yes, becasue with time comes expirence.35%35% - 135
no, i judge by their skill in game.38%38% - 146
no, becuase alot of times people are on second accounts9%9% - 37
i dont judge.12%12% - 48
Total: 376
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6554|QLD, australia
wat rank do u have to be before people start respecting you as a skilled player eg the transition from noob to skill
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6530|Sydney, in 1978
2nd leiuntant, because its the first of the cool looking ranks, because there are liek 50 different sergeants
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6532|Denmizzark!!
whatever.
reefl3x
+72|6401|United States
I highly agree rank doesnt equal skill. Alot of really good players rarely play, and when they due its normally not for very long, due generally to the idiotness found in the average public server.

So I agree completely on what you said, but you sort of went on a "personal attack" rant that really wasn;t neccasary.

If you good, fine i'm happy for you, but be humble about it.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
Only privates are skilled. Everyone else is a nub. Every time I rank up once I make a new account.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6737|Great Wall
How I judge people depends on manner of their death from my sniper rifle.. i.e. bunnyhoppers are just pathetic and die tired, people trying to snipe with other gun than sniper rifle are just funny, sneaky snipers who think they are not seen are so amusing^^
Rank doesnt change much.. but usually high ranked players after they die keep trying to get me (some even can focus on trying to kill me all the map.. ah that funny pride;)).. The most annoyed ones just join my team and TK me
But honestly.. rank means nothing when ure on sniper's scope.. ure just a moving target.

When I don't play as sniper I join any squad.. I don't look at ranks.. team mates are just distraction (still can be revived) and I'm on my own anyway. I think people who know that joining squads and spawning at SL is essential are good enough to play with them no matter what their rank is

I respect people who can surprise me.. but that doesn't depend on rank either
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
YOU HAVE 9 HOURS OF PLAYING, 9 FUKKING HOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO WORD HERE, U R A UBER NOOB !!!!!!!!!

be glad that i took the time for acknowledging your pathetic BF2 existence.

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

with time comes experience and overall knowledge of the mechanics of the game.
check the end of rounds, you will see 95% of the time that high rankers occupy the top 5.
if u kill a general that doesnt make you special or leet, it means u had luck.
Very rarely u will see generals on foot, we will always be inside armor, plane or chopper rapping ground troopers and engaging in battle with other vehicles.
WORST   POST    EVER
edit: please 1v1 me so i can know how "lucky" i am today...    xfire: ig882000
Audio
+130|6531|Orlando, FL
I don't judge people by their ranks really.  Although, if you've got a higher rank, I'm going to assume your a decent player, because you had to earn the stats somehow.  Most CAL players, which are the best BF2 players, don't have any stats, because they never pub.  Rank only means you've got a certain amount of hours put into the game, and does not neccesarily determine skill.  I judge people by skill in game.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
awards means skill.
u can see there the overall style of the player.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England

switchbladezz wrote:

HAHA found his stats, and i almost do double his global and i own him at all kdrs and spm.
Thats not hard when you have 15+ accounts, each with ~10 hours play time on Karkand. Eg my karkand KnP account http://bf2s.com/player/80956972/

King_County_Downy wrote:

Knifey McStabstab wrote:

That guy posts here.
Yep. And I've played with him. He's good.
QFT

Hes a nice guy. Infact the whole TSC clan is pretty good.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6618|Cork, Ireland
Ranks mean nothing. It just indicates whether the player has a life or not

Last edited by BlaZin'Feenix (2006-11-07 09:30:47)

=Karma-Kills=
+356|6583|England

awards means skill.
Expert Armour: 400 global hours in armour

Wow the skill involved in idling away 16 2/3 solid days in armour is truely amazing, infact its pretty damn 1337.

/scarcasm.

Rank = time not skill.

OP, Rank = time not skill, and dont go bad mouthing people who you had arguments on teh intrawabs with, we could be here all day.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
to get to higher ranks u have to achieve several things.

btw, your stats sukk.

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6618|Cork, Ireland

btw, your stats sukk.

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Says the noob with 1665 hours on the fucking game.

Btw, so does your grammar
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
As always Karma comes in to save the day...

yeah, i agree, some idiots idled a lot of time in armor, like the recently deceased Firestorm. but some, like me, has done the time fighting.

rank + stats + awards  define the skills the player has.
u dont get the rank just by time, u have to get awards too, and u have to know, by experience, how to get them, dont tell me everybody had 40+ kills inside a tank or bomber at the first try ?

btw
Artic Monkeys sukk, is music for retardeds neoliberals gays.

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

awards means skill.
Expert Armour: 400 global hours in armour

Wow the skill involved in idling away 16 2/3 solid days in armour is truely amazing, infact its pretty damn 1337.

/scarcasm.

Rank = time not skill.

OP, Rank = time not skill, and dont go bad mouthing people who you had arguments on teh intrawabs with, we could be here all day.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6680

btw, your stats sukk.

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Well Bennet, I've read alot of your posts lately, and decided to stay out of most of them.. But.. This one is calling the kettle black..

Your stats are horrible... You are no one to say "your stats suck"... A general with .94 infantry weapon kdr? holly crap man.. how do you not even break 1.0? So then you talk about how you like to armor whore in other posts.. But your armor stats suck to... How do you become general and still suck this bad...

You really think that awards prove something? If anything the only awards that prove anything would be gold medals.. This at least tells you how many times you've gotten 1st on a server... Which at the very least says you did better then everyone on that server X amount of times... But just about every other award can be gotten by switching kits while flying and switching kits while being in a tank.. This does not prove shit...

And by all means, rebuttle.. I would love to hear how you really think your better then I...

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-11-07 09:48:25)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
how come any noob that sees 1500+ hrs of playing thinks one has no life?
check the enrollment date first idiot, some of us has this game for 16 months...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

As always Karma comes in to save the day...

yeah, i agree, some idiots idled a lot of time in armor, like the recently deceased Firestorm. but some, like me, has done the time fighting.

u dont get the rank just by time, u have to get awards too, and u have to know, by experience, how to get them, dont tell me everybody had 40+ kills inside a tank or bomber at the first try ?

btw
Odd....I have more gold medals than you and you are a 3-star general.  Your vehicle stats blow balls.  Your weapon stats are the worst I have seen for someone with a high global score.  Seriously, you are not good at all.  This is a case of someone getting a high rank merely by playing the game for a long amount of time.      Case closed.  Move along.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6618|Cork, Ireland

check the enrollment date first idiot, some of us has this game for 16 months...
I have a better fucking SPM than you and I'm a First Sergeant!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
A general with 0.94 infantry is a general that uses vehicles A LOT.

During my early noob days i got tired of been raped by vehicles so i went full vehic whore.

My stats sukks?, im a templayer, sometimes u have to sacrifice yourself for your team. When i join a server i play in the team the server set me in, i dont swithc to the winning team like most people do.

My armor stats sukks?, my main objective is to neutralize enemy armors AND THEN rape ground troops. The top armor whores all the do is rape ground troops at karkand AND stay away from armors at air maps.

gold medals?, the guys with the most gold medals are stat padders, also, it means you play for yourself and not for the team. We all know that by the mechanics of the game, before last patch, medics and support guys always got away with the gold.

You dont have all the awards, how do you know they can be achieved easily (without cheating) ?

btw, your stats are not that impressive too, you play a lot in the main vanilla maps, i play ALL the maps.

bobroonie.bda wrote:

btw, your stats sukk.

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Well Bennet, I've read alot of your posts lately, and decided to stay out of most of them.. But.. This one is calling the kettle black..

Your stats are horrible... You are no one to say "your stats suck"... A general with .94 infantry weapon kdr? holly crap man.. how do you not even break 1.0? So then you talk about how you like to armor whore in other posts.. But your armor stats suck to... How do you become general and still suck this bad...

You really think that awards prove something? If anything the only awards that prove anything would be gold medals.. This at least tells you how many times you've gotten 1st on a server... Which at the very least says you did better then everyone on that server X amount of times... But just about every other award can be gotten by switching kits while flying and switching kits while being in a tank.. This does not prove shit...

And by all means, rebuttle.. I would love to hear how you really think your better then I...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

I'm sry but you are one stupid person bennet.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6618|Cork, Ireland

killer21 wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
No, you dont.
And also, theres more maps than karkand and sharqui.
play ALL maps and u wil see your SPM go down.

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

I have a better fucking SPM than you and I'm a First Sergeant!
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6583|England
*Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd: I feel you are either too stupid or ignorant to take in this text, so for your benefit i have included a helpful few pictures.*

No. They are simply pixels. Do you see this is virtual? It doesnt matter how much of your life you have wasted in armour some skilled "n00b" could easily own you. Let me repeat. Rank = time NOT skill. Anways as your stats show, you suck at this game, which leads on nicely to "Helpful pic 1"

https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3064/1337goalkicknb0.jpg

And again, Rank = time NOT skill, as demonstarted nicely by "Helpful pic 2"

https://img396.imageshack.us/img396/4784/ranklo0.png

Wow 25 kills IAR for armour medal... damn thats challenging. Especially on those Armour-Death-Trap-Maps like Karkand that you like soo much.

btw
Wow... what a compelling argument. In the face of such an elequent, well structured and supported attack, all i can offer in return are "Helpful pic 3", "Helpful pic 4" and "Helpful pic 5"

Helpful pic 3
https://extraball.sunsite.dk/behave/shutup.gif

Helpful pic 4
https://extraball.sunsite.dk/behave/stfu.jpg

Helpful pic 5
https://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8522/spampe0.jpg

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-11-07 10:24:03)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
welcome to the club.

killer21 wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard