Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN
Here here! let us make a toast
For Honor! For Glory! For Shame! Fo Shizzle! For ten suicides a round! Come! share your funny experiences, silly mistakes, exuberant exaggerations, humerous tales, hysterical moments from bf2. Feel free to talk about your humiliating deaths and random occurances, but may it be related to battlefield in some way! And by all means, post screenshots to prove your great boasts if you'd like.
May this thread last forever! or may it get two replies and disappear to nothing (hopefully not!)
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN
Oh, and please go ahead and insult and poke fun at people too, just nothing profane or woefully offensive
RKF77
+1|6770

Kkookie wrote:

Feel free to talk about your humiliating deaths and random occurances
I am probably the only person to be killed by both a friendly supply crate AND an enemy supply crate in the same round.

No shit, swear to God.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6848|Grapevine, TX
lol!
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN

RKF77 wrote:

Kkookie wrote:

Feel free to talk about your humiliating deaths and random occurances
I am probably the only person to be killed by both a friendly supply crate AND an enemy supply crate in the same round.

No shit, swear to God.
well I'm probably the only commander who has ever dropped a crate on himself by accident. (and i was moving around too!)
mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6756|Alabama
Gotta be when I when I was flying on Wake Island and I wing tipped a tree. Oddly enough, the jet didnt blow up, but sent me into a few 360's before i could get some boostage from my afterburners to get out of it
Heretic
+3|6796
Mine is a little more simple. I enjoy what most take for granted. The simple art of driving a buggy off the Kubra Dam and exploding on impact always makes me laugh. BOOM !  Subwoofer shaking the walls. LMAO

Also that awesome death sigh that you get after you respawn which you should have heard when you died. you know...   that "AAAWWWW"

Holy sh^t that makes me laugh everytime and never gets old. I'm just an audiophile at heart.
This game makes me laugh when I need to.

Last edited by Heretic (2005-11-21 16:40:40)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6793|NRW,Germany
Anyone else ever tried to play catch with his own n00b tube?
The plan was good but it failed during it´s execution ^^

I saw a sniper directly above me on a crane so I shot straight up with my M203. Then I noticed someone in front of me and started running towards him. Suddenly I died in an explosion. First I thought the guy in front of me threw a grenade but then I noticed that it was my own shot that missed the sniper and hit me instead as I ran just into the impact zone.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN
lol, a similar thing happened to me mooncricket, I got spun around really really fast when I clipped the roters of a chopper with my landing gear. I've also been thrown off the carrier when some1 started up the Bhawk roters I was standing on.

Last edited by Kkookie (2005-11-21 16:51:55)

Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN

Heretic wrote:

Mine is a little more simple. I enjoy what most take for granted. The simple art of driving a buggy off the Kubra Dam and exploding on impact always makes me laugh. BOOM !  Subwoofer shaking the walls. LMAO

Also that awesome death sigh that you get after you respawn which you should have heard when you died. you know...   that "AAAWWWW"

Holy sh^t that makes me laugh everytime and never gets old. I'm just an audiophile at heart.
This game makes me laugh when I need to.
Oh-My-God! that made me remember something! I was on a server w/no teamdamage playing kubra and got a squad of spec ops together. I had all five of them put c4 on the back of my FAV. I drove up one of those treadmills and had everyone set off the explosives simultaneously (they did a pretty good job setting em off in tandem too) and went flying flying flying all the way over the dam! God I wish I still had those screenshots.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6774

When I first started playing I played mostly as a sniper. Of course, I wanted to take l33t headshots, but I didn't want to get ambushed. So, I put a claymore at the top of the stairs. Still being a noob, I accidentally fell off and killed myself. Unfortunately, I still wanted those headshots, so I faithfully climbed that ladder, only to meet my well-set mine. Pissed off, I went back but got owned by yet ANOTHER claymore from an enemy sniper.
Perl
+0|6751|Sweden
I was running for a tank with a knife..

Was all out of ammo..
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6774
The other day on Sharqi at the Television Station, I watched on in awe as a hostile tank reversing to chase me, went over the artillery landed on top like magic & then the artillery fired then tank & artillery piece blew up & I stood there laughing for a long time.

A great yet mad moment when I first started playing BF2 was when on the map Mashtur City, as MEC a hostile blackhawk flew overhead quite low (after sustaining severe eryx fire I didnt know about) I was medic looked up, panicked & shot at te underside with the assault rifle, the chopper blew getting me 6 kills then te wreckage landed on me & killed me

Last edited by -=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon (2005-11-21 18:27:48)

frasierdog
laff @ internetz
+2|6782
A somewhat funny image

https://img.photoamp.com/i/gwZHXZPYbX.jpg

Last edited by frasierdog (2005-11-21 20:03:19)

Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN
well damn, thats just a nice snap in general.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6794|Noizyland

Unfortunatly I don't have any realy memorable BF2 moments. However, on Wake Island, (1942,) I had been in a dogfight with two enemy planes. People were watching me as they kept typing tips and praise. It was a long as hell dogfight - about fifteen minutes  - but it saw me come out as the victor through some superb flying. I recieved "well dones" from my teammates, so I did a triumphant barrel-roll over the airfied - where my wing clipped a building and sent me face first into a teammate.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN

Tyferra wrote:

Unfortunatly I don't have any realy memorable BF2 moments. However, on Wake Island, (1942,) I had been in a dogfight with two enemy planes. People were watching me as they kept typing tips and praise. It was a long as hell dogfight - about fifteen minutes  - but it saw me come out as the victor through some superb flying. I recieved "well dones" from my teammates, so I did a triumphant barrel-roll over the airfied - where my wing clipped a building and sent me face first into a teammate.
lol
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN
...hey! :0
Barrakuda777
+86|6755|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
On Operation Clean Sweep, flying the F15 for USMC we had pushed them back to the last 2 flags, i was flying suppression of the attach chopper / boats trying to ninja (and spamming the tank etc...) i just did a fast flyover and took out a chopper but when i circled back i got hit and killed by an arty strike (at 1000m mph and 500 feet....)

I must have been directly over the top as a shell got launched into my guts. The tv cam bomber was lke ... WTF ?!?!*?*?*

Just gotta laugh
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6763|St. Paul, MN
lmao

hey! you guys forgot this thread, I wanted it to go on forever...oh well.
:\
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6857|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6775|United States of America
I hovered on wake with a black hawk over someone who took an f-35 from my friend (i swear those m95's are no good) so i *accidently* hovered and then he rose, he tipped my tail and his jet nose dived into the blue, and my friend laughed.
AFlyingNun
+0|6739
Once in karkand, I was trying to get basic knife badge. At the third base from the USMC beginning, I was walking towards the mounted machine gun when I heard a tank. I jumped behind the stand and saw a dude. Very swiftly, I stabbed him the second I was in range, in the face. Then, in a panic, I started running towards the alley way (the one heading for th second base from USMC start) and as I turned the corner, there were three people in a line. I didn't have a choice, so I just kept running, and, with incredible luck AND swift style, I stabbed all three in the face, killing each one in one hit. It was funny as hell, basically because I thought I was dead from the moment the tank saw me, yet I lived on to get a four-knife killing spree.
CL_Crusader
=CL=_Crusader [M95] His leg
+3|6750|Austria
When I started playing battlefield 2 I joined a squad with about 3 people. Since I only started to playing I accidetly shot 2 of my squadmates with the nader. Although they were pissed of, it came worser. Trying to find my squad i jumped into a buggy and headed out of the base (first base across the sea on op clean sweep). I went over a hill without seeing the road before me and when i landed i saw my entire squad in a buggy coming towards me. Trying to avoid a collision I steered left, but the driver of the squad buggy thought the same and steered right. The result was the wipeout of the entire squad by me.
Another thing was in Karkand. Its fun to jump on the enemy tank (if you manage to get close enough to it) and then ride it. If youve got a solid stance on the tank you can start shooting enemies from it and they all realy act surprised because in the first moment they all think they got teamkilled by their own tank. Also nearly anyone will attack you because normally they dont see you on the tank.
AFlyingNun
+0|6739

Perl wrote:

I was running for a tank with a knife..

Was all out of ammo..
I've done that as a joke.

What's really annoying is, they NEVER notice you or you always dodge their shots and make it to them, which makes you pissed you don't have C4.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard