<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6707|New York

sergeriver wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

That's generalizing.  A lot of Americans are against Israel, not all Americans think the same way.
I said Most not ALL. Now as for your other post since i don't want to write again LOL. Its common in this conflict that it takes terrorist acts to combat terrorist acts. So Both sides are guilty. But until One side stops lobbing indiscriminate rockets at the other, then there's no chance at a peaceful solution. The Palestinians say they want to talk yet they still shoot rockets at non military objects. that in turn causes a military strike with devastating results. The Palestinians Know full well what the actions will be, yet they keep doing it. So a big step in solving this problem would be, stop sending rockets over, and stop Iran from sending them in in the first place. Then have a sit down and figure this shit out. Oh and a change of Govt in Israel would be a good step, maybe someone who actually wants a peaceful end to this would be good also.
I agree both should stop hostilities, but give me this: while Palestine is sending toy rockets, Israel sends top notch weapons.  Besides Israel is not respecting the non invasion agreement of Gaza Strip.
]

BUT they did pull out most of it, and have go in only when attacked since. So again, both sides need to stop the crap for anything to get accomplished.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6769|d
SO many fukin racist comments. Anyway i have to say one thing

Death log Cpoe ?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

Bananaman wrote:

In answer to the topic question;  Kill as many as it takes to defend your country but do not take the piss.

It is easy to take the piss when you have a shitload of weapons and a good reason to use them but the IDF must use restraint.

The Palestinians are lowlife uneducated scum.  They have nothing.  Because of this, they need something to hate and blame and Israel is an easy target.
Education could prevent lots of people from becoming militant.  Educate the Palestinians and maybee they wont blow themselves and half a bus to pieces next time a Jewish calendar event occurs.

One more thing; Palestine invaded Israel first.  Israel wiped the fucking floor with them.
Imbecilic. Is that a word? Well it is now and it describes that comment. I find it hard to believe that Palestine invaded itself. Where do you think they lived before Israel came along? Two miles above the surface of present day Israel or something? LOL

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-02 05:18:34)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6658|pimelteror.de
...and just one more antisemitic thread....

law of nature:
action - reaction

the reasons of conflict aren´t just: bad israelis - poor palestinian victims...

as long as israel isn´t a safe place to live and as long as the palestinians don´t have their own country and most important - as long as the arabic world keeps on firing up the conflict by supporting terrorists
there will be more victims - on both sides..
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

law of nature:
action - reaction

as long as israel isn´t a safe place to live and as long as the palestinians don´t have their own country and most important - as long as the arabic world keeps on firing up the conflict by supporting terrorists
Antisemite is Israel, killing semite people.
Btw I'm jewish.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6658|pimelteror.de
i know, that you are jewish. but that doesn´t give you the right, to see just one side of the story.

why is the thread called: how many... must israel kill?
where is objectivity in this? there are victims on both sides! when someone denies that, it is antisemitism (in the common meaning of: anti-jew-ism. don´t tell me the:"semites are arabs"-shit. i know it, but we both know, what i mean with antisemitism)

but to be honest. there are both variants of antisemites in this forum. some like to see jews getting killed, the others hate arabs....
and i hate both types..
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

mafia996630 wrote:

Death log Cpoe ?
First half of this year [civilian deaths]:

January

Palestinians: 13 killed; Israel: 0 killed

February
Palestinians: 29 killed; Israel: 1 killed

March
Palestinians: 15 killed; Israel: 7 killed.

April
Palestinians: 31 killed; Israel: 16 killed.

May
Palestinians: 36 killed; Israel: 0 killed.

June
Palestinians: 41 killed; Israel: 0 killed.

July
Palestinians: 177 killed; Israel: 0 killed.

Totals

Palestinians: 342 killed; Israel: 24 killed.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

i know, that you are jewish. but that doesn´t give you the right, to see just one side of the story.

where is objectivity in this? there are victims on both sides! when someone denies that, it is antisemitism (in the common meaning of: anti-jew-ism. don´t tell me the:"semites are arabs"-shit. i know it, but we both know, what i mean with antisemitism)

but to be honest. there are both variants of antisemites in this forum. some like to see jews getting killed, the others hate arabs....
and i hate both types..
ANTI-SEMITISM does not = ANTI-ZIONISM. I don't care what you 'mean with antisemitism' because it is not the universally accepted meaning of the term. I won't have Israeli crimes brushed off with the standard claim of 'anti-semitism'.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-02 05:38:54)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6658|pimelteror.de
so what? there are people dying on both sides. that´s tragic, but still you can´t blame just one side...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

and i hate both types..
I'm not antisemite but I'm against Israel government.  And a lot more people from Palestine died than from Israel.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6658|pimelteror.de
sure, there are more people dying on the palestinian side. but why? because they send in their children, to throw stones, instead of educating them. and on the other side we have soldiers, who are trained to kill, not to communicate and deescalate. there is a corrupt palestinian government and an israeli parliament which isn´t stable enough, to manage a peaceplan....

still i say:

there are two sides in this story and it pisses me off, that there are always people, who deny that.
VonGimli
+3|6714
I hear alot of people complaining about America's "brainwashing media".  Yes, America's media loves to brainwash people, but its an Anti-Bush media.  Bush supports Isreal, so therefore our media does not.  Any kind of brainwashing about isreal would be anti-isreal, making them look like the bad guys.  And about this stupid UN sanctions.  THE UN SUCKS.  It is completely inept and cant do crap.  They take forever to do anything, and usually then it is either too late or the problem is already being solved by the US.  If everyone just layed down and let the Muslims batter their country into the earth, then Isreal wouldnt even exist, America wouldnt exist.  The Muslims would have already gotten a hold of a nuke and planted it in Manhattan.  If a Democrat becomes president in the US after this next election, I am warning ALL New Yorkers to get the hell out of dodge fast, cause there will be a nuke incoming soon.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6478|Kakanien
palestinians have to realize that part of their "country" is gone forever (to the israelis). there must be a two-countries-solution. but i can't condemn israel for killing terrorists
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6748|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Just to clarify - if you hate Muslims simply because they are Muslim then you're not "racist", you're a fucking "Bigot" & Christ I hate fucking Bigots - most of my life has been spent living through the needless death and destruction caused by narrow minded fucking bigot's.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6478|Kakanien
us media is anti bush??????????????????????
wtf
LOL
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6707|New York

mafia996630 wrote:

Death log Cpoe ?
WHATS your point? Theres a topic going on that already. And by racist you mean? Kill them all? Is that Racist? or is it just Morbid and just hateful? Two different things there. A Racist HATES everyone but his own, so to use the term thats thrown around here so offten, "Generalize" Someone who just spews out an idiotic comment like that a Just plain raceist is "Generalizing" Isnt it? I would think Missinformed would be more precise.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

palestinians have to realize that part of their "country" is gone forever (to the israelis). there must be a two-countries-solution. but i can't condemn israel for killing terrorists
Israelis have to realize that part of their country is gone forever (to the Palestinians).
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6707|New York

VonGimli wrote:

I hear alot of people complaining about America's "brainwashing media".  Yes, America's media loves to brainwash people, but its an Anti-Bush media.  Bush supports Isreal, so therefore our media does not.  Any kind of brainwashing about isreal would be anti-isreal, making them look like the bad guys.  And about this stupid UN sanctions.  THE UN SUCKS.  It is completely inept and cant do crap.  They take forever to do anything, and usually then it is either too late or the problem is already being solved by the US.  If everyone just layed down and let the Muslims batter their country into the earth, then Isreal wouldnt even exist, America wouldnt exist.  The Muslims would have already gotten a hold of a nuke and planted it in Manhattan.  If a Democrat becomes president in the US after this next election, I am warning ALL New Yorkers to get the hell out of dodge fast, cause there will be a nuke incoming soon.
Why the heck do you think we are worried about the next election. This upcomeing one also. If Anyone with Half a brain Knew what Nancy Pallosie sp? stands for, you would have to be straight out of an institution to support her becomeing house speaker.  But lets not go there, We could have a 100 page topic on that nut case.

Until BOTH sides decide they want peace, And One side decides One is there to stay, there wont be any. But Nooooooo we cant have peace no can we. One side wouldnt have a reason to wake up in the morning. If they would just get together and get this sorted, Get two fresh Govts. Then they could possibly live together and Economically help eachother. But until the Old guard and the extremeist on the opposite side get replaced, you wont see nothing but More of the same ole same ole.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6769|d

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Death log Cpoe ?
WHATS your point? Theres a topic going on that already. And by racist you mean? Kill them all? Is that Racist? or is it just Morbid and just hateful? Two different things there. A Racist HATES everyone but his own, so to use the term thats thrown around here so offten, "Generalize" Someone who just spews out an idiotic comment like that a Just plain raceist is "Generalizing" Isnt it? I would think Missinformed would be more precise.
Although the word i used doesnt fully clearly state what i intended to say, i still said it. I don't take back what i said.

btw, i didn't intend to make a point.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6707|New York

sergeriver wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Israelis have to realize that part of their country is gone forever (to the Palestinians).
Umm they do, there the ones who left it. AND bulldozed down the settlements. Sheesh.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6769|d

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Umm they do, there the ones who left it. AND bulldozed down the settlements. Sheesh.
I think this is the point, where someone posts that pic of all the land isreal has taken over the years..................

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-11-02 09:31:57)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Did they?
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6500

sergeriver wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

law of nature:
action - reaction

Antisemite is Israel, killing semite people.
Btw I'm jewish.
the zionists are giving the real jews a bad name.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6658|pimelteror.de
no it is still ignorance and dumbness, that keeps on people mixing religion with politics and prejudices with facts..
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6748|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Contains scenes that some viewers may find harrowing, but an in depth look at what it means to be Palestinian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dDSGq68yPU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfmVgf2vHPk

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-11-02 10:14:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard