mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6709|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

HUNDaemon wrote:

Oh oh.. Another gay server (or 2)
I.D.S--> Come into the game, go into my titan to a corridor INDICATED by the console. Kill 2 of them (I shot one of em, reloaded like 10 feet from the other SUPPORT guy, got up and shot him too)
They banned me for "Stealthly destroying teammates vehicles"
Got banned from that server for roughly the same reasons.  Two admins attacking my titan and no one is defending.  One of them had laid out some clays in the open so I went prone to go around them.  Once I get into the core I introduced both admins to a SMG lobotomy and was perma-banned for "cheating" about five seconds later.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
admins please un-ban me, I left right away when u saw me in the uncap. I only killed like 2 or 3 people any way.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6749|Hell, p.o box 666

what?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

Sl4y3r wrote:

what?
Negerkungen was having some people in his PAC uncap, and started kicking, not banning as I remember.
But he was mad the PAC sucked that round on SUEZ.
Slayer
---hates you

Ok, I´ve checked CC and cant see Superior banned. So, just connect there again Superior... And btw, this topic isnt about the BF2s 2142 server We have this topic to sort those kinda things...

Advice, stay out of the uncap and you wont get kick/banned
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN
For some reason i've been kicked from a Chicago server more for saying "fuck" than by pissing an admin off..
FlameOn
+7|6524
West Coast Killers...

i think i actually requested to be banned form this server, so that i never make the mistake of ever logging on there just because it has a low ping.

reason?  spawn camping...oh wait, it was our flag and we were defending it.  defending to well it would seem as the admin and his buddies couldn't take it.  power tripping at its finest, i think soon after i left the WAAhmbulance showed up to give them all a soothing lollipop.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6366|Kyiv, Ukraine
Glow Clan Server

Admin: Malavita

Going for my expert knife badge, 3 on 3, managed to stab each of their members enough to get 8 knife kills with still 150+ tickets remaining.  I couldn't have been cheating, my KD was 8 kills to 15 deaths (just using my knife).  Then BAM!, right after knife kill #8 on Malavita suddenly my username wasn't "appropriate" or matching filters...punkbuster kick.  Turns out Malavita didn't like me getting his tags and didn't want me getting any more.  What a fag.  The one server where they actually sucked enough that I would have made my expert knife badge...still haven't seen it since.

Last edited by GorillaTicTacs (2006-12-28 04:33:35)

Midde
+0|6318|Sweden
Well actually, Ive been banned a few times, mostly from Knife only servers, since I always use the guns
And since they always ban me from it, I report them all to BFROE, so in the end they lose anyway
And Ive been banned for High Ping, when I should have been kicked only, reported them for "Abusive Admins", got that sorted out later thou

http://www.bfroe.com (Battlefield rules Of Engagement)
Slayer
---hates you

iFro wrote:

Lame admins... sorry but i want to say it about BF2s server, where i was banned \ kicked yesterday with reason "hack somewhere else", is it bad to play good enough ?
Slayer, do you remember iKamikadzi ?
Yes, I remember you and also the "hack somewhere else" sentence. Check you PM.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
Friend got banned from a server for "statpadding" when he had twice the score above anyone else because he was good. I lol'ed until I got kicked.
1hawaii50
+5|6698
Battlefield 2142 No Rules Server, IP:209.160.79.24  Got kicked last night for "hacking" 3 minutes into a round.  My squadmate and I were owning in the gunship.  My last kill must have been an admin.  I rejoined immediately and typed in asking who the admin was, and guess what: "You have been banned for excessive teamkills".  My squadmate types in asking why I got banned, and guess what: "You have been banned for excessive teamkills" (he gets one too).  I check the server this afternoon, and it lets me in, and before I can even spawn "you have been kicked for excessive teamkills".  Used to play that server quite a bit, neither myself nor my buddies will ever play that server again.  A lot of these admins need to realize that they can play single player to work on their skills before taking on a multiplayer game!

Last edited by 1hawaii50 (2007-01-04 09:10:12)

joker8baller
+68|6659
Battle.net for no reason but owning ^^
1hawaii50
+5|6698
Also, the No Rules Server lists a blog address on the load page.  I checked the blog page and it is nothing but an advert for BF2142 underground which is a paid subscription site for cheats and hacks.  Should this be turned in to BFROE, or is this just "free enterprise"?
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

widowx.com

I got kicked/banned for blowing up a console ... accidentally killed someone ... and was punished, I said "WTF", then was kicked and banned. Douchebags ....

</rant>

revoked: http://www.widowx.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … 18d53238e4

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-01-07 15:08:17)

Linus
+53|6645
OTC - OLD TIRED AND CRANKY Server....

Lame Lame Lame..

Worthless server.. Nothing but noob admins who kick vote you so they can get commander..
Then they only help their buddies once they get commander..

They should rename it... OLD TIRED AND SUCKY..  Had their high scorer doubled in points and
got banned because I asked for UAV for 2 games and never got one..

Get some skills OTC..You guys SUCK.
Slayer
---hates you

^^^^^^
I´ve read somewhere else, wait I´ll quote you soon, you´ve sold your copy after six-seven days... Or is this just another usuall contribution how f*cked EA/Dice products are. EPiC ftw?! Yeah, whatever!
Linus
+53|6645
IDS banned me for stat padding before the game started..   they were spawn raping the main with their
walker slaughtering everyone..i snuck by and got to their first base and started killing a few of them..
then got banned.... all this before the game even started... hahahahah!!
DJStoney69
+4|6527|New Jersey
You people really cry too much about the servers and the admins of other servers. OMG i got kicked and/or banned. Well maybe you did something wrong then or maybe the admin is a dick, either way there is always 2 sides to a story. Deal with it go to another server but no you babies who get kicked or banned run to bfroe and cry abusive admins. Well you little tattle tales if you read the roe says nothing about abusive admins in there, nothing about who they can and cannot kick nor does it state anything about banning anyone. Since EA, DICE or PB dont do anything in regards to glitchers cheaters and exploiters its up to the admins to take care of it. Remember server admins are paying for those servers for others to play on. Its their house, not yours. So if they dont want you there suck it up and live with it. On a final note. If your banned or kicked for cheating and your really not cheating take it as a compliment and laugh.
Linus
+53|6645

Sl4y3r wrote:

^^^^^^
I´ve read somewhere else, wait I´ll quote you soon, you´ve sold your copy after six-seven days... Or is this just another usuall contribution how f*cked EA/Dice products are. EPiC ftw?! Yeah, whatever!
I am a gsp..  yes I sold my copy...  I bought abother a week later...I admit... I thought I could go back
to BF2...however, the load times were more annoying that anything 2142 gave me..

and yes... DICE are the rejects of the programming world..ask anyone in the know..  Their reputation
even before BF2 was released was bad.  A buddy of mine in Sweden knows one of the programmers
on the BF2 project and told me many stories about how they purposly left bugs in the code so that
they could get paid for fixing them later.  And yes, again, if you want a real team of programmers,
EPIC is where its at.  EPIC compared to DICE is like Rolls Royce compared to Yugo.

btw, I have several copies of 2142, as well as BF2.
Slayer
---hates you

...and why are you still playing games of those company?! I dont get it! If you prefer EPIC products like UT2k4, well just stick with this. Poluting this forum with all this Dice dissing is just useless.
EagleTwoThree
+1|6755
3AC titan server

Just another admin abuse case...I was in a titan gun and so was 37 and 1.  I got banned for a "abnormal k/d ratio".  People need to grow up.
EagleTwoThree
+1|6755
bfroe's website is hosed...clicking on the "continue" button gives a URL error...just fyi so others don't waste time.
XX-ifrit-XX
+3|6359|Somerset, England
I just got kicked on [tSc] cause i killed some noob admin called DementorSMURF. Reason given by PB as teamkilling, real reason follows.

It was a lovely little lure onto my motion mines and finishing with a rocket. Text book kill really i land the transport next to the silo see the tank empty my mines and then stick my head up a few time to bring him round.

I doubt he kicks other all the time but he did only score 15 over the entire round (0.48) and i came in halfway through and scored 48 (2.35) so maybe i caught him on a bad day.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Been kicked from a Uk server, cant remember the name, for having bf2s tags. reason "BF2S clan sucks dick"
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard