Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6840
NOT
He banned me because i was gunna take his gold GG skunk.
anybody else got a retarded reason of getting banned from a server?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6536|Search Whore killing fields
Its because you play 2142
SoC./Omega
+122|6540|Omaha, Nebraska!
I got kicked for saying "cocky" but thats the worst I can remember.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
Then don't play on his server.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6840
well i wont, im banned lol
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6443
Lol i got kicked for taking 'the admins tank.' The fact that the admin wanted the tank , and was commanding kinda bugged me. Not a problem though , if a server has a bad admin , move on and find another
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6840
lol true true.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

Sleepnowinthefire wrote:

Lol i got kicked for taking 'the admins tank.' The fact that the admin wanted the tank , and was commanding kinda bugged me. Not a problem though , if a server has a bad admin , move on and find another
Lol, I would switch teams take the battlewalker and ram that tank up his arse..
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6840
Ya, i was gunna switch teams and knife him, but all he does is tank whore, and command. That pretty much spells NOOB
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6443
If it was that bad , keep tking him till you get kicked again ^^

Oh you were banned, my bad.

Last edited by Sleepnowinthefire (2006-11-04 11:36:24)

AoWs-Avantek
+3|6411|New York
Skunk_2142 should be banned and the things he does should be considered stat padding, controling the outcome of the game. I've played on that server and I was banned right away after I knifind him 3 times in a row and got the highes score that round.

Heres a tip if you don't want to be banned from that server go in there and put on a blinfold or turn off the monitor so you dont kill him becaouse he sucks so bad my little brother could own his ass.

[NC] clan is a bunch of retarded kids that only care about there score and get an errection when they see it raise above 100 points. All they care about is there scrore if the could just make people come into there server stand in one place and dont move so that they could kill them they would of done this. I think a game should be fun, its not all about the score or being number 1 in the game having no life at all, spending 20 hours a day to play a game so that no one gets a higher score then you.

Skunk is probably a 40 year old nerd with large glasses with a -8 vision sitting in head phones living in his parents basement, making his mother bring him food.

What I think they should hit him where it probably will hurt him the most and bann his ass and have his account erased.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6750|the middle of nowhere
I have played with Skunk a few times. He is basically like FireStorm, just sits in the tank and commands. I got banned once for bunnyhopping and then later found out that it wasn't allowed on the server. I killed him in his tank with demopaks but he didn't care. And he proabably just bans people that knife him because he doesn't want them to have his tags. That's pretty sad.

Last edited by Darkhelmet (2006-11-04 12:18:08)

AmbassadorofPain
+34|6656|Devil's Perch

DirtyMexican wrote:

Its because you play 2142
Yeah, right. BF2 never ever had problems with utter retards and nuthouse inmates on a powertrip.
Proud member of a dead community.
Entertayner
+826|6570

Darkhelmet wrote:

He is basically like FireStorm
Maybe he is..
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6663
the guy should be reported. all ive seen the last week is ppl complaining about him and how he admins that server.

you cant ban for bunnyhopping, you cant kick for "taking an admins tank"....this kid sounds like a cheez wizz smelling nerd.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6840
i completely agree with you, dogfood.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6651|United States
EA should remove his server and reset his account for been asshole
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6663
whats the ip of his server? time to go get banned.lol
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6590|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Private_Adam wrote:

EA should remove his server and reset his account for been asshole
Good luck with that.   Tell me when you accomplish the above.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Then don't play on his server.
There is the answer !!! *GOSH*
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Just kidnap him, then post it all over the interwebs. For added insult, hack his clan's website to show the kidnapping video. Then submit it to BF2142ROE, say he was statspadding, and they'll reset him. lolz.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6595|Michigan, USA
Thats why I play on my communitys servers, got 6 servers, 2 SF, and 4 2142 servers, and the only thing we ban for is when someone glitched on Warlord, honestly we dont kick for no reason, or have smacktards as admins.

Check out the A2G servers if you get a chance.

Last edited by r2zoo (2006-11-04 19:00:37)

AoWs-Avantek
+3|6411|New York
Find the server by typing in "[NC]" in your BF2142 search engine, if you are skilled you wont even get to finish one round on that server. We all know that Skunk_2142 likes to play with noobies.
Lasdferret
+16|6483

Hurricane wrote:

Just kidnap him, then post it all over the interwebs. For added insult, hack his clan's website to show the kidnapping video. Then submit it to BF2142ROE, say he was statspadding, and they'll reset him. lolz.
By far the best answer I've seen so far.
So whats the servers name? I want to finally see one of these bastards in action.
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6411|New York
[NC] Clan Server

Cant Give you an IP since I was banned.

Get in get banned simple its and it's an 18 people server with friendly fire off...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard