Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
I'm curious at what everyone thinks could possibly go wrong between now and the election?  I know its impossible to predict life, but why not :-P
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Which election? The one in the Democratic Republic of Congo or the political crisis in Bangladesh?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
Sorry, as an American I expect everyone to know what's going on with us :-P

Remember, we have wars to teach ourselves geography.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Harmor wrote:

Sorry, as an American I expect everyone to know what's going on with us :-P

Remember, we have wars to teach ourselves geography.
I was being tongue in cheek - I knew what you meant - I just wanted to teach you a 'think outside the box' lesson!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6519|Southeastern USA
we are always warned "watch out for the RNC's october surprise!! don't fall for the evil republican trick!!", then every election october, it turns out all the "surprises" seems to come from the DNC headquarters, "OMG, BUSH HAD A DUI!!", "arnold slept with a married woman 30 years ago!!!"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

A nuke kills us all and brings the ice (which we never expected btw).
Atakir
Banned
+6|6361

kr@cker wrote:

"arnold slept with a married woman 30 years ago!!!"
Hasn't that been the same attitude of "A democrat slept with a page in the early 80s too!" or "Clinton got a blowjob!" here?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6519|Southeastern USA
arnold didn't transport a juvenile to morocco to circumvent statutory rape laws, and it wasn't about clinton getting a blowjob it was the fact that he committed perjury trying to cover up his relationship while under investigation for sexual assault

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-10-30 06:44:57)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
The Republicans will get Osama to release another video the day before the election.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ
The Dems will try to get the rest of the ADAM's FAMILY to run?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
Alien abduction.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.

Harmor wrote:

I'm curious at what everyone thinks could possibly go wrong between now and the election?  I know its impossible to predict life, but why not :-P
Be alittle more specific interwebs is global not just american.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Who cares so long as the political ads stop, sheesh.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Bush will choke on a pretzel but Barney will be no where to be seen.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
If the republicans play their cards right they will have our special forces stash and then discover a cashe of WMD's in iraq. Or produce Osamas head on a pike.
Other than that, the Dems are hoping people are going to be into abandoning Iraq to an orgy of murder and mayhem.
If thats what the people want, then the Dems will controll both houses.

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-30 08:43:12)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623

ATG wrote:

If the republicans play their cards right they will have our special forces stash and then discover a cashe of WMD's in iraq. Or produce Osamas head on a pike.
Yeah, but they'd better remember to hide live WMDs this time.  Better yet, hire another Osama look-a-like but this time take him out into an alley and shoot him in cold blood on video.... saves a whole load of actors fees for a lengthy look-alike trial like they did with Saddam, plus it satisfies the most basic American drive: bloodlust.

IRONCHEF
+385|6461|Northern California
Ok, a real creative guess here...

Bush will invade IRAN, do some crazy executive order chit and declare martial law and the election equivelent of it postponing the election.  I believe he's passed/signing billed all the things necessary to facilitate it.  let's see how ballsy he really is!

Then, while everyone's waiting for turban wearing gunman to run through our neighborhoods, he'll replace all paper voting machines with diebold machines, then implement his manchurian candidates into secretary of state positions in all the blue states..then return the election process back to us.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6489|Πάϊ

IRONCHEF wrote:

Ok, a real creative guess here...

Bush will invade IRAN, do some crazy executive order chit and declare martial law and the election equivelent of it postponing the election.  I believe he's passed/signing billed all the things necessary to facilitate it.  let's see how ballsy he really is!

Then, while everyone's waiting for turban wearing gunman to run through our neighborhoods, he'll replace all paper voting machines with diebold machines, then implement his manchurian candidates into secretary of state positions in all the blue states..then return the election process back to us.
LOL "I believe he's passed/signing billed all the things necessary to facilitate it."  Congrats Ironchef!!! +1

edit: oh shit can't +1 you twice in a day

Last edited by oug (2006-10-30 16:04:43)

ƒ³
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America

IRONCHEF wrote:

He should do that, then he would show you who a real nazi is.

Last edited by Miller (2006-10-30 16:07:35)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Aliens classify us as an infectious disease and subject our home system to demolition...or some theoretical physicist discovers that he can control the matter of the universe with the power of his mind, and destroys us all.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-30 16:09:47)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
George bush will finally have anal sex with tony blair
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Aliens classify us as an infectious disease and subject our home system to demolition...or some theoretical physicist discovers that he can control the matter of the universe with the power of his mind, and destroys us all.
I thought an advanced race would be peaceful! Oh wait, that's the hippies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard