Squad leaders who don't put out orders50%50% - 21
Exploit/statspadders26%26% - 11
Squadmembers who don't follow orders9%9% - 4
Squad leader who put out move order instead of attack7%7% - 3
Commanders who don't give out orders7%7% - 3
Total: 42
Zukabazuka
+23|6701
The game has been out for few weeks and still people don't know about squad system, how to handle turrets and drive hovertank. But in the other hand they have managed to learn every exploit in the game so they can gain massive points.

I can't really belive you can suck this much in a game, its just not possible. Why do people insist joining squads? or take orders from commander? Or is this server just overrun by shit loads of kid who don't know what they are doing?

Jesus I'm getting sick of this for now I not gonna bother to join a server if my friends are not online or if i can't join the winning team, because they are the only who seems to know that TEAMWORK is they key to victory and lots of points.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

I hate the fact that each poll that has been posted for BF2 since June 2005 are now recycled for 2142
I need around tree fiddy.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6710|Vancouver BC Canada
Is that option 6?

I'll go with 6
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6550|Valhalla
I hate A12 Enforcer Sentry Gun guns for the support class as this is the one and only bit of kit that takes no fucking skill to use.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6561|Doncaster, UK
No disrespect pal, but....

Zukabazuka wrote:

I not gonna bother to join a server... if i can't join the winning team
Waah, if I can't be on the winning team I'm taking my ball home!

FFS, grow up. The game is new. There are a lot of new players just coming to the BF series who won't understand the concept. If you're so good lead by example. Create a squad, invite them in and then lead them.

It's the squadleaders who don't issue orders that annoy me. They just run around waiting for the commander to give them an order and then bitch when it's not where they wanted to go.
Sambuccashake
+126|6626|Sweden
Since I'm a dedicated team player I need a strong squad leader who leads by example.
Giving orders, keeps the squad together and really blitz the enemy positions.

So I vote for option 1
{DarkAF}Sniper
+0|6858
I hate the whole 2142 game, its just bf2 with new skins (and bf2 was good but i want a new game not the same with new skins and maps, the walker is glitchy as hell and there is way way to many noob rammers,i also dont like how the chopper/jet things cant go upside down if they are choppers and jets then they should beable to atleast do barrel rolls, i might play it more then they add new maps and fix the glitchs and stuf but for now i think its just a huge waste of money

Last edited by {DarkAF}Sniper (2006-11-06 05:46:30)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6484

{DarkAF}Sniper wrote:

I hate the whole 2142 game, its just bf2 with new skins, the walker is glitchy as hell and there is way way to many noob rammers, i might play it more then they add new maps and fix the glitchs and stuf but for now i think its just a huge waste of money
And the reason you use that sig is?

Anyways... I vote for # 6 too.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6538|...

i think the yellow on the dog tag font should be a couple hues lighter. Make this #7

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-11-06 05:47:41)

Zukabazuka
+23|6701
You guys who says they wont buy it untill the fix stuff? Well duh they will try to fix these stuff. Second its not just fun to lose every time no mather how many enemies you kill or how many silos/flags you take and still lose.

Is it really that hard to follow some simple orders? or give new orders?

Its just a FPS game with teamwork in and both team just don't know a shit what they are doing, running around like idiots, punish anything that kills them. What kind of player bought this game anyway? adventures player? roleplayer? MMO player?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6580|Area 51
you know what the FUCK I HATE THE FUCKIN MOST?!!!! THE THING THAT IT KEEPS FUCKING CTD'ing ON ME!!!  GODDAMMIT!! I FINALLY FIXED MY FUCKING PC!! i DECIDED TO FUCKIN PLAY AND I'VE ONLY HAD FUCKING CTD'S 3 IN A ROW TO BE EXACT!!!! I'M GETTING THOSE FUCKED UP ''THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION'' HERE THERE YOU HAVE IT, THE FUCKIN THING I HATE ABOUT BF2142
God happy that I got that out of my system, jeesh fucking EA, here's thing for you EA, find a dictionary, look up the word: finished or complete and apply that to your fuckin game!!
Mmm..I realised that this isn't in your list, ahwell I will got for SL's which won't give orders..

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-06 07:35:22)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6403|New York
i hate that noone grows balls and plays engineer.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Callum212
+2|6510

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

No disrespect pal, but....

Zukabazuka wrote:

I not gonna bother to join a server... if i can't join the winning team
Waah, if I can't be on the winning team I'm taking my ball home!

FFS, grow up. The game is new. There are a lot of new players just coming to the BF series who won't understand the concept. If you're so good lead by example. Create a squad, invite them in and then lead them.

It's the squadleaders who don't issue orders that annoy me. They just run around waiting for the commander to give them an order and then bitch when it's not where they wanted to go.
i aggree with him
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6747|St. Andrews / Oslo

Option 6.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.

heggs wrote:

i hate that noone grows balls and plays engineer.
Seriously if people don't want to play a class then they don't have to.

BTW it takes more balls to call someone a sillypants than be a specific class in an online video game.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6403|New York
what i am referring to is when a walker or tank is wreaking havoc, people will continue to spawn as a kit that does nothing to get rid of the problem. too many times i find myself going solo against one of those vehicles, when another engineer would be a bit of a help. i can take them down fine alone, but a little help would be nice once in awhile.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6561|Doncaster, UK
Welcome to the Battlefield series.... where people think the best way to take out a tank is be a medic.

I had one guy knifing my tank over the weekend. I saw him running up and panicked because he was too close to get a shot at. Switched to an exterior view to see if he was laying C7 on me and he was stood at the side of the tank stabbing it.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6403|New York
i don't think this was as big of an issue in bf2 as it is in 2142. i don't know why this is the case, but it seems to be the trend.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6418|Alberta, Canada

{DarkAF}Sniper wrote:

i also dont like how the chopper/jet things cant go upside down
Trust me... Somehow, for the demo, I managed it

Harder than hell to get it the right side up too.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6561
Spawning in an air transport immediately before the moron pilot bails out.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Fadediesel
+15|6431|Emmaus, Pennsylvania

RDMC(2) wrote:

you know what the FUCK I HATE THE FUCKIN MOST?!!!! THE THING THAT IT KEEPS FUCKING CTD'ing ON ME!!!  GODDAMMIT!! I FINALLY FIXED MY FUCKING PC!! i DECIDED TO FUCKIN PLAY AND I'VE ONLY HAD FUCKING CTD'S 3 IN A ROW TO BE EXACT!!!! I'M GETTING THOSE FUCKED UP ''THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION'' HERE THERE YOU HAVE IT, THE FUCKIN THING I HATE ABOUT BF2142
God happy that I got that out of my system, jeesh fucking EA, here's thing for you EA, find a dictionary, look up the word: finished or complete and apply that to your fuckin game!!
Mmm..I realised that this isn't in your list, ahwell I will got for SL's which won't give orders..
..............,-~*'`¯lllllll`*~,._
..........,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
.....,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
..,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
.\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
..\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,
..\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)
...\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.
....|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\
..../.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\..
...|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..
...|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,....
..././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,
...(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\.........
.....*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
.........*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
............`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\.......
............,~)...........)|............*,`*~--*........|......`-,.........\.....
Karo6972
Syrup Man
+2|6810
"Your connection to the EA Master Server has been lost."

This happens whenever:
A)I have a great kill streak going, at which point, the game chooses to kill me and d/c me, its even gone as far as spawning me again and I either die (I've had buddies watch my poor avatar get mowed down by some random APC) or it suicides for -2 when I rejoin...
B)I'm commander with lots of points on a winning team. A random other person then takes my place before I can rejoin.
C)I've spent the last 10 mins trying to get into a buddy's server that has been full, it d/c's me the moment I spawn... Woot deaths.... To top it off, there's no free space... again...

Ahh EA... You've got a DICE live team whose only job is to keep the game running smoothly... Maybe you should hire some new people...
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6632|UCF
Its worse when you're playing Berlin map, and no squad issues orders, there are no engineers to help destroy their armor, and the commander decides to drop THE INSANE 27 Strike Orbital Barrage  on the only person actually shooting the armor with something more than bullets.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard