+3,936|6496|so randum
Just got kicked for saying Idiot. ffs.

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9626/kickxs9.png
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doktorbob
+26|6483
A follow up on my ban with the OCG servers!  Talked to an admin.  We cool now.  Raven was extra helpful and very gracioius with my request to play on their servers again.  highly recommend these dudes....  Thanks again for your support and understanding.

Last edited by Doktorbob (2007-02-19 11:22:45)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6456
westcoastkillers Canada, I was commander and after being kicked for "U GOOF UR TEM IS LOOSING U NEED TO TITAN DEFENC!111!" yeah that was the messege, lol. I rejoined and asked him why and it was because I commanded and used the titan guns to save a silo being captured then he banned me lol. Just needed to vent -_- was going for my commander badge guess il just get it on another server.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland
Serious Killers Server.

Admin banned me because he kamikazi'ed into me and said it was my fault, called me a noob and banned me "bf2s idiot"

edit// also, serious abuse: they restarted the game just as we were about to win. is that even allowed? ...

edit// their tag is <--sk--> or something. i will get in later again today, i hope..

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-03-05 09:09:52)

Rogue_granny
+22|6561
NANO server is a new one to the list of complete KNOBEND admins, great server to play on just bad admins not only did he try and tk me for a walker but after i called him an idiot for drawing the attention of the enemy while taking a flag by shouting medic all over the shop, even though none of us were injured he then  turns around and banns me, Matte_d i think his name is a complete tosser
JovesApples
+4|6449|USA
Good Time Gaming

was on this server last night, we were playing Gibraltar. we were really kicking butt, and PAC was down to 1 flag. i had earned 2 explosives pins... and was about to FINALLY get my expert explosives badge, when i got an error "lost connection to the master server" so i figured the stupid server crashed.

i went back to the server browser and found the same server still up with only 4 people on it. i rejoined and it was the same map and round, still had my stats and field upgrades.

i asked "wtf happened?" and got kicked by the admin with no explanation.

i know this is kinda on the fence... but its just a general warning that if you are working on a badge you might wanna try a different server... they COULD just kick EVERYONE with no explanation (which would be suspect if Admin was on the losing side...).
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6435|Brisbane, Australia

the only abusive admin i have come across so far was on that server skunk_2142 plays on - i got kicked for scoring higher than him (this was 3-4 months ago and it has been said before)

why did i post then, i dont really know
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6265
I got banned from the =dirty= server for kicking an admins ass. Said he had screenshots of aimbot, which was a complete lie.
trentnorris
Scar 11 whore
+22|6651

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I got banned from the =dirty= server for kicking an admins ass. Said he had screenshots of aimbot, which was a complete lie.
haha i got banned from the dirty server as well for hacking.

BANNING BF2S trentnorris cool hack looks like its mdk or 187ci ban for life
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6437|uk
NUTZ clan.

Scottish Guys.

Kicked me after arguing about why we weren't attacking their titan.

His Arguement : "ur mum is ghey and takes it da poo pip3".
My response : "Is that really the best you can come up with?".

Kicked for teamkilling.

Oh well.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6384|New York
RiP Titan Server

These guys seriously suck, i mean skill wise. They kick anyone that's better than them. For instance, I had one good round, not good enough for a medal, but good. Luckily nothing happened.
However, the next round i totally kicked ass, which really wasn't saying much considering none of them were very good at all. Most of the round I'm running around, getting caps, killing the enemy, etc. I go up with my squad and we start attacking their titan. We do a decent job, and they can't even successfully get down the vents to stop us. However, our sheilds go down, and we have nobody defending, which means our core gets destroyed in no time. At the very end, I go to defend, but I only catch them as their leaving (about 4 guys), and I waste them all with my Ganz. Right before the round ends, kicked with the message  PB: your gay.

I still ended up getting my bronze medal and all that, but these guys are losers. So, if anyone wants to own them relatively easily and get kicked for it, search for RiP.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
ShadedWill
+2|6260
Yeah, waffle house sometimes kicks me and a friend whenever we get into a vehicle.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6735
Prophet Clan = Crybaby's

Well just got kick from there wonderful server for defending my titan, they had planted a Spawn Beacon on top of our Titan in them circle things.

I was defending the top of the Titan but couldn't jump up to destroy it and the keep spawning on it over and over again, I was out numbered all by myself and was killing them, but they still keep spawning on it, so what a player to do with idiots like that, well I just killed them, if it was me I would have got onto the Titan using one of the many APC around it, but hey these guys were stupid.

Next second no warning I'm kick from there server, for doing a job of defending.

Now I play on this server alot and normal I don't have any problems with the Prophet members on, so All I can say is that it must have been Kid Admin members on tonight.

Now if I had a warning to stop what I was doing and it was against there rules (which I might add that defending the titan isn't one), then hell I would have stopped, don't see what I was doing wrong but hey its their server.

But oh no, no warning just kicked.

Guess they don't like getting owned, What a bunch of fucking crybaby's.

Sorry don't normally complain and just get on with it, but this time pissed me off.

Rant over and thanks for listening.
Goobersmooch
+0|6193
I hope this is the right place for this.
I had the same experience on Waffle House BF2142 NS, IP:75.126.13.136
I've never posted before, but this really upsets me. Along with post #8, I was kicked for being in a speeder that the admin, Hebrew_Harry, wanted. He changes his prefix but keeps the H_H. What kind of child is this guy to abuse his station like that? It ruins the game to have such people playing.

If this is just a place to rant then just forget I said anything. if there is something somebody can do to stop this kind of abuse please tell me!
trentnorris
Scar 11 whore
+22|6651
got kicked from some [EGH] server for just for getting inside the enemy titan and bitched one of the admin.

got kicked for camping, yeah my ass german noob server.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6498|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I got banned form a Taiwanese Server.

Reason: They thought I used a invisible hack, but I was using the Cloaking Device ... n00bz.
Ginge2393
+0|6343
I was just on the Egglhammer Haufen Server.  Playing quite happily.  On Cebere Landing, I placed a load of RDX around a control point, I went and captured the Church.  When I saw the Control point where my RDX was being captured I blew it.  I then got told I was 'Campin'.  I explained I wasn't, I wasn't even abusive and they kicked and banned me.  Earlier they kicked one of my friends for stealing the Walker! 

Hey War is hell! They should get used to it not being a Utopian experience!

Same Server as Trent above!

IP is 62.104.17.115

Last edited by Ginge2393 (2007-05-19 16:56:47)

trentnorris
Scar 11 whore
+22|6651
got kicked from the ukwarfare server for suspected hacks, guess the admins didnt like getting bitched.

got kicked/banned from the federation of gamers server as well, 1st reason hmmmm.

rejoined and got a kickmessages saying fuck off, next thing i know i got banned.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6592|Michigan, USA

Goobersmooch wrote:

I hope this is the right place for this.
I had the same experience on Waffle House BF2142 NS, IP:75.126.13.136
I've never posted before, but this really upsets me. Along with post #8, I was kicked for being in a speeder that the admin, Hebrew_Harry, wanted. He changes his prefix but keeps the H_H. What kind of child is this guy to abuse his station like that? It ruins the game to have such people playing.

If this is just a place to rant then just forget I said anything. if there is something somebody can do to stop this kind of abuse please tell me!
Waffle House used to a favorite server of mine, until I got kicked with this message "WHY DO I READ YOUR NAME AS PENIS SMASH".
Now seriously, wtf is that supposed to mean?  Excuse me for telling our Goliath never to drive it again(drove the longest route to every flag, and made sure to stop and sit still for a good 5 minutes at a time).
Cursed You
+64|6583|Idaho
It was like FS7 or something along those lines.  The admin was a commander, and I was like 40 points ahead of everyone on my team (APC whoring, we downed like 8 air transports, most of them full) so the admin was like "oh, gotta kick blood to make room" and he would have gotten silver if I would have stayed on, but he waited until the last minute for kick and I got my gold star.  Still kinda gay though.
m0v3m3nt
+15|6153

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I got banned form a Taiwanese Server.

Reason: They thought I used a invisible hack, but I was using the Cloaking Device ... n00bz.
Sambuccashake
+126|6606|Sweden
GSE or GSD or something like that.
(The admin was called something along the lines of Zeus)

Camp Gibraltar IO, no vehicles allowed, no baserape allowed.

Me = PAC
Server Admin = EU

I knifed the server admin in the PAC uncap and did the only thing I could do.
Teabag his corpse until it's gone.

*Banning Karbinapan - Baserape*

In our own uncap? Hmm...
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6403|Somersetshire
lol i suppose baseraping yourself is possible

I found an idling commander, so i kept driving my jeep at him then bailing so it ran him over, he had something like 24 deaths till he stopped from spawning and then quit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard