RamboFirstBloodPart2
+3|6401|Glasgow, UK
I was playing on a Wake Island 2007 and was so annoyed at this clan cheating.

People who cheat in BF2 should be banned indefinately.

This clan called |T0P| was raping the carrier, which is fine I can take that but then when the server numbers dropped on the team getting raped the server moved some of their |T0P| players over to USMC side. Then the player |TOP|Whippet would be a medic(USMC) and his |T0P| team mate for China would kill me and Whippet(USMC) would revive me then his team mate would kill me again. I got sick of it and disconnected.

Clans like that are pathetic losers, and without planes and cheating their clan would be nothing.

Is there anything that can be done for Clans and players alike as its ruining the my BF2 experience?

Am not a great player on a Sargeant, I only really play for fun, but I do like to play fair and people who cheat only ruin the game.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552
hehe |TOP| strike again GGs!!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

RamboFirstBloodPart2 wrote:

This clan called |T0P| was raping the carrier, which is fine I can take that but then when the server numbers dropped on the team getting raped the server moved some of their |T0P| players over to USMC side. Then the player |TOP|Whippet would be a medic(USMC) and his |T0P| team mate for China would kill me and Whippet(USMC) would revive me then his team mate would kill me again. I got sick of it and disconnected.

Clans like that are pathetic losers, and without planes and cheating their clan would be nothing.

Is there anything that can be done for Clans and players alike as its ruining the my BF2 experience?

Am not a great player on a Sargeant, I only really play for fun, but I do like to play fair and people who cheat only ruin the game.
...If I were you I'd delete this thread before any TOP guys see it.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6573|MANCHESTERRR
rofl GG TOP
Chou
+737|6782
TØP [KIDNAPPED] RamboFirstBloodPart2
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6573|MANCHESTERRR

been bullshitting much lately?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

I <3 |tØp| :d
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
TheLostOne
+11|6504
Oh noes. TOP are naughty. GG.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6711|Scotland
oh ffs, can't be assed with all this shit.

u got a video? I've met whippet and stuff b4 on a server, are you sure dude?
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6413|My room
People, people, people...The TS (Topic starter, DUH!) only came to rant. No need to criticze his rant and make him feel angrier.
jhonnyrambo20
+0|6419
Lol
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
HELLO 2 YOU!

|TOP|-Patton
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6500|Behind You
Why do I get the undeniable feeling that a picture of ashton is going to be posted later on in this thread...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
Guys, lets hunt him down and do an -=AN=- and |TOP| Uber kidnap!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK
LOL pwnt
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6812|Delaware
|TOP| [Owned] Life
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6518|London (At Heart)

Hi!

Sounds like you had fun, come play with us again any time
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6550|The real world
lol noob

https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7535/screen012fp4.th.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
das uber pwned
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ben>You
+90|6517
Lmfao. You honestly think that making a stupid post on the BF2s forums wil help you work out your problems kiddo? On another note, we don't cheat. On a lighter note, we own your face. KKthnxbai.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6633|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Didn't you know? we're a clan of hacking cheaters?
not.

get a life kiddo

It's called a kidnapping son. It happens.. it doesn't affect your precious stats in any way..
we do it to annoy you, as we find it hilarious to read threads like this.

I wrote:

Kidnapping: Condensing all your deaths in a round into one easy to digest morsel.
gg nub, you got pwnt.

and more importantly, gg Whippet.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-05 09:54:48)

raxen
Banned
+16|6475
Please dont report us to indianscout. If you come back we promise not to do it again.
spawnofthemist
Banned

raxen wrote:

Please dont report us to indianscout. If you come back we promise not to do it again.
i dont.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
plz indianscout dont ban us!!111
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
spawnofthemist
Banned

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

hehe |TOP| strike again GGs!!

PoP wrote: