MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6625
But you still chose to open it so don't flame me...you were warned.

I was thinking it would be cool to turn red coat (be a traitor) in game.  You know, tk as many people as you can before switching to the other team.  I mean, I know I can do that already, but I want credit for the kills after I switch.  Credit for enemy kills, not team kills.

Your thoughts?

Edit:  Of course I realize this would lead to a lot of tk whoring.

Last edited by MastersMom (2006-10-31 04:48:04)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6507|Chicago
My thoughts? I think you're a douchenozzle, sir.
malarkeycoon
+16|6610|Cardiff
Well if this is a post for dumb suggestions I might as well have a go:

I would like to have disguises in the game so I could disguise myself as a rock or a wall.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6504|Valhalla
Well I have to Flame this suggestion  - Dont be a Retard
Tas3674
+8|6410|Tasmania, Australia
LoL... i can just see it now... every 1 TKs, then trys to switched and gets put back into there own team and are kicked for team killing
cohen1976
+14|6737
how about let the enemy sit in the essex and not only USA??

only the tought gives me a ...... one
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

MastersMom wrote:

Maybe the dumbest post idea ever...
(not meant as flaming )

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-10-31 11:03:28)

LuG!a
HARDCORE GAMER
+1|6374
Why cant we just be friend and stop fighting each other?
TuataraDude
+115|6492|Aotearoa
Correct, you did warn us, so I won't flame you. But I do regret opening the thread. :-)
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6817|Germany
But anyway, it would be nice to have a "spy" class in the game. Only one can be a spy in the game. He is not in a squad and can only talk to the commander. He could see where everybody is, see, if the enemy commander prepares an artillary strike and so on.
But I am not quite sure if the spy should be allowed to kill enemies at all or at least without penalty.
cohen1976
+14|6737

NiMhurchu wrote:

But anyway, it would be nice to have a "spy" class in the game. Only one can be a spy in the game. He is not in a squad and can only talk to the commander. He could see where everybody is, see, if the enemy commander prepares an artillary strike and so on.
But I am not quite sure if the spy should be allowed to kill enemies at all or at least without penalty.
he shoudent be able to kill any1 (like giving u teamdamage), and only the enemy commander can see him as a spy when face to face. i think i like the idea.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Your saying that you'll TK everyone on your team, then switch teams, and get positive points for them?

Nuh uh.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
Why? So you don't have to work for your kills? People tk enough as it is.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Roomaster
+15|6631
my dumbest idea:  nobody has any weapons and have to run around on a  big map trying to take flags (dumb enough for you?)
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

Commanders can already see everything the enemy does. If you want to be a spy, go play Team Fortress or a Tom Clancy game.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
The guy warned us! The idea is stupid indeed, but no need to flame him...
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6531|Cheshire, UK

RedTwizzler wrote:

douchenozzle
That is perhaps the funniest put down I believe I have ever seen!!! +1 to you douchenozzle

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard