Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6412|Tabriz, Iran
THAT was scary...lol.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla
CHAV CHAV CHAV Welcome to the UK's number 1 problem

Last edited by loonitic (2006-10-30 23:50:52)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6711|Melbourne, Australia
ur kidding right... is that a real person? please dont tell me she actully sells
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6584|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Hang on while I just add that to my christmas list, under the heading ashtray

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-10-31 05:58:57)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6541|Southeastern USA
i thought that was a 13 yr old boy
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
They'll be selling their fake burberry caps and scarves to raise the money to support this travesty.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
Every time I here this on the radio I smash my head against the nearest wall. Repetitively and violently.
I_SUCK_999
2 old & slow to pwnd U
+5|6440|Alice Springs
Does anyone actually buy that crap? I mean honestly, who in their right mind!

sigh .................... turns up volume ....................ahhhhhhhhhh Zep is sooooo good.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK

I_SUCK_999 wrote:

Does anyone actually buy that crap? I mean honestly, who in their right mind!

sigh .................... turns up volume ....................ahhhhhhhhhh Zep is sooooo good.
There's a whole clan of little Saxo, Corsa, Clio and Nova drivers who buy this sort of drivel and then drive around with their sovereign bedecked hands hanging out of the window and their neons turned on blasting it out of ICE systems that cost more than the car they are shoddily installed within.

It makes me sad.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
cant view videos on uni comps.. what song is it?
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
it is veerrry niiicce
spawnofthemist
Banned
oh dear god. that creature. (i just got my laptop working on the wireless again)

she needs kicked in the throat.
herrr_smity
+156|6620|space command ur anus
that's disturbing
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6735|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Fair play to her - from a myspace page to a full US tour and record deal - I hope she makes a fucking mint..
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6435|Stealth City, UK

IG-Calibre wrote:

Fair play to her - from a myspace page to a full US tour and record deal - I hope she makes a fucking mint..
Myspace? She's been around for ages, before Myspace really kicked off! She sings (if you can call it that) with Snoop and a load of producers that are huge in the US, its not the UK's fault she's around its the bloody yanks!
spawnofthemist
Banned

IG-Calibre wrote:

i have a myspace, AND i've done a full US tour..

i played Armored Fury.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6735|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
A native of North London's notoriously cut-throat Chalkhill Estates, a rough trade housing development just blocks away from the no-man's-land near Wembley Stadium, Lady Sovereign (nee Louise Harmon) was a teen school dropout when she hooked up with the vital East London grime scene.  Adopting to the punk rock DIY ethic, her knack for self-promotion soon proved as effective as her mic skills. She posted her rhymes - including "Random" and "Ch-Ching" - on facepix.com (an early version of MySpace) and the Internet carried them around the world.

She is definitely considered one of the first artists whose success is attributable to myspace in industry circles
doneyone
+30|6548|Holland Hardcore
that's becauze ur gay man.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6680|UK
she used to post on the so solid forums before she got "famous" and when she started to get recognized her forums were flooded with people telling her with what a scum she was and they had to close them.

I fucking hate her.

She's got no talent what so ever.

i hope she dies
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6435|Stealth City, UK

IG-Calibre wrote:

A native of North London's notoriously cut-throat Chalkhill Estates, a rough trade housing development just blocks away from the no-man's-land near Wembley Stadium, Lady Sovereign (nee Louise Harmon) was a teen school dropout when she hooked up with the vital East London grime scene.  Adopting to the punk rock DIY ethic, her knack for self-promotion soon proved as effective as her mic skills. She posted her rhymes - including "Random" and "Ch-Ching" - on facepix.com (an early version of MySpace) and the Internet carried them around the world.

She is definitely considered one of the first artists whose success is attributable to myspace in industry circles
I remeber something about facepix now, just didnt link it up with myspace. But that wasn't what made her big, even though she isn't (no chart successes and no decent albums).  Saturday morning tv was what did it, SMTV live, Saturday show etc. Thtas what all the chavy kids watch......innit!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard