Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

-=AN=- Clan Server|LA

Hit me up on Xfire and Ill statpad bans for you.

You can be the first to brag about having over 100 bans on 2142!
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

senoj[esiuol]eilloh wrote:

i dont beleive it!

been playin on this server for a couple of days now (all ok)

just joined tonite .....spawned followed an enemy around a corner stabbed him ,took is tag and KICKED ADMIN DECISION???????????

you fookin tossers i hope youre server dies a horrible death u fookin 2 year old tossers.

DONT PLAY 50klicks.com server....if u do dont stab any of them .........i was only in there litterally 10 secs

lame server u guys give this game a bad name.......

prob a power ungry frustrated admin ! i suggest u fook him off b4 youre server dies

AM I IN THE FOOKIN RIGHT PLCE NOW

call yerself a fookin MOD ive been one just move the fookin thing thats what yer here for dont just whinge and close the fooker!!!!!!!

quick to close my post after gay replies , but all the other shit on here stays.........

as bad as all the rest
what the fooooooooooooooooooooook??? I dont get anything of this stuff!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

Sl4y3r wrote:

senoj[esiuol]eilloh wrote:

i dont beleive it!

been playin on this server for a couple of days now (all ok)

just joined tonite .....spawned followed an enemy around a corner stabbed him ,took is tag and KICKED ADMIN DECISION???????????

you fookin tossers i hope youre server dies a horrible death u fookin 2 year old tossers.

DONT PLAY 50klicks.com server....if u do dont stab any of them .........i was only in there litterally 10 secs

lame server u guys give this game a bad name.......

prob a power ungry frustrated admin ! i suggest u fook him off b4 youre server dies

AM I IN THE FOOKIN RIGHT PLCE NOW

call yerself a fookin MOD ive been one just move the fookin thing thats what yer here for dont just whinge and close the fooker!!!!!!!

quick to close my post after gay replies , but all the other shit on here stays.........

as bad as all the rest
what the fooooooooooooooooooooook??? I dont get anything of this stuff!
Too much sugar maybe?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Slayer
---hates you

I would suggest spellchecker! Damn.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

spawnofthemist wrote:

Dogfood Enforcer wrote:

lol. i thought the bitching about the AN server and admins was serious. i thoroughly enjoy that server and have never had any trouble.lol

for a minute i thought that maybe i was special.hahha
1) lol, then you realised that me, ninja, wilhelm and towelly are all admins there.
2) great that you enjoy it. a lot of others do too.
3) you are special, i dont think i've banned you for shooting me yet
I like him.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mrbubbler
+0|6361
I just got kicked from this server for cheating? i don't cheat. Ive got more then 10 hours of play on this server. and wow what a surprise it is ... i own the admin one to many times and he fucking gets his panties in a bunch and bans me.  +1 for lame admin
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6814|Belgium
Meh, I got banned on 13 servers for stabbing admins or killing them a few times in a row.
Dicks will always be dicks.. Surprised that Skunk_2142 of the [NA] Clans Server isn't in here yet?
I thought he was the über-abusive admin? (I read like 3 topics on this forum about him!)
mrbubbler
+0|6361
real mature spawn. glad we have awsome mature admins running servers it makes everyones gaming experiance 10 fold.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6655|Devil's Perch
Just a little note...
Stay away from "=SKS= City Maps" server.
They expect you to smile and wave at the walker that's trying to shoot you or something. "Bunnyhopping" - which in the end means all hopping obviously - is only allowed if you're a knife-happy clan member.
Proud member of a dead community.
ulikalikidiki
+0|6359

spawnofthemist wrote:

mrbubbler wrote:

real mature spawn. glad we have awsome mature admins running servers it makes everyones gaming experiance 10 fold.
experience 10fold what exactly?
Spawn showing his age yet again, let me make it a little simpler for you...

... 10 folds in my dick to be the same size as yours.   Simple enough??

Grow up little man and stop abusing your admin status to make up for your ineptness of the game.

Sorry forgot your age:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
in‧ept  /ɪnˈɛpt, ɪˈnɛpt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-ept, i-nept] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1.    without skill or aptitude for a particular task or assignment; maladroit: He is inept at mechanical tasks. She is inept at dealing with people.
2.    generally awkward or clumsy; haplessly incompetent.

Enjoy your life
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6588|Your attic
Wow, never have I see someone say so much but mean so little.....
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6639|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

ulikalikidiki wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

mrbubbler wrote:

experience 10fold what exactly?
Spawn showing his age yet again, let me make it a little simpler for you...

... 10 folds in my dick to be the same size as yours.   Simple enough??

Grow up little man and stop abusing your admin status to make up for your ineptness of the game.

Sorry forgot your age:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
in‧ept  /ɪnˈɛpt, ɪˈnɛpt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-ept, i-nept] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1.    without skill or aptitude for a particular task or assignment; maladroit: He is inept at mechanical tasks. She is inept at dealing with people.
2.    generally awkward or clumsy; haplessly incompetent.

Enjoy your life
i see you're quite possibly one of the ones who was banned frm the server.

his comment made no sense and i was merely asking what he meant.

Instead I get someone, with a name that sounds like it's something you heard someone say when they were blowing chunks after a kebab and too much to drink, coming on here and pretending to be all "leet" with his pretty little dictionary quotes and trying to "pwn" me with the English language.

May i direct you towards my forum title.

Thanks for posting.
Slayer
---hates you

May I direct you to you history Spawn?! This is not your f*cking forum. You dont have to spam every single topic with your opinion about glitches, exploits, BFROE, TOP stuff etc. Most other players dont share your opinon, neither the opinion of |TOP| or =AN= clan!

Yeah, as you´ve stated its a forum and you´re entitled to your opinion, like everybody else. But your flame and joking about other opinions is not well recived. End of line.
Slayer
---hates you

spawnofthemist wrote:

it's a forum, i'm entitled to my opinion. As are you, as is everyone else.
Eh, I´ve already said that!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
Oh yeah *cough*, stay away from the *cough* Project Aus *cough* server, there's this one guy there *cough*, Spark, you'd swear he's hacking, he's getting all these points without getting any kills.

AAATCHOO!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mafia47
+27|6738|Chicago
Okay i can't get a server ip for these guys but i REALLY want to report them via bfroe so if anyone could do this for me i would be so greatful!

Server is:

Pistol and Knife by: Squawd       

Now what happend what i went on to see what was going on with these pistol and knife servers (never on one before) and i saw the admin Squawd Lazoras telling everyone to follow the rules. I'm like okay then. Then i spawn and see the admin himself sitting in a apc blowing up anything he sees so i put explosives on him and kill him. He then proceeds to say FOLLOW THE RULES! and bans me. I didn't care that i got banned from a dumb pistols and knifes server, but i do care that theirs faggiots like this able to keep a statpadding server.  So if anyone sees this server if you could just pop over and get the server IP and PM it to me or something i would be very VERY happy
Slayer
---hates you

why cant you get the servers Ip??? Its in your history isnt it?!
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States

spawnofthemist wrote:

mr bubbler..

lol..
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6543

Sniper85 wrote:

ah ok, my bad sl4y3r, i dont post here much so i forgot to search so i guess ill repost my mesage in here

Ok so just thought id post that me ([AE]Sniper851) and my clanmate ([AE]DB) were playing bf2142 tonight on a server called Waffle House 2142 MOSTLY, IP:75.126.13.136:16567

well my clan mate kept gettin kicked for teamkilling eventhough teamkilling was off and then he got banned for stat padding/cheating which he wasnt doing so then i told them it was gay that they were doing this and that he wasnt doing any of that stuff and then what do ya know, i got banned for stat padding/cheating to when i was only defending my titan as engineer.

So anyways just thought id tell you about that gay ass server so you can avoid it or go on and annoy them or whatever

ps:non of us were ammo, i was defending as engineer and he was attacking as assault
Waffle House sucks. I got kicked 3 or 4 times to "make room for their members." Either they are pricks or need a bigger server.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
thefousteph
+8|6729
I don't have a server name but read this;

I jumped in that server, the round was starting and manage to jump into the walker just before another guy. the other guy jump in also and says to me "jump out" just before i answer him "negative" i CTD.

I was like "WTF" i'm sure as hell that dick has something to do about it.

If anybody else has a similar story, i would like to know it
Slayer
---hates you

a admin issued ban will never result in a CTD!
Mafia47
+27|6738|Chicago

Sl4y3r wrote:

why cant you get the servers Ip??? Its in your history isnt it?!
for some reason no i can't get the ip!!! really i need help!
thefousteph
+8|6729

Sl4y3r wrote:

a admin issued ban will never result in a CTD!
I know that, what i'm saying is my CTD happenned exactly after that guy asked me to bail out; letting me think that guy did not kick/ban me but made me crash - that is a supposition, i'm not sure.

It's not the first time i crash but the coincidence is there. Tht's why i'm askin' if somebody else has a similar storty to tell
junebug
+0|6352

Sniper85 wrote:

ah ok, my bad sl4y3r, i dont post here much so i forgot to search so i guess ill repost my mesage in here

Ok so just thought id post that me ([AE]Sniper851) and my clanmate ([AE]DB) were playing bf2142 tonight on a server called Waffle House 2142 MOSTLY, IP:75.126.13.136:16567

well my clan mate kept gettin kicked for teamkilling eventhough teamkilling was off and then he got banned for stat padding/cheating which he wasnt doing so then i told them it was gay that they were doing this and that he wasnt doing any of that stuff and then what do ya know, i got banned for stat padding/cheating to when i was only defending my titan as engineer.

So anyways just thought id tell you about that gay ass server so you can avoid it or go on and annoy them or whatever

ps:non of us were ammo, i was defending as engineer and he was attacking as assault
Waffle House is the worst server I have played on.  I shot one of their guys when he was running out of our exploding Titan.  I was banned at the end of the game, and I received a message that the server admin is kicking me for being a newb.

I have been kicked in the middle of their game to make room, regardless if I am in 1st place or not.  I will never play there again.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6373|Inside the AR Rockets.
Oh oh.. Another gay server (or 2)
I.D.S--> Come into the game, go into my titan to a corridor INDICATED by the console. Kill 2 of them (I shot one of em, reloaded like 10 feet from the other SUPPORT guy, got up and shot him too)
They banned me for "Stealthly destroying teammates vehicles"

Vancouver Island [Canada] server. The on that skunk plays on. He's on my team, so I play normally. This ASSHOLE RAMS MY GROUND DEF WITH A JEEP AND RDXS ME. The server switches me to the other side.
*That's good for me* The server was dead and all I wanted to do was kill Skunk.
Go as engineer and FAV my way all the way to his base (got followed by a noob in another FAV), where he's SITTING IN AN APC.
I put motion mines all around him and shoot a rocket into him. He notices me and shoots me to death. I didnt see this but I think it's what happened.

The FAV guy following me CRASHED into the APC, setting off the Motion mines killing both of them. (Har har.. noobs..)

*BANNING* =82^GM= HungarianSnipe for : hahahaha Spawn Raping!

Skunk_2142 is OFFICIALLY a fucking pussy ban happy 12 year old in my eyes. And he aint that good of a commander either!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard