theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
I was just on the <- 3ND -> Clan server with some of the forum members, trentnorris and knightnifer. For some reason our titan was getting breached from inside even though the shields where up. So i decided to go inside for a look and discover one of the 3ND teammates putting demo packs on the control panels and the Power generator. He then went up into the Titan pods and ejected out. SO i followed him wondering what he was doing. He then left the titan and met up with another 3ND on the enemy team. He then killed the guy and took his kit, so he now had a kit which had demo packs on our titan. Luckily though I had followed him and killed the enemy guy before he had a chance to blow it. He then did it a second time but I was still in the same position and team killed him.

They had been doing this and managed to take out all the control panels, and almost destroyed our titan.

I then started a vote kick against him but got banned from the server! Unfortunately i did not get any screen shots because they banned me before i could.

Last edited by theDude5B (2006-10-30 07:57:49)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

So i then teamkilled the 3ND guy
Is there any solution to report this clan?
trentnorris
Scar 11 whore
+22|6657
yeah i was in that server with you. i saw that as well and i was like what the hell. and yeah knight we should report em those noobs.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6548
Only an idiot would want to destroy the titan before the shields were down.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
Getting banned for impeding on exploiting/cheating! Good job! Take it up with the uppers in the clan. Hopefully you will be un-banned and the guys doing it will be thrown out of the clan.
Buzerk1
+44|6838
And now that you posted it, some other clowns will try it as well

EA/Dice could make it that you can't destroy console unless the shield is down.... but they didn't...
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6548
EA/Dice have no control over their own game, I think the game coded them.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6600|S.C.
The 2142 production team
https://www.4to40.com/images/newsat4/2003/monkey_computer.gif
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6725|Toronto, ON, CAN
Thanks for posting this though, I'll be on the look out of this exploit when playing as well... Time to bring out the teamkilling soldier again for stopping exploiters. I've been busy with BF2 TK'ing commanders who exploit the artillery / Cartillery bug.

I would just avoid the server otherwise, it's not worth getting upset about.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
Well yeah I was not too sure if I should post this because I know that there are many idiots out there who are now going to use this with their mates, but hopefully more people will now look out for this happening and keep and eye out for the cheaters who are ruining the game for the rest of us.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
That's clever, you have to hand it to them.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6724|England
Already people exploiting shit just goes to show how much beta testing does help
Oh by the way while your reporting them tards report dualnuke as well he has no life and no skill. However if you try to defend the guy just look at his resupplies
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6711

Mekstizzle wrote:

That's clever, you have to hand it to them.
no, its not.  Its been done in BF2 before.  Some people would throw c4 on the black hawk and then get in with 5 other people.  Once they were passing over an enemy flag they jump out for the suicide.  While dead they swich teams spawn at the same flag they suicided at... Pick up there old kit and blow the c4.  Its worth some points in BF2 but it didn't end the round.  I am sure people did it UAV/SatScan/Artillery too, but thats not as rewarding.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6718|MoVal, Southern California

theDude5B wrote:

I was just on the <- 3ND -> Clan server with some of the forum members, trentnorris and knightnifer. For some reason our titan was getting breached from inside even though the shields where up. So i decided to go inside for a look and discover one of the 3ND teammates putting demo packs on the control panels and the Power generator. He then went up into the Titan pods and ejected out. SO i followed him wondering what he was doing. He then left the titan and met up with another 3ND on the enemy team. He then killed the guy and took his kit, so he now had a kit which had demo packs on our titan. Luckily though I had followed him and killed the enemy guy before he had a chance to blow it. He then did it a second time but I was still in the same position and team killed him.

They had been doing this and managed to take out all the control panels, and almost destroyed our titan.

I then started a vote kick against him but got banned from the server! Unfortunately i did not get any screen shots because they banned me before i could.
Yeah when i was reading about these kinds of things happening, i could only surmise that people were doing this type of BS. I wonder how EA is going to fix this exploit because if a lot of NUBZ continue to do this, it takes the fun out of the titan mode >  STupid hackers / exploiters!

A friend and I were doing the same principles on BF2... well we weren't cheating in any way, might i make that clear My friend was on the opposite team as Me. He planted 3 packs of c4 on his commander, and the other 2 on the UAV trailer. We would meet up somewhere else on the map, and i would kill my friend to pick up his kit. I would then detonate the c4 and BOOOM! hahhahaha. We did this twice, or perhaps three times and the commander on my friend's team was pissed off and was accusing me of hacking! It was good times
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6538|Oregon

a_fraudulent_miracle wrote:

A friend and I were doing the same principles on BF2... well we weren't cheating in any way, might i make that clear My friend was on the opposite team as Me. He planted 3 packs of c4 on his commander, and the other 2 on the UAV trailer. We would meet up somewhere else on the map, and i would kill my friend to pick up his kit. I would then detonate the c4 and BOOOM! hahhahaha. We did this twice, or perhaps three times and the commander on my friend's team was pissed off and was accusing me of hacking! It was good times
In my book that is still called cheating.

I had seen this a couple of times in some servers.  Not yet in my server though, but I have been looking for it.   I couldn't figure out how the consoles were getting destroyed before the shields were down.  I will watch for it now though and I can guarantee a perma ban for anyone that does it on mine.
Dex Luther
+32|6440|Canukastan
Simple solution. Make it so that when you pick up the kit you don't have control over the C7 that was planted.

For people wanting an explanation as to how this would work just say the detonators are keyed to the user's DNA. Meaning; when you plant C7 it's linked to a specific detonator that's keyed to the user's DNA. If the detonator were to fall into enemy hands it would have to be "reset" to be of any use and by doing so it cuts all link rendering the planted C7 useless.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6539
its the ultimate in teamwork laaaaaaaaaawwlz
Sgt.Gene
+215|6766
LOL pretty clever
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6635|USA
me and my friend did this on wake island once. i would strap c4 to a full heli, grab a jet. died in front of him. he would grab my kit then BLAMMOW! he got 6 kills. we did once or twice for kicks.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6533
Got to give the man props for ingenuity.
Uberge
Sigs are for n00bs
+17|6440|Sydney, Australia
lol spies and double agents, nobody is safe anymore
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6563|Australia, NSW

Naughty_Om wrote:

me and my friend did this on wake island once. i would strap c4 to a full heli, grab a jet. died in front of him. he would grab my kit then BLAMMOW! he got 6 kills. we did once or twice for kicks.
why not just use the jet to get >6 kills, and faster...

although the responses from people would be funny.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6635|USA

Drax wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

why not just use the jet to get >6 kills, and faster...

although the responses from people would be funny.
yea, they were pretty comical. i take screenies if i do it again.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Damn, +1 To that guy, I would've never thought of that!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

guess what!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=51140

some guy posted a screenie of this exact exploit!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard