat
well no i should be slapped for even attempting that link there
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

2lalala wrote:

DonFck wrote:

I tawt I taw a fascist!
I have a feeling that Mel Gipson got drunk and managed to guess this guy's password. But Road Warrior was still an awesome movie.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

Stingray24 wrote:

2lalala wrote:

Yep, Rummy resigned and liberals have been elected.  After that you pretty much went off the White Power deep end.  The Third Reich won't rise again, so better move to Europe where your views are more accepted.
Now why the fuck would his views be more accepted over here?

Last edited by jord (2006-11-08 13:38:19)

SoC./Omega
+122|6550|Omaha, Nebraska!
If it makes anyone feel better I didn't vote democrat lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard