Emo
+0|6724
Ths isn't really a cry...there are lots of servers out there....but its more of a question as to, "Has this ever hapened to anyone else?"

I guess I learned something new today.  I never really play on small servers but I picked a titan map and wanted a quick game.  There were several players in the top 10 on there...ie RD VOlX and a guy named WOKEN.

I went engie at the beginning and the enemy gunship blew up the guns ont the ttian right off.  I fixed all the guns and then he came back and did it again.  SO now I have close to 10 team points no kills.  I suicided and went support to get on the next transport and noticed we were over an enemy base (the ccommander was moving the titan).  I got on the guns and Killed WOKEN (guess he's number two in the world on teh leader board???) as he was in an AA blowing the titan guns for points. 

Next thing I know the game is paused and I am getting berated by WOKEN for stat padding and banning me?

This is immedaitely after I killed him?  I gues its not allowed to kill the admin of a server and threaten their precious name in lights.  I didn't know that defending your guns was stat padding.

I can't remember the name of the server...but steer clear and go have fun elsewhere...guess he thinks he's getting a paycheck for his stats or sumthin.

No flames please...just wonderign if anyone else has been banned or kicked for killing "top" players?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6570|Austin, Texas
Nothing new, bad luck dude.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6612|British Columbia, Canada
He's so Emo hes got -1 Karma.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6595
I don't think he banned you because you killed him, it was because either he caught you padding or suspected you of it and made a mistake.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
CackNBallz
+45|6792|Toronto, Canada
He probably thought you were stat padding because you were support and using the titan guns. You were support when you killed him and had a lot of team points.

Hmmm... perhaps you were. What was the reason that you switched to support? Most Titan maps have a lot of armour, that being engineer would be more useful and practical.
Dex Luther
+32|6487|Canukastan

CackNBallz wrote:

He probably thought you were stat padding because you were support and using the titan guns. You were support when you killed him and had a lot of team points.

Hmmm... perhaps you were. What was the reason that you switched to support? Most Titan maps have a lot of armour, that being engineer would be more useful and practical.
He said it in his post. He switched to support and was planning on getting on the next transport, but then noticed that the guns were being shot again and tried to defend them and got banned for it.

I'm guessing you got banned because you killed an admin. Nothing more nothing less.
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6475|Browntown
Volx and WOKEN are probably the kind of guys who go nuts every time they die. Like, burn there mouse and buy a new monitor because it's bad luck. You probably got banned because of that.
Dex Luther
+32|6487|Canukastan
I bet they (and all the other kick/ban happy admins) play something like this kid:

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6471371090079384356&q=halo+2+rage[/google]

I bet he'd kick everyone out of the server too if he could.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-11-04 00:52:42)

straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6584|Edmonton Alberta
i got about 30 seconds into that movie and couldnt watch anymore..... its more annoying than that german kid smashing his keyboard..... and i have heard kids on voip while playing bf2 pretty much doing the exact same thing
MagiCandy
+18|6703
yea...that kid....hitting the TV wont help the internet connection!
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6707|San Francisco, CA
eh. i shanked woken, he's my bitch now. However i don't have a screenshot of an in-game me knife-knife. I just have the leaderboard saying so since this is before i even bothered to take screens in 2142.

Last edited by MURcarnage (2006-11-04 02:03:53)

hellsy
+8|6645|Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
i got woken's tags with a mate last weekend this post just made me very happy, we also stoped him from podding onto his own titain by camping the top back level, Oh the fun of it 8)
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6598|UK

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

I don't think he banned you because you killed him, it was because either he caught you padding or suspected you of it and made a mistake.
Yes because there is absolutley NO reason what so ever for someone to be sittin in those Titan guns, unless they are stats padding..............
Magius5.0
+106|6431|UMass Amherst
This sounds distinctly like abusive admins.  These smacktards need a beating...in real life.  Because if their online behavior is any indication of how they really are, they must represent every white-trash dumb-ass on the face of the earth.  'Nuff said.
Krahnic
+0|6405
Emo....Sorry you got banned.  However if Woken thought it was best to ban you, well then I must say you did something to make him think you were stat padding.  He has been my clanmate for many months now and I have played many games on our Special Forces server {TCS}.  If you really thought yourself not be in the wrong would it not be wise to come to our site and possibly post a message stating what you are saying here?  I know this message is about a month late, however we do not have the time to comb the forums for this kind of information.  Hell maybe you have gotten over it, but I hate to see one of my fellow members looked down upon.

-Krahnic
(10 years in shooters, 7 with this name)
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6591|Sammamish, WA

Dex Luther wrote:

I bet they (and all the other kick/ban happy admins) play something like this kid:

Wow seeing behavior like that kind of turns my stomach...makes me wonder what else is going on in his life that he'd act like that.
colonelioan
+14|6505|Kanada

Dex Luther wrote:

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6471371090079384356&q=halo+2+rage[/google]

That thing is playing halo 2, halo 2 sucks ass
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6671|Gold coast, Aus.

Dex Luther wrote:

OMG, who recorded me >.>
Contract_Killa
+70|6418|Australia, A.C.T
LMFAO i couldnt stop laughing while i was watching that video!
Dex Luther
+32|6487|Canukastan

Contract_Killa wrote:

LMFAO i couldnt stop laughing while i was watching that video!
Oshibla whaaaaaaaaat? hahaha

There's also a video of him playing with a bunch of his friends and he starts yelling at one of them and the dude just decks him. I think that's what needs to happen to a lot of people who play this game.

EDIT: Here's another one!

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7133427331803688895&q=halo+2+rage[/google]

I wish I could find the one where he gets punched in the face

BTW Halo 2 sucks. I just find it hilarious that people think it's a great game and have to put up with people like this dude.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-12-03 17:55:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard